• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [IC]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Piku burst into a frenzied set of yelping and snarling, looking agitated as he ran to Nai's lap. He had smelled the human but had not expected that. Piku did not like surprises. He hated them in truth. Zoom seemed unconcerned though, turning to raise a paw of farewell to his friends. "Catch ya on the flipside mates, amirite?"

Nai for a moment seemed oblivious to Jayvn's presence, despite the male having just been right in his face a second ago. He lifted an arm and waved cheerily. "Bye-bye Zoom! See you later!" Then he turned to see the Pokemon watching them. Piku kept hissing angrily and Nai smiled up at Jayvn. "Hello. Yes this is Nai. You are my mentor? Why do we need those? THen again, Nai is pretty helpless." He giggled obliviously.

Nai then looked again at the Pokemon. "Can Nai talk to your friends? They seem very nice." Without waiting for an answer, he walked up to them. "Hello, Nai is Nai. Will you let me be your friend?" Piku huffed and looked away. Nai was his. Stupid other people... he hated being jealous. Then he looked at the Jolteon. He wondered if it knew Double Kick. Oh wait the human had said something else.

Piku nudged his human and Nai looked up again. "Yeah let's go inside!" He went to run in but paused, looking confused. "Did Nai do something wrong Mr. Jayvn? You seem all nervous..." He looked suddenly guilty. "Did Nai scare you like he scared the fox? He's sorry, he didn't mean to. Nai doesn't bite..."

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
"Hello. Yes this is Nai. You are my mentor? Why do we need those? Then again, Nai is pretty helpless."

"To be honest with you, I don't really have all the answers right now about why you guys need us." Jayvn smiled. "Let's not worry with that right now, though. I'm here, and you're here... We're obviously here for a reason. I'm sure that we are in really good hands with Professor Birch. He wouldn't let us astray, I am positive about that. I've known him for a fairly long time... He's a good man. Very caring. Of course, I'm rambling now, but I digress... You're in good hands."

"Can Nai talk to your friends? They seem very nice.
"

"Hello, Nai is Nai. Will you let me be your friend?"

Jayvn was about to reply, when he saw Nai was already getting acquainted. He smiled. Whether Nai knew it or not, or whether or not any of the others knew it, Nai reminded him a lot of some of his siblings back home. With almost too many to remember, Jayvn had done quite a bit of parenting. Wiped a lot of wet eyes, hugged a lot of distraught babies, and rocked a lot of restless hellions to their "sleepy time". Nai wasn't necessarily "little", but he was a good reminder of what was back home. Maybe this pairing was going to be more beneficial for both, and not just Nai.

"Yeah let's go inside!"

"Did Nai do something wrong Mr. Jayvn? You seem all nervous..."

"Did Nai scare you like he scared the fox? He's sorry, he didn't mean to. Nai doesn't bite..."

Jayvn watched as the young boys excitement turned to fear, a frown reaching across his own face. "No, no Nai... You didn't do anything wrong. I'm not nervous either, goofy. I'm just ready to see what Professor Birch has in store for you. For us." Jayvn then looked back to his pokemon, to Nai's seemingly resentful Pikachu, and then back to the door to the lab. "I'll lead the way, not that you need me to... Everyone else is already in there. Waiting on us, I'm sure. Let's not piss off that feisty one if we don't have to, okay Nai? Not that I'm yelling at you already... She just seems to already be quite a handful. I'd rather not have any problems with that one. Or her mentor..."

Jayvn offered yet another flashy smile, turning with his pokemon and heading back into the lab. He smiled as he passed Kaylee, then smiled to Professor Birch as he reentered, not bothering to call his pokemon back into their pokeballs just yet. They were harmless, anyways... The only real danger with any of them being that they all liked food. A lot. Not just pokefood, either... Jolteon had a special liking for french fries, and Glaceon for Ice Cream. Ironic, right? Hardly.

"I'm back professor, and I found my dearest Nai."

Jayvn winked to Nai.

"We're ready when you are. Or at least, I assume we are... Nai?"

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
As soon as the Zorua climbed into Jack's arms, the girl with the other Zorua got mad at him for pulling her Zorua, and immediately punched him in the face. Jack stumbled backwards, e was able to maintain his balance and not fall, but he was quite dazed and surprised by this. This was the first time he had been punched, and he couldn't hit a girl, it would look bad to the Professor and his Mentor.

"If... You EVER!... Touch Dusk again I WILL make sure you are incapable of grabbing anything ever again! And keep your worthless apology to yourself! I don't care to hear it!"

"Ugh, you stupid girl... I don't even care about your stupid Dusk! All he can do is pee himself anyways!" Jack yelled, as the girl walked away. His own Zorua had fallen from his arms, and was sitting down on the ground, looking at him with a confused look, his head slightly tilted. Jack rubbed his face, trying to soothe the pain, and when his Zorua saw he was in pain, he immediately turned around and started to growl at the girl.

"Leave it, Kytes. She's not worth it." Jack said, not with his full energy he usually had. He had just named his Zorua Kytes, and felt quite proud about the nickname, no matter how stupid it sounded. It was his Pokemon after all, and he wouldn't give a damn about other's opinions anyways. He picked Kytes up in his arms, and walked around a bit, waiting for his Mentor to finally meet him. He petted Kytes, and each time he saw the stupid girl who had punched him, he gave her a glare.

Finally, get got sick of waiting for the Mentor's to come out, so he just decided to enter to lab. He started running towards it, and opened the doors, yelling, "Hello Mentors! Jack Spark here, ready to receive your-" Suddenly, the most disgusting smell he had ever smelled entered his nostrils, and at the top of his voice, in a high pitched tone he yelled, "HOLY MOTHER OF ARCEUS WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL?!"

Jack immediately ran out of the lab, with a face that would make people think he was about to puke (which he probably was). He lay down on the ground, panting hard, taking in deep breaths of clean, fresh, air. Of course, he was probably overreacting, but Jack was one who always overreacted.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Nai nodded a bit, smiling some more. "Nai doesn't know if it really matters, he already made her upset by accident." The boy sighed. "She's not really nice." Piku sniffed at the mentor, glowering. What the heck was wrong with that guy? He growled a bit until Nai gently pet his head. He relaxed instantly as Nai got up and followed the human. He growled a little at Jack as he yelled. Nai had jumped a little before following.

"You don't have to worry," his human said to Jayvn. "You aren't yelling. That boy is yelling." He smiled absurdly again and followed the boy. Piku scoffed. A mentor program? Hah! He was all Nai needed. Who needed a lot of humans around? They just left anyways. Pfft.

At the elder's comment, Nai smiled. 'Yes sir, Mr. Birch," he reported with a salute. "We are ready to go!" He stepped back as Jack went running past him, mumbling to Piku's ears only. "Am I doing okay Piku?"

"Yes you are," Piku replied gently. "She's proud of you. You know she is."Nai just beamed at him and scratched one of his ears, waiting for the professor.

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
I saw the doors open, and a young boy came out, who quickly introduced himself as Jack Spark. All of a sudden, he cut himself off as he appeared to take a whiff of the air around, shouted loudly, and retreated back to the freshness of the outside.

A lot of energy indeed. I notice one of the Pokemon appear to growl at me as well. It appears I really let myself go this time around, I'll be sure to get a shower before we actually get started on this thing...and if not, I'll get one sometime down the road. It'll all work out, the world always works out. I tend not to let myself get troubled by all these little things. They'll pass.

But now I was concerned for my mentee's well-being. He did seem to be bothered by the smell and awful lot, perhaps a bit too much. I wondered for a second. Was he one of those extra-clean, no-nonsense guys? If so, I guess I'll just have to make a mental note to let him relax a bit. I secretly hope he's not one of those guys, though. I was really looking forward in teaching a new mind about the ways of peaceful zen, about the beauty of a breath of air, the smell of sunflowers, the warmth of the sun, the little things. You always, always, have to enjoy the little things. I intend, as the kid's mentor, to teach him that. And maybe, who knows? The kid might teach me a thing or two as well. I exchange a look with Birch as I apologetically excuse myself to the outside where Jack was.

I walk out to the kid who seems to be hunched over on the ground, panting hard. I pat him once on the back, and spoke.

"Hey there, Jack. Are you alright? You seemed to be awfully startled in there. I don't know if you know, but I'm your mentor. The name's Erik! Erik Aikuh. That's pronounced EYE-kuh. I hope we'll get along." I say, giving him a faint smile, and another pat on the shoulder.

I offer him a hand up. The hand that would unite use for a brief second, and then, the boy's Pokemon journey would soon begin.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
(OOC: Epic JP between myself and Michaela. :D)

After Professor Birch explained everything, he told them all who they would be mentoring. Miharu grinned. Seemed that she got that cute little white-chan. She remember the threat fondly and could not wait to see White-chan's reaction. Hm, White-chan seems too generic of a nickname; Bai-chan, Miharu decided. Bai is the Chinese word for "white" after all. Mixing Chinese and Japanese, hilarious.

-x-

Miharu spotted newly dubbed Bai-chan in the corner of the room. She grinned as she walked up to her.

"Bai-chan, you're with me," she said. "I hope you liked my introductory hair ruffling. You'll have to deal with a lot of those."

Jen was pacing around boredly, wwondering when she could get going. Dusk perked his head up and sniffed the air. Then he stuck his head back in the space on her elbow that it had been occupying before. Jen spun around when she heard someone approach her. It was that freak that had ruffled her hair before! She scowled at the older girl.

"Touch my hair again and you won't like the consequences. And my name is Jennifer!" Jen said irritatedly. Then she stopped and thought a moment. Mainly about what she would do if this freak ever touched her hair again. Yeah, odds were good that the girl would not like being bald...

"Wait, what!? What the heck are you talking about!? I'm not going anywhere with you, you loony!" Jen shrieked in protest.

Miharu grinned. "Aw, you're adorable when you try to threaten me, Bai-chan!" she cooed. "To me, your name is Bai-chan now. Just be lucky that I don't give you weird names like I do to Nightmare sometimes."

She's thinking that if you ever touch her hair again, she'll make you go bald.

"And it's not nice to threaten people's hair either, little minion," Miharu stated fondly. "And, pft, sucks for you, but I'm your mentor! Name's Miharu Mizushima, Bai-chan."

"Like I care what your name is," Jen said, not really caring that Miharu had just seemingly read her mind. She didn't know what the mentor was here for. She didn't need any mentor. Not one as stupidly annoying as this. She'd be better off on her own. Dusk gave a faint whimper in her arms and she pet him softly.

"Look, I'm going to leave and forget this conversation ever took place. I don't want to see you again," Jen said, her anger fading to mere annoyance. The nickname ticked her off more than anything, but she would never admit it to Miharu. No, she was not going to let the older girl win this one. Never! Jen turned and walked out the door as fast as she could. Better that she get away from all these freaks.

However, Miharu kept pace with Jen quite easily. "Sorry, Bai-chan, but it doesn't quite work that way," she said, not sounding sorry at all. "You signed up for this program, you get the mentor included. Otherwise, you would probably have to stay in Littleroot Town here with your pokemon. Or, Professor Birch takes Dusky here away from you and gives him off to another trainer that's waiting. Pop quiz! Who is the first gym leader, where does he/she live, what type of pokemon does he/she use, and what are his/her pokemon?"

Jen thought about it a moment and decided she didn't much care for this little game anymore. She listened to Miharu with her face blank and unreadable. A small and evil looking smile slowly creeping across her face. She calmly returned Dusk to his pokeball, something she never did unless she was about to do something she didn't want him to see. Miharu had crossed the line when she mentioned Dusk being taken away.

"So... You say unless I go with you, you'll have them take Dusk away? Heheheheh," she said very slowly, ending with an evil chuckle. She bent down slowly and picked up a good sized rock and held it in one hand. Quick as a flash, she swung it up at Miharu's skull. She was going to make this ***** wish she had stayed home today.

Miharu, however, seemed to read what she was about to do. Miharu was able to grab Jen's hand with the rock and squeeze her wrist until she dropped the wrist and twisted a leg around Jen's leg, knocking it out from under Jen and making her slam into the ground back first. With her other hand, she grabbed a hidden knife and put it to Jen's throat and pinned her to the ground. This only took a second.

"I'm not saying that I would make them take Dusky away from you," Miharu said quietly and calmly, still squeezing Jen's wrist so it would hurt. A lot. Not enough that it would break, but just before that point. "I wouldn't do that to a trainer, even if she is a crazy *****. I can tell that you care a lot about Dusky there, Bai-chan. If you really want to be as "insane" as you want to be, you'll have to learn to balance. You returned Dusky 'cause he doesn't like to see that side of you. Either he has to get used to it, or you have to change. You can't just return him everytime you have to go "insane". When you get angry, control it. Don't attack right away; people can see that a mile away. You wait for the best moment before striking. It is the same thing in pokemon battles too. If you are flashy, if you show your attack, you'll lose, the pokemon battle or your life. It's a mad mad world out here. Learn, or die." Miharu took the knife away from Jen's throat, but still squeezed Jen's wrist and was still pinning her to the ground. "I may not get the pleasure of killing you myself, but someone else will if you can't control yourself and wait for the right time to strike. Got it?"

Jen started laughing like a maniac when Miharu put her on the ground and held a knife to her throat. Her arm hurt from that grip, but the pain felt good. It made her feel alive. Once Miharu removed the knife, Jen reached up and grabbed her arm with a grip just as tight and began forcing the knife towards the older girl, despite their very obvious differences in size and age.

"Now... You need to listen to me. Have you never heard of a ruse? Heheheh, you must be out of your mind. I don't get angry like that. I never attack in anger. I knew you would have a weapon. You're just as crazy as I am. I know that because no one would have been my mentor after reading my profile unless they were nuts. And I saw that little hidden knife under your clothing. Keep a careful eye on your enemy Miharu-Chan, or they might take you by surprise," Jen said as the knife inched closer to Miharu's throat. Miharu had made the biggest mistake of all. She had underestimated Jen. And that would get her killed if she wasn't careful. She hadn't counted on the fact that Jen was a masochist as well as a sadist, nor had she expected Jen to be so cunning, or strong for that matter. Living the kind of life Jen had, she had to learn a few things or she would have died a long time ago. And her hand still clutched the rock, so if she got the chance, she would still bash Miharu over the head with it.

Miharu smirked. "Finally, a challenge." She seemed relaxed, even with the knife coming closer to her throat. "Sadly enough, you seem to have also underestimated me. Or, at least, my pokemon."

Bishamon smashed the dull ends of his "blades" on Jen's head. Jen was knocked out from the blow. Miharu stood up, brushing the dirt off.

Bishamon frowned. I know you could have dealt with it yourself, master, so I'm sorry if I overstepped myself.

Miharu waved a hand as if shooing a fly. Nah, it's okay. Seems like I have another psychotic person.

She doesn't seem as bad as Nightmare first was, though.

No, she isn't. How pissed do you think she's going to be when she wakes up?

Very.

This shall be fun. Hm, should we teleport her to the next city or not teleport her?

Let her experience the road for herself. She needs the experience.

True. Alright. Well, I'm not so mean as to just leave her passed out on the ground. Let's stick her up a tree!

Bishamon sighed. You're going to get shot in the face one day.

I know. It won't be from her, though. I think Cynthia has first dibs.

That she does.

Miharu lifted up Jen's limp body with one hand and carried her to a tree. She laid her against the tree trunk so it looked like she was sleeping. She wrote a note and stuck it on Jen.

It read;

I hope you enjoyed the lesson, Jennifer! I'll meet you at the next city. If you need bail money or something of the sort, just shout it out in your mind. I'll have a friend watching you at all times, lke the creeper I am. I'll pop in occasionally if you need help. You're strong, Jennifer, physically, not emotionally. That's why you have to go "insane". Just watch out, kay? I don't want you to die this early on!

With that done, Miharu turned towards Bishamon. She thought about it for a second before letting Dusk out.

"Always protect your trainer, okay? She needs you, be strong." Miharu said to Dusk before he could react to his trainer being passed out and disappeared, having teleported with Bishamon. Dusk whimpered and pawed at Jen's arm. He yipped scaredly and began licking her, trying to get her to wake up. He was very scared for her. Jen was not going to wake up anytime soon. He climbed into her lap and lay down, whimpering sadly. He watched everything around him with a wary eye, growling fiercely at anyone that came too close to him and Jen.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Jack closed his eyes, breathing hard. He couldn't focus, it was as if his senses had been dulled by the smell. He suddenly heard a voice, and his eyes opened.

"Hey there, Jack. Are you alright? You seemed to be awfully startled in there. I don't know if you know, but I'm your mentor. The name's Erik! Erik Aikuh. That's pronounced EYE-kuh. I hope we'll get along."

"Um, okay, Erik, if you can see, I'm currently recovering from the biggest shock of my life, and that this experience will probably leave me traumatized for the rest of my life too, so I think I need a moment." Jack said, in his usual super fast voice. He could see a faint smile on Erik's face, and it gave him a bit of encouragement. Erik offered Jack a hand, and Jack held it and got back on his feet.

He watched as he saw a Pokemon knock the rude girl out, and Jack grinned. "You got what you deserved!" Jack yelled at the unconscious girl and her mentor. "Stupid girl punching me..." He thought, obviously mad at her about the punch. Jack stared at her, until he smelled the horrible stink from before.

"OH GOD NO IT'S BACK!" He yelled, as he tried to locate the source of the smell. It seemed to be the strongest near... Erik, his Mentor. Jack backed away, yelling, "Ugh! GETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAY!" His tiny Zorua, Kytes, growled at Erik, also intimidated by the smell. He immediately attacked the Mentor with Dark Pulse, obviously feeling threatened.

"YOU NEED A DAMN SHOWER, YOU HOBO!!" Jack yelled at the man. This wasn't quite a good start at all...

(OOC: I know, short, sorry >.<)

Last edited:

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
I laugh a bit as Jack calls this the biggest and most traumatic thing in his life. I know I'm going to enjoy teaching him about the little things, about the things beliebe really matter. Hobo logic, some call it. I call it a wanderer's guide to survival. As I helped Jack onto his feet, I noticed the situation going on with another mentor and mentee. I wonder for a moment if I should get involved as well, but ultimately decide against it. Instead, Jack and I watch silently as the events unfold before us. When it was all over with, Jack made a comment towards it, one I didn't really think he should have made. Jack suddenly seemed to smell the stink again. I laugh at bit at him.

"You tend to overreact a tad, don't you, lad? I guess we'll work on that. How about this? I'll go clean myself up a bit, and I'll meet you in front of the lab in twenty minutes. Be there with everything you need, and then we'll get started, ok?" I say, as I prepare to leave.

***Some time later***

After a trip to the Poke Mart and a bath or two, I was finally clean and refreshed. I made my way casually to the front of the lab, where I expected Jack to be. I take a whiff of the cool air around me, the sun shining brightly up in the sky. Like it was earlier, it is still a gorgeous day, and I really hope we can make the most of it. I am in front of the lab now, ready to depart. Today, our journey begins.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Jack stood back as his mentor spoke. "You tend to overreact a tad, don't you, lad? I guess we'll work on that. How about this? I'll go clean myself up a bit, and I'll meet you in front of the lab in twenty minutes. Be there with everything you need, and then we'll get started, ok?"

"What I need is for you to go away." Jack thought, but didn't say anything. He simply nodded. Kytes was still growling at the Mentor, the smell pretty much provoking him into attacking. Jack whistled once, and called him back, making sure he didn't attack. Erik walked away, and Jack was alone for some time again. He stood there for about 5 seconds, after which he ran off again, back to his hyperactive mood. He skipped here and there, playing tag with his Shiny Zorua.

He stopped when he saw the rude girl from earlier lying near a tree trunk. He kind of stood there, just observing her lying there. At first he thought that she was asleep, then he remembered about her getting hit on the head. Maybe she was seriously injured? He could see her Zorua paw at her, then climb into her lap and lie there. He knew she was injured... and he had to help her, no matter how rude, or bad she was. He walked over to her, and the Zorua in her lap started growling. Jack's own Zorua started growling back, prepared for a fight. Jack hushed Kytes, and said, "Hey, Zorua! I'm just trying to help!"

Jack picked up a stick, and from a distance, started to poke her with it, as if she was some kind of dangerous creature. He turned around to see his Mentor had returned, but he didn't go back. He could wait.

Nideous

Years
Dusk growled fiercely at Kytes and Jack. He didn't know how to help her, but he knew the boy hitting her with a stick wasn't going to help. He jumped up and caught the stick in his jaws snapping it in two. Then he jumped back to Jen, growling some more.

"L-l-l-leave Mama alone!" Dusk barked at them. This boy was scary. Everything was scary. But he had to protect his Mama. She always protected him. And now, she was the one that needed the protection. That's what that weird girl had said... After she had hurt Mama. This was all so confusing and scary. When Jack still hadn't left, Dusk growled savagely and charged at him, Scratching at his leg.

"I said go away!" he yelled as he jumped back from Jack, shaking like a leaf.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
The girl's Zorua jumped up and broke the stick into half. Jack stepped back, obviously taken aback. "Hey hey just tryin' to help here!" Jack snapped at the Zorua. Kytes sat down, and looked at the Zorua with his neck tilted.

Jack heard the Pokemon squeak, and attack Jack's legs. Jack jumped back, yelling in his high pitched voice. "HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? GETOFF GETOFF GETOFF!"

-----------------

Kytes's ears stood up when he heard the Zorua yell, "L-l-l-leave Mama alone!" He was obviously scared out of his wits, pretty timid guy. Kytes immediately got up when he saw him attack Jack's legs. Kytes dashed forward, charging a Dark Pulse, and aimed it at the Zorua. The Zorua jumped back at the last moment, yelling go away!

Kytes growled at the Zorua, saying, "Get back... and don't touch him. You wanna fight? FIGHT ME!" Kytes dashed forward, again charging a Dark Pulse, and aimed it at the Zorua.

-----------------

Jack was touched to see Kytes defend him, they were already bonding. He saw Kytes run forward, about to attack the other Zorua, and was immediately excited.

"OOH A POKEMON BATTLE!" He yelled, observing the two Pokemon.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
"Oh yes -- Kaylee? KAYLEE? KAY--"

"I'm right here professor!" Kaylee explained; as...she was actually right beside him. She still had that wide smile plastered on her face as she stood for attention. "What's shakin' bacon?"

"Do you mind keeping an eye on that boy...Jack?" Birch asked. This was a sudden question. "You see, he's sort of...more new in this kind of thing; so I believe you, as the top mentor to watch over him as a secondary mentor, and you know -- help him out against...things. Especially the Darigans."

"OH MY GOD, I GET TO MENTOR SOMEONE?!" Kaylee replied, jumping up and down with happiness like never before. "I PROMISE TO DO GOOD, PROFESSOR! Because I am S-M-R-T!!"

"...Don't you mean: s-m-a-r-t?" Birch corrected. "Well...anyway, before you two go, I have a request for you." Birch then got out a small note from his pocket. It was neatly folded up. He then handed it over to Kaylee as Kaylee held it with both of her hands as she looked towards the professor with more interest.

"Give that letter to the Devon Cooperation in Rustboro City. Then, you, and all the other mentors will be able to aquire the PokeNav, which is required to show where your supposed to go next. Remember: you're supposed to give it to the guy in a suit and tie. NO ONE ELSE. THEY AREN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH. Understand?"

"Yes professor!" Kaylee grasped as she slowly put the note into her dress pocket. "I won't let you down! Nowww, where's that cute little' Kyle? Oh Kyleeeee!"

"Oh mercy, what have I done..." Birch then sighed as he sat on a nearby wooden chair.

As Kaylee stepped outside, there, she saw children, who both had a Zorua, except one was a different color than normal Zorua. The shiny Zorua belonged to Jack Spark, the trainer Kaylee was supposed to mentor.I tlooked like he was in a battle.

"Whoa," Kaylle remarked. "Jackie's learning already! YOU CAN DO IT JACKIE!"

Nideous

Years
(OOC: I think the two of you are going to make the world explode. :D And hooray for beating up on helpless little Zoruas. ;))

Dusk was sent rolling backwards from the force of the Dark Pulse. He slowly got to his feet, tears running down his face. Why was that other Zorua attacking him? He was just protecting his mama like he was told. Dusk sat down and began crying in earnest now. But the crying may have been a tad bit exagerated. He was using Fake Tears amidst the real tears.

"W-w-w-w-why'd you hit me!? I w-w-w-was j-just doign what I w-w-was told!?" Dusk wailed. However, even through his crying and timidness, he was a very sharp pokemon. He was getting ready to attack again. He wasn't going to run. He was going to protect mama from these bad people. He had to. He couldn't be alone.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Jack was pretty much focusing on the battle, as he saw he other Zorua get thrown back. The other Zorua started to whine, and weep, and Jack couldn't help but feel a bit sad about him. He suddenly heard a voice from behind that made him jump up, and turn around.

"Whoa, Jackie's learning already! YOU CAN DO IT JACKIE!" He saw a girl yelling, cheering him on. He had seen her in the lab earlier... but why was she after him?

"WA-HA-HA! THANKS A LOT MISS!" He waved at her, feeling like a real rock star, being the center of attention. He gave a really silly grin, she seemed a bit eccentric like him... and he was still chuckling about her nickname. "Jackie? That's a new one..."

-------------------------------

Kytes saw the Zorua weep. He did feel a pang of guilt inside, the poor Zorua was protecting his trainer, but attacking Kytes's trainer had just provoked him. For a few moments, Kytes couldn't figure out whether the Zorua was actually crying, or just faking it.

"W-w-w-w-why'd you hit me!? I w-w-w-was j-just doign what I w-w-was told!?" The Zorua cried. Kytes just shrugged. He was a pretty alert Pokemon, he was ready for any surprise attack the Zorua might throw at him.

"Really? You're a really scaredy cat, you know that? Better start working on your courage!" Kytes taunted him calmly. He was ready to fight the Pokemon, but currently he didn't want to be the one who attacked first. He wanted to be in control of the situation, to be the one with the power. He glanced back to see his trainer jumping up and down, as if enjoying everything. Kytes ginned to himself, then turned his gaze back at the timid Zorua.

Nideous

Years
Dusk continued crying. But even through his tears, he could see that those two hadn't left yet. He heard the boy shouting again. Dusk didn't have a very good grasp on language, so he didn't know what was being said. But the fact that he was being shouted at terrified him further.

"I-i-i-i-i-i said go away!!" Dusk wailed as he rushed at Kytes, his claws swinging fr a Scratch attack. He was going to make them leave. There was no way this strange boy was getting anywhere near his mama. Not while he was strong enough to fight for her still. He was also vaguely aware of a girl nearby, and that she was also shouting. It just scared him even more. Now more people wanted to come and hurt him and Mama? Why couldn't they all just leave?!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Jack was still jumping around, yelling random taunts at the other Zorua and encouraging Kytes. He wasn't controlling the battle himself, Kytes seemed to be doing his own thing. But that wouldn't stop him from stealing the spotlight. He randomly waved at the girl who had called him Jackie, motioning her to check out the battle.

--------------------------------------------

Kytes was grinning to himself as he heard Jack yelling and celebrating. This was exciting His first battle. He was pretty proud, even though his opponent was a timid guy who was scared of flies. He braced himself as the Zorua yelled.

"I-i-i-i-i-i said go away!!" The Zorua charged forward, Scratching at Kytes. The Zorua was really fast, and he managed to land a few hits before Kytes could back off. Kytes groaned, as he jumped backward. He stumbled a bit, the little Zorua packed a lotta punch, but he wasn't going to let a timid guy beat a brave Pokemon like Kytes.

Kytes yelled at the Zorua, "Sorry! Nothing personal!" and charged forward, unleashing Dark Pulse and Scratch in a kind of a combo, trying to beat him up with all his power.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: You're going to have to do better than that. :P)

Dusk jumped back as Kytes rushed him, firing a Dark Pulse at him. Dusk was hit by the Dark Pulse and flinched, giving Kytes a chance to hit him with Scratch. Dusk went rolling backwards and landed flat on the ground. Tears were streaming down his face as he slowly got to his feet.

"Ugh... I don't feel good," Dusk muttered as he got slowly to his feet. He swayed back and forth dizzily, and his vision swam. He shook his head and the blue and brown furred Zorua that was his opponent came back into focus. Dusk growled, but it sounded more like a feeble cry than the fierce growl he was trying to do.

"I said go away! Leave me and Mama alone!" Dusk wailed as he stumbled forward. His claws began glowing and he swiped them at Kytes.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
As the opponent Zorua was knocked backwards, Kytes simply shook his head. His opponent was crying like a baby, it was practically disgracing to fight an opponent like that. But, was this battle really necessary? Maybe, the Zorua had attacked his trainer and him, he probably had every right to fight back. Better go with the flow, then.

The Zorua got back up on his feet, and was swaying back and forth, as if he was drunk. Kytes almost laughed at the way the poor Pokemon was swaying, he found the movement amusing, but it wasn't nice to laugh at somebody else's suffering. He merely smiled, not saying anything, waiting for his opponent's next desperate move.

"You really wanna continue? In this state, I could trip you and you'd be knocked out!" Kytes said, not being able to control his laughter, he started to laugh, but not in a mocking way.

"I said go away! Leave me and Mama alone!" the Zorua wailed again, and charged at Kytes. Kytes was immediately back into combat position, quite surprised that the Pokemon was actually back up for fighting. But he was too weak, it was all a desperate act in the end. The Zorua was stumbling, and was quite sluggish compared to the refreshed and alert Kytes. The shiny Zorua easily side stepped the attack, yawning while he did so too. He didn't know how much his taunts would affect the Zorua, but it was working.

Kytes Growled, and slashed at the Zorua with his claws. He put all his power behind the attack, he was now tired of fighting a somebody weaker to him. Kytes did really appreciate the Zorua's concern for his master, and very much respected him for that, but Jack had just been trying to help. The girl was still lying knocked out near the tree stump. Kytes smiled as he launched his final attack, ready to finish the fight, and leave.

--------------------------------

Jack looked at the stumbling Pokemon with a lot of concern. What was he supposed to do...? The two Pokemon were kind of doing their own thing, he wasn't sure what to do. He kept jumping and yelling though, to the passer-bys it would seem as if he was actually in control. He was still concerned about the Zorua though, so he turned around to look at the girl who had been watching the battle, and with a concerned look, asked her, "Uh, I think you should do something about that Pokemon..."

Nideous

Years
Dusk looked up in shock as Kytes made it look easy to dodge him. He burned with resentment at the mocking nature of his opponent, but was far more worried about the claws that raked at his head. He let out a pained cry and toppled over. Dusk fell forward and hit the ground hard. For several seconds he didn't move at all.

"Uhg..." he whimpered as he tried desperately to get to his feet. But they just wouldn't support him and he fell back to the ground. He lay there whimpering as he started to fall unconcious.

"L-leave Mama alone..." were his last words before he blacked out.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Kaylee observed the two battling, until there was a sign that a pokemon got hurt. Kaylee then jogged towards the injured pokemon. When she arrived, she saw that the Zorya Jack was battling against stumbled over, and blacked out.

"Hm...." Kaylee pondered as she petted it. She then turned to her mentor, as she reached for her bag, and took out a small bottle. "Jackie, can you spray this onto him? Don't worry, I really hate needles and the doctors are mean and I like cake, so they invented this spray bottle to help heal wounds! They call it a potion!"

She then made a small smile plastered on her face as she slowly attempted to give the small blue bottle. "Or if you'd like, I can do it myself," she stated. "But...it's fun to learn, right?"

Back