• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Culture & Media Event: 2011 Emmy Guessing Game!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • Alright guys, the results are in!!! One thing is clear: there is not one psychic among you :P

So, here are the results of the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards!

Lead Actress - Comedy: Melissa McCarthy
    Lead Actor - Comedy: Jim Parsons
    Supporting Actress - Comedy: Julie Bowen
    Supporting Actor - Comedy: Ty Burrell
    Comedy Series: Modern Family

Lead Actress - Drama: Julianna Margulies
    Lead Actor - Drama: Kyle Chandler
    Supporting Actress - Drama: Margo Martindale
    Supporting Actor - Drama: Peter Dinklage
    Drama Series: Mad Men

Lead Actress - Miniseries or Movie: Kate Winslet
    Lead Actor - Miniseries or Movie: Barry Pepper
    Supporting Actor - Miniseries or Movie: Guy Pearce
    Supporting Actress - Miniseries or Movie: Maggie Smith
    Miniseries or Movie: Downton Abbey

Variety, Music or Comedy Series: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
    Reality – Competition Program: The Amazing Race

And thus, the results have been tallied, and a winner chosen! The winner of the 2011 Emmy Guessing Game is.................

Spoiler:

And below you will find a list of your scores:

Spoiler:

So, congratulations to our winner! I'd also like to thank everybody once again for taking part in this little event! I hope you'll all come back for the next awards show :D

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! This is so unexpected! I want to thank the Academy, my parents, my agent, my dog, Jesus, everyone. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

In all seriousness, I thought I was heading for disaster during the Comedy category; I knew the Emmys liked Modern Family but wowzers! The ceremony itself was strangely off-putting, despite Lynch's best efforts as host, but did have a few really cool moments (i.e. Lead Actress in a Comedy).

I'm going to go upload my own emblem and give it to myself... 'cause that's what I do.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    catdog had insider knowledge i refuse to accept these results im blaming the government witches jane lynch the illuminati jesus im blaming all of you

Congrats, Cat Dog! I'm happy with third place, at least I didn't get just one answer right, lol. THE DAILY SHOW WON THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT OH YEAH GO JON STEWART

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Wow, I got second place? Great, and think that I just try to guess two or three categories. Congratulations Mr Cat Dog, Harlequin and all other participants.
    I will wear with pride my silver medal. n_n

Back