• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
A girl with an Entei dorm jacket who was sitting next to Jimmy noticed he wasn't paying attention. "Hey, wake up" she said, and poked him with her right index finger to try to wake him up. But she failed, and started to feel a bit tense. She stood up. "Mr. Lucas! I think this guy here passed out!" the student said, "I thought he was asleep, and I tried to wake him up, but he didn't respond! What do I do now?" She seemed to be panicking over the situation, especially when she saw that Jimmy was paling even more. "He's pale as a ghost!"

"Koffing!" Smokey said, as a way of saying [Yes, he passed out!]

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
Jacy smiled, watching her Pokemon frolic and play in the grass. She took out her sketchbook and began to draw them. It took her a minuter to find the right colors she needed, her pencil box had opened and spilt inside her bag.

"That green...I can never seem to find it..."

Her search was interrupted when she saw a girl fall in front of her. She quickly shoved her sketchbook in her bag.

Piff was the first to run over to the girl. "Eevee?" Who is this?

Bolt followed closely behind. "Shinx.." I dunno...

Piff poked the girl with her paw. "Eevee?" Is she...dead?

Bolt smacked his paw to his forehead. Piff could be a little stupid at times.

Jacy slowly extended her hand to the girl and mumbled, "Are you okay?" She wasn't much of a people person, but she wasn't going to leave the girl on the ground. She remembered seeing the girl around the Raikou dorms, but didn't know her name.

Meanwhile, Clive had been watching the tree. He had heard something that sounded like a Pokemon's snicker, and he took it as a challenge.

"Snivy!" Hey, who's up there?!

Years
The brown haired girl groaned, and sat up, doing a face plant into the ground is not fun. She then noticed a girl with brown hair asking her if she was okay.
"Y-yeah, I'm okay, I trip alot, as long as i don't land on my back I'm okay" said the girl as she suddenly remembered something. quickly she took of her back-pack, and opened the flap of it, removing a pokemon egg in a case specialized for hold the egg. After looking the egg over the girl sighed in relief, the only noticable feature on the egg was a bandange on it.

Meanwhile the oddly colored Zorua snickered, but then he noticed that the girl's snivy had noticed him. snickering, the Zorua jumps from the tree, bounces lightly off of the snivy's head, not causing it any damage, he's just trying to annoy the snivy. after the Zorua lands he snickers at the snivy. "Zoru! Zorua!" Wouldn't you like to know! mr.weakling!. Said the Zorua and he snickered.

The short brown haired girl had seen her Zorua bounce off of the snivy's head.
"Zoro! that's mean! you should apologize to him!" said the girl, sounding as though she was talking to a human instead of a pokemon.

"Zorua? zoru! Zorua! Zora!" Why should I? He's a weakling anyways! I could tell from a mile away! you can't make me apologize to him! Said the Zorua, feeling pretty full of himself right now.

The girl then puffed out her cheeks, semi-glaring at the zorua.
"Its still not nice to bounce off of people's heads! you could hurt them!" muttered the girl semi-under her breath, which it was almost as if she completely understood what the Zorua was saying.

((I hope its okay, and the bouncing off head part is only to annoy Clive, not hurt him at all))

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
"Sniiiii-vy!!!" Why, you...

Clive ran towards Zoro, attempting to use a Pursuit attack. However, he was stopped by Jacy grabbing him before he could strike the Zorua.

"Clive! How rude! Apologize right now!" Jacy cried.

Clive crossed his leaf-like limbs and looked away. "Snivy." I shall not apologize.

"I-I'm sorry...about Clive...usually he minds me..." Jacy mumbled, her face growing red. It seemed everything was going wrong for her today. She then noticed the egg the other girl had. It seemed like any other Pokemon egg, despite the bandage.

Piff looked curiously at Zoro. "Eevee!" Hi! I'm Piff! An Eevee! What are you?

Bolt had been hiding behind Jacy. Zoro came across as scary to him.

Clive fidgeted in Jacy's arms. "Snivy!!!" Lemme at him!

Jacy sighed and reached into her bag for Clive's Poke ball. She knew how much he hated it, but if she didn't put him away he would attack this girl's Pokemon. After withdrawing him and her other Pokemon, she asked, "Is your egg okay?"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

The smoke from the flames Blitz had made were getting more intense. All Vince could start to see was smoke and ash. He watched and felt helpless as his pokemon were being taken out one by one. Blitz actually almost flew straight into Vince as he was knocked back by the Thunderbolt into a tree. Vince quickly returned his Charizard and then started to look for his other pokemon in all the smoke.

As the ground started to shake he watched as Wattage was flung into the air from the Earthquake. Vince almost cried as he watched his Joltik fly through the air unable to do anything. He quickly returned Wattage, he then watched as Dyno flew right in front of him after getting hit by the Dark Pulse attack.

"Hey there Dyno," Vince said as he crouched down and picked the little Deino up. It looked as if Dyno was having a hard time breathing and being exhausted wasn't helping at all. Vincent couldn't find his Zorua but he ran into Scissors and Terra who were both looking up at the Golurk that avoided them.

"Terra ignore the Golurk and use Dig back to the school!" Vince shouted over the sound of burning wood. Terra glared at Vince for a moment disappointed with his trainer, he let out a small sigh and started to dig a hole. "Scissors I want you to start using Water Gun on these flames to die them down while I go find Shade!" He ordered as he ran into the forest avoiding the flames and some knocked over trees. At this point he was ignoring the girl and her pokemon mainly to find his own and get out of there.

When he had finally reached Shade he watched as the Gengar popped out of the bush behind the Zorua and fired off a ice attack. Vince quickly returned Dyno and then jumped into the air grabbing onto Shade holding the Zorua tightly in his chest as he was blasted by the attack instead of Shade. The blast had knocked Vince into a tree, as he slid down he noticed a Golett trapped underneath a large branch that looked to heavy for even Vince to move it also seemed to be surrounded by flames except for one spot. As he tried to get over to it he couldn't move he noticed that his right foot seemed to be frozen to the ground. Drat! How did that happen?! Vince then released Dyno who then fired off a Dragonbreath at the ice but it didn't break. He also didn't realize that Blitz's Flamethrower could do this much damage and start a fire like this.

Xack then started to worry that he was soon going to be attacked by the girl's pokemon. The wave of Sludge then came over Vince, Dyno, Shade and Scissors. When Vince had reopened his eyes Dyno was KO'd in front of him and so was Scissors who started to get surrounded in fire. Vince quickly took out the Anorith's pokeball and returned it.

<Vi....Vince?> Shade said in his trainer's arms as he slowly began to slip out of consciousness. <Are we going to die?> He asked as he then passed out. A tear then fell down Vince's face as he started to feel sick from the poisoning from the Sludge Wave.

"Is this what you wanted?!" Vince shouted at the Gengar in front of him as he struggled to get out of the ice. He then stopped and returned Shade and then leaned his head back up against the tree he was in front of. He was frozen to the ground and he was either going to get killed by this girl or the fire was going to get or poisoning. He closed his eyes and accepted his fate when he heard the sound of ice being broken. When he reopened his eyes it was Terra who used Metal Claw to break the ice. The Excadrill also went out of his way to save the Golett that was trapped underneath the branch. Terra then turned back to the girl's pokemon.

Terra was going to fight until the bitter end being the only pokemon left in Vince's party that was still able to fight. Vincent slowly stood up and noticed that Terra had made a hole to get over here. "Terra let's see if we can sneak away in that you made over there," Vince whispered to his Excadrill. The two then made a break for the hole trying to get away from the girl and her crazy pokemon. They need to get to the pokemon center fast to heal Vince's pokemon and the poor little Golett that had been stuck under the branch surrounded by flames.

Calnith Sol NeverWind

Calnith still wasn't going to buy it but whatever he might as well believe the girl. It was interesting, no one would back-stab her father because they feared to huh? Or was it that back-stabbing her father would just make you more enemies than getting rid of one?

"Fine I'll take your word for it no but, if I know anything it that's eventually people change and when that happens their world and everyone else's world changes so my point being don't be so surprised if you father's downfall will result in your downfall also or maybe it will be your uprising?" Calnith said as he got up and started walking off. He said all of that as if her father was going to be taken down by someone. By who? None other than himself of course! Calnith had a master plan, a plan that would change the very world itself and it all revolved around this little alliance he had going with Brogan.

The closer he got to her, the closer he got the HoTa Corp the better. He would be able to get info on all of their clients and their dealings. Even if Brogan wouldn't share that kind of information with him Calnith was going to get it someway and somehow. He was going to play this little game of tag team with Brogan until she was of no use to him. It would take time for this of course and his plan has yet to be truly revealed.

As for what he was doing now he wasn't really sure, he wasn't going to class so he was just going to wonder outside.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Ciel

Ciel blinked a little, removing his gaze from the Absol. "Qu-Quin?" he asked warily, not trusting his eyes in the dark. Plus Kinko was growling at him. She did not appreciate being manhandled, especially by an insane human like this one. Chika crooned gently, flying up to Quin and bobbing her head at the Sandshrew.

"It's all right lass," she cooed. "Your human's just a bit silly and startled Ciel. My trainer is easily frightened, mostly by people. He's been having a meltdown for ages." She gave Ciel a sympathetic look as his eyes welled up with tears recognizing Quin.

"Quin..." The boy began to cry in earnest now, trying to explain just what had happened but only able to babble incoherently. Triac sighed a little as he rose to his back paws. This had been coming since yesterday.

Ash

"My lady, I believe you have forgotten something," Kira commented. He only called her that when mocking her or in times of great importance. It was obvious which one was right now. Ash groaned.

"Aw crud," she muttered. "That's right, I ain't allowed to actually fight Pokemon with my bare hands anymore. That grumpy codger... sorry dude," She said, turning back lazily to Arcino. "I can't be the one fightin' ya. Yer gonna have to fight Kira instead. You think I'm arrogant,he's worse."

"And it's well justified," Kira replied casually, turning to face Arcino in a fighting stance. "Now before we begin I know a few people who've taught her humility. A whiny Grovyle like you can't even hope to come close. Not even I can teach her, and I've been knocking her to the ground likely since before you were born. Now then," he gestured with a paw."Make your move."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Quin

"Sandshrew! (He's not my human! He kidnapped me!)" Ezar said frightenedly as she unrolled and looked at Chika. Quin patted her head and smiled.

"So, you made a new friend little buddy? That's good," he said. He walked over to Ciel and sat down next to him. He patted the frightened psychic on the shoulder and smiled.

"It's all good Ciel! I don't break easy. ust come on, calm down... It'll be ok..." he said soothingly. Zara snickered but said nothing. Ezar had given up trying to wiggle free and was now waiting impatiently for Quin to let her go. Not that that was going to happen, but whatever.

"Venonat... (Aww...)" Logana said as her antenna twitched.

Arcino

"Humph. Fine. I'll kick your tail so hard that there won' be anything left!" Arcino said as he dashed forward at Kira, his leaves on his arms extended into glowing green blades. He leapt into the air and swung the blades right at Kira as he flew. This was probably not one of his better ideas... But he never could back down from a fight. That was how he got stronger.

Nova

Nova growled and got to his feet. That had been humiliating. As the pack went back inside the cave, Nova stalking away angrily. He suddenly heard loud guffahs behind him. He spun around and growled at whatever was lughing at him.

"Come out! Don't make me find you and tear you limb from limb!" Nova growled angrily. The Vulpix from before walked into view. Nova growled at him as he laughed.

"You silly pup! Heh, you're not going to be able to beat him like that! You need to give up and go find another fire stone! I know where a few are too-" he said. Nova growled and cut him off.

"I don't want a fire stone. I want that fire stone!" Nova said. The Vulpix blinked and shook his head.

"Fine. Don't listen to me. Make it harder on yourself. But you'll never be able to beat him if you only have Bite to hurt him with! You need some more moves! Some better moves! Hm... Don't the humans keep stuff like that?" the Vulpix said. Nova stopped growling. That... Wasn't a bad idea.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Dardanette Korie

Dardanette's smirk turned rather malevolent as she watched most of Vincent's pokemon fall one by one. Though if it wasn't obvious by now that she had less than admirable intentions well... Her Gengar seemed to snicker in response to Vincent's question, empathetic to his emotions. Dardanette's other pokemon were closing in. For a brief moment her entire team of five stared down Terra with the exception of Golurk who was currently flying above the battlefield. Vincent tried to 'sneak' away and well... that worked about as well as expected. Within moments both Vincent and his pokemon would feel a supernatural force compelling them to stop. They may have wanted to run, but their legs wouldn't let them for whatever reason. It was Gengar, who had used Mean Look to prevent fleeing. The situation certainly /looked grim/ in all aspects.

Yet... a mere moment after Gengar had used mean look a flying bone club shot through the air and smacked into the head of Dardanette's Zweilous, instantly KOing it and bouncing off, straight into the chest of her Golurk. It seemed as if the two had been hit by a truck the way they acted, collapsing and failing to get back up. Dardanette and her remaining three pokemon all simultaneously turned to acknowledge the attacker, startled. It was a Marowak, hurling though the air at them at extremely alarming speeds for a pokemon that wasn't supposed to be that fast. Mind you, Vincent still couldn't flee. The Marowak appeared to be pretty beat up for an unknown reason, bruises covering it's belly. It caught it's returning bone club in mid air and proceeded to land, slamming the club into the ground with tremendous force. A shockwave emerged from the site of impact, traveling in a cone towards Dardanette and her team. It was earthquake. The earthquake proceeded to wipe out her Swalot and Gengar, knocking them both into the air and leaving them groaning on the ground, wondering what hit them. More terrifyng perhaps was the fact that if it weren't for her Eelektrik pulling her to safety it would've hit Dardanette herself. That and it went on shatter a mess of trees before it dissipated, leaving a scene of destruction in it's wake. This was not a marowak you wanted to be on bad terms with, yet it didn't seem to notice Vincent.

All of this might start to make sense when Gary Oak himself stepped from the brush, an Alakazam close beside him. His face turned into a grimace at the smell of what was quickly becoming a full on forest fire and he took out a third pokeball. He proceeded to release a blastoise.

Gar Oak: "Put out that fire, Blastoise..."

Gary left his blastoise to it's work, turning his attention to Vincent. His gaze was intense yet not unfriendly. Rather, it seemed to acknowledge the seriousness of the situation. About now Gengar's mean look would've faded after it had actually fainted. Meanwhile Blastoise's shoulder cannons extendedout and it proceeded to shoot powerful jets of water at the fire, attempting to control it. Eelektrik was hit with a powerful psychic attack from Gary's Alakazam, which left it fainted on the ground. Dardanette's odd smile remained, though her lip quivered a bit and her body language suggested she was about to flee. Yet, the Marowak that had so easily wiped out most of her team casually moved behind her without her noticing and shoved her forward despite being a couple of feet shorter. Dardanette stumbled and only then did her smile fade. When she regained her composure she would find herself more or less face to face with Gary, who just sort of gave her a mildly skeptical look.

Gary Oak: "So it was /you/ causing all this trouble?!"

Dardanette: "..."

Now why did Gary say that? Sure, she'd up and attacked Vincent, but how did that mean she did this to the forest, or that she was the cause of the disappearances? Nobody knew. Dardanette did not respond to him, though that weird smile returned to her face. Gary as... unamused. He just sort of waited a moment before reaching out and grabbing Dardanette's wrist in a not particularly gentle manner. The way he acted almost made it seem as if he thought this was a waste of his time. Suddenly after grabbing her wrist however his eyes widened and he released her. For a moment it looked as if he were going to hit her by his clenched fist, and yet after that moment he opened his hand and briefly checked it as if checking to see if he was hurt. Vincent might have an idea of what she'd just tried to do to him. He just sort of narrowed his eyes at her briefly before... reaching out and grabbing her wrist again. Woah, what?

Pulling Dardanette along behind him, which seemed to cause her to frown again, he turned and headed over to Vincent. He would stop just out of arm's reach. Dardanette glowed with a familiar ghostly aura, but Gary just seemed to be ignoring it, though if one looked at his face they would be able to tell he was inwardly fighting with something.

Gary Oak: "Can you make it out of here? This place isn't safe yet."

Now what did he mean by that? Vincent now had choices. All of Dardanette's pokemon seemed to have fainted, and both she and Gary were right near him. If he wanted to talk to either of them, nothing was stopping him. If he wanted to ask Gary questions? Nothing was stopping him. If he wanted to leave? Nothing was stopping him.

The nearby fire seemed to be being put under control, albeit with minor difficulty.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

When Vince and Terra had froze the two stared at the pokemon that were surrounding them. For once in his life Vincent was scared out of his mind, he thought of all the things that he didn't get to do that he wanted to. Those thoughts quickly disappeared when he remembered the other night. How frustrated and angry he was boiled up to the point that if he got out of this he would not let his feelings get pushed aside he was going to let it out.

When the bone had taken out Dardanette's pokemon Vince was shock, that attack was so powerful! When he looked to see who it was he saw a Marowak that had tossed the bone. When it used it's Earthquake attack it knocked Vince and Terra over but didn't do any real damage to the two since it wasn't directed at them. Xack was shocked to see Gary Oak himself here to help him out, or was he just here to control the fire.

Once he was able to move again Vince told his Excadrill to get the Golett to the closest Pokemon Center. He looked over to the girl with fierce look and wanted to punch her in the face but controlled himself.

"I can make it back thank you Gary for the help I'm going to head to the Pokemon Center from here," Vincent said as he slowly limped off. His leg was in intense pain and he was bruised up but he would live. As he walked the only thing on his mind was getting his pokemon healed. Once he reached the Pokemon Center he gave the Nurse his pokeballs and she said that some of his pokemon were in critical condition and needed to stay longer than normal. As for Vince they also checked him in seeing as he was beat up and was dealing with poison himself. He sat there on top of a bed starring at the ground thinking of what just happened. He wasn't sure if that girl was possessed or something but he didn't want to see her again. Wait he did want to see her again and get his revenge he was tired of feeling weak! Today was supposed to be a good day but it wasn't. The only pokemon that was with him was Terra. The Excadrill had dropped the Golett off and then came into the room with Vince resting up against the wall of the room resting peacefully.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Burgh

Large noises and sploshes could be heard from Burghs room, Burgh was panicking, him and star painting and redecorating at a supersonic pace. Blotches of paint flew left and right and sweat was pouring down Burghs face. However him and Star had massive smiles on their faces. In the heat of the moment, panic-stricken and working as fast as humanely possible. This was when Burgh was happiest.

Finnaly Burgh finished, a large painting of Star, he hung it up on the back wall. The walls had dried overnight and Burgh had already cleaned up most of the painting equipment, leaving some of it as a kind of quirky decoration on the wood floors, the walls were bright and technicoloured, featuring, purple, green, blue, yellow and pink as the main features, though every other colour Burgh could think of was in their somewhere, precise and admittedly beautiful pictures of various bug-type pokemon hung around the walls also. A large Chandelier shaped like an ariados hung from the roof. Small bits of honey hung from the roof and clung to the floors and walls. In short it was like a miniature version of Burghs gym.

Star put on her angriest and scariest face, she was covered in toilet tissue and was supposed to be a levanny mummy, but the costume left alot to be desired but it was really just a last minute thing.

Burgh flung open the classroom door and shouted out.

"Welcome everyone! To our first official bug-specialist class!" He cried from inside the room.

"BURGH!?" Burgh wasn't at all surprised when he heard the familiar voice from just outside the door.

" 'Sup Xavi!" Burgh cried with glee.

Xavier

Xavier had managed to wash up slightly, wiping most of the grime off his sullen, dirty jacket with a moist cloth.

Fuzzball was sleeping on his head, Riley walked beside him curiously eyeing pretty much everything, Maria and Blaze were impatiently racing between the bug specialist room and him.

"Hurry up Xavier!" Blaze growled.

"Theres no time for this, I wanna meet the new teacher!"

"What he said!" Maria joined in.

"Stop going slow, if you're afraid the little spider on your heads going to fall off get over it!"

"Would you guys calm down!?" Xavier murmured.

"I mean look at Riley, he's not being impatient!" Xavier grumbled.

Riley smiled proudly, Xavier had learned that he was a pokemon of few words relatively quickly.

When Xavier finnaly arrived at the door to the bug-type specialists classroom he approached Mark who was already witing, a few other students were also gathering around.

"Hey Mark, looks like we'll be in class together today." Xavier said half-heartedly. After last nights.... incident. He knew Mark was good friends with Valorie and he understood if Mark was mad at him in any way, however if he was he wanted to make ammends.

However then the classes door opened. The teacher revealed himself and Xavier almost died of shock when he realised it was Burgh.

"BURGH?!" He cried.

"'Sup Xavi!" Burgh yelled a little too loudly for Xaviers tastes.

Burgh without another word began ushering Xavier, Mark and the others inside and began waiting to see if there were any last minute arrivals.

This was going to be a rather eventful class.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell yawned. The teacher hadn't showed up. Boooring... But he lightend up a little when he saw Xavier approaching. But to his dissapointement he wasn't greeted. Was Xavier ignoring him? But why? Then he realized, the mask! Of course! That's why Xavier didn't say hello, he couldn't recognize Maxwell behind the mask! He rose up from the chair and was about to greet Xavier when the door suddenly flung open.

Before them stood Burgh. Maxwell could feel the nervousity creeping up his spine. Here he was, standing before one of his great idols and unable to say a word. Xavier seemed rather surprised to see the Castelia City gym-leader as their teacher, didn't he know about it?

When the class walked inside, they were greeted by walls covered in all sorts of colours, honey dripping from the roof and with different bug-type paintings around the walls.
"B-B-Burgh..." he wishpered quietly to himself. The Leavanny dressed in toilet paper didn't really scare Maxwell, he thought it was rather cute actually.

Maxwell trailed after Mark and Xavier as they got inside the classroom.
"Um, Xavier...?" Maxwell removed his mask and gently patted the boy on his shoulder, "I just wanted to thank you for what you did with Zard yesterday, I... Really appreciate it." he said thinking about how bad it would've gotten if Xavier hadn't been there when Zard freaked out.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark heard a fairly familiar voice enter the classroom. Turned out it was Xavier. Well that made two people he knew in the class. Around the same time, Burgh had arrived to the classroom. Able instantly began to jump in excitement as if she were some squealing fangirl. The layout of the classroom was alot more different then the other ones. An Ariados Chandelier, Honey dripping down from the walls... yup. This was a bug type class after all.

"Guess your pretty familiar with Burgh huh?" Mark said. From the way the teacher was acting, he wasn't sure what to expect from this class. Tactics for bug pokemon, strategys, perhaps? He hoped he could learn something new at least.

Snype layed back to listen to what Burgh had to say. He looked up at Leena again. "Alrighty sounds good Leena. Hehehe, Hey Leena, you dressing up tonight? I betcha you'll love the costume me and Mark got! We're gonna get dressed up later tonight." Snype said.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
The plume of smoke billowing over the Dead Forest was quickly becoming harder and harder to ignore. Something disastrous had happened! Mr. Lincecum couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, but he made it a point after class to insist that anyone who had any questions were free to stay after and discuss their issues in excruciating detail. Sure, that Hilda girl that was planning on coming in and teaching these kids to be heroes was well-intentioned, but the fact remained that the large majority of people that tried to be such only ended up making themselves look foolish.

After the last student had departed--he had only managed to keep them for twenty minutes or so--he quietly released Heidi from her ball. "I know you know that I'm worried, Heidi, but if Gary wasn't able to control the situation, we would have gotten the signal to evacuate a long time ago. Everything's gonna be all right...right?" There was more than a hint of fear in his voice, but the Gardevoir merely responded by drawing him into an embrace and letting out waves of psychic energy designed to calm his rampaging emotions. Strictly speaking, she wasn't supposed to do this, but as long as he was none the wiser and believed he just needed a hug, everybody involved came out ahead.

"Thanks, Heidi. Let's get to the clinic ward and see if anyone was hurt."

Years
Zoro jumped back a bit, and chuckled as the snivy was held back by his trainer.
"Zora, zorua zora zoru!" What a temper, good thing your little girl of a trainer is here to stop you from getting creamed!
Zoro then chuckled again when the snivy refused to apologize. "Zorua zoru! Zora?" you know, you should do what your 'mother' says! wouldn't want to get hurt now would we?
The Zorua then snickers, then notices the other pokemon belonging to the girl with long hair. looking at the Eevee, Zoro chuckles a bit. "Zorua? Zoru zora!" An Eevee hm? I haven't seen too many of those in my life...My name is Zoro, and I'm a Zorua!
Said Zoro, grinning like a real cool guy. he then noticed Bolt and smirk evily, trying to scare him.
Zoro's attention then went back to the snivy, shaking his head and smirking at what he said to his trainer. "Zorua zoru!" My my my, your temper must be one of your greatest downfalls, tch, your such a kid! said the Zorua, trying to make the snivy even more angry.

After the girl had returned her pokemon, and asked the short brown haired girl about the wellbeing of the pokemon egg, Zoro walked over to his trainer and jumped up onto her shoulder, sitting down on it and watching the scene in a lazy way.
"my egg? Yeah its okay...I'm just glad the crack on it hasn't grown bigger...I should really be more careful..." said the girl as her stands up, slipping the egg and the egg carrier into the backpack, and then securing the backpack onto her back. "I'm sorry for Zoro's actions...he enjoys making other pokemon angry..." said the girl as she pats Zoro's head, who glares a bit at her, then looks away from her with a 'hmpf'.
"Oh my, I never told you my name...Its Sky, Sky Marie Blue" said Sky as she offers her hand to Jacy to shake. "Oh and...what might your name be?" asked Sky.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante was still in the forest heading in the direction of the Academy until he saw light. From there, Dante started to run toward the light as if it was a bug zapper and he was the bug. Once there, Dante stop at the edge of the forest and looked out at the Academy.

"Finally, got out the forest", Dante said with relief. "Now, I have to get my pokemon to the pokemon center to get fixed up."

After Dante said that, he started walking to the Academy's Pokemon Center.

Few minutes later.....

Dante got to the pokemon center and inside, from which Dante continued walking to the counter-top.

"Hello and welcome to the Academy Pokemon Center", Nurse Joy said to Dante. "I'll take you pokemon and heal them for you."

"Oh okay, cool", Dante said to Nurse Joy as he handed her his five pokemon. "I'll wait over there for my pokemon."

"Alright", Nurse Joy replied to Dante while she placed he's pokemon on the healing machine. "By the way, aren't you suppose to be in class?"

"Oh, I already got out of class", Dante said to Nurse Joy.

"Oh, alright then", Nurse Joy said to Dante with a concerned look on her face. Just then the pokemon healing machine finished healing Dante's pokemon. "Well, looks like your pokemon are fully healed. Come back again."

"Okay, see you again Nurse Joy", Dante said to Nurse Joy.

Dante took his pokemon from Nurse Joy and placed them on his belt. After that, Dante headed out of the Pokemon center and started heading for the dorm.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Gary Oak & Dardanette Korie

Gary watched Vincent go. Regardless of his opinions of the boy or what he'd done today it was his responsibility to make sure he was... y'know, okay. After Vincent had gone Gary felt a sharp pain from within him and clutched at his chest with his free hand. It was as if an ethereal pulling force was trying to pull something out of him! It didn't take him long to suspect it was the girl whose wrist he held. He made a mental note to himself that extended exposure could be dangerous. Yet, he /was/ under attack. He mentally shoved with great force against the malevolent powers trying to overcome him before dragging an unwilling Dardanette over to his Alakazam. Suddenly the girl pulled back with alarming force, more force than someone with Dardanette's feminine figure should be capable of. Sure, she was mildly athletic, but even then it felt more like Gary was being yanked back by someone bigger and stronger than her. When his alarmed gaze shifted to her he caught her glowing with a ghostly aura. For a moment he had been alarmed, but this girl clearly hadn't thought out her plan very well. She was promptly yanked off Gary by a psychic force and lifted into the air, leaving her clawing vainly down at Gary, whom she could no longer even reach as she rotated around in the air. Luckily for her, though one had to wonder how much she was aware of such things, Alakazam was no pervert nor trained to assist one and her skirt was kept held down even when she was upside-down, despite her making no effort to do so.

What disturbed Gary more was the mindless rage he was witnessing. She didn't even seem to understand that she had no chance of reaching him. He didn't think someone could be that desperate. It wasn't like her life was in danger, at least as long as she didn't put his in danger anyway. Something was... seriously wrong with this girl's mind. Being a highly educated man himself, he had to wonder as he watched her struggle vainly to get at him. How much pain was she in right now? Was she even fully conscious? Did she know what she was doing? A chill ran up Gary's spine, and not just because of the headache inducing aura that still pervaded the forest. Stuff like this was why he didn't want to be a psychologist. It was, quite frankly, freaky as heck.

Regardless, he had something he needed to attend to. Gary released a pidgeot and ordered it to help Blastoise put out the fires by kicking up sand and dirt. With their combined power the two would eventually manage to put things out. By the time they were done Gary observed that Dardanette had seemingly calmed down, though she seemed very lethargic now, and did not move to meet his gaze, hanging there in the air. He observed her for several long moments before coming to a decision.

Gary Oak: "Alakazam let's get out of here. We're taking her with us. /Teleport/"

MacKenzie Quigg

Meanwhile, while everyone else was going about their normal day to day activities MacKenzie had a rather big problem on her hands. You see, she was a smeargle. That's right, a smeargle. Way to drop a bomb, Marin. Let's start from the beginning though. Last night MacKenzie had taken to the internet. While surfing she had discovered that a man living on Oak Island was working on a system based off the work of Bill, a genius that had practically invented the PC system trainers knew today. After some research she, being completely and utterly uncouth, decided to go pay a visit in the middle of the night. As it turned out the man in question hadn't bet home. He had also apparently forgotten to lock his door. Once again being completely and utterly uncouth she had decided to take this as having a right to venture inside and check the place out for herself. Inside the building she had discovered a machine that looked like it had been recently worked on. It was large and contained two pods. Little did she know however when she decided to test the machine on herself in a hilarious judgement failure that it had never been tested before, and was not in fact ready for testing. When she activated it the machine booted up alright, proceeding to rev up. However, due to the incomplete nature of the machine it ran into problems which resulted in plenty of unwanted effects. Long story short? The machine caught fire, but not before apparently switching her body with Peinture's. She had fled the building as soon as possible, knowing what she had done could get her expelled and thrown in jail. It wasn't until she was safely out of the house she realized she was in trouble. It was as if karma had gotten sick of her shenanigans and decided to bite her. If she told anyone, she'd most likely wind up in jail. If this was permanent, did she really have a choice?

Worse yet, MacKenzie's pokemon had all abandoned her shortly after the incident! Though where Peinture was was a mystery. She hadn't seen him at all. It turned out they didn't like her very much. All except the snivy egg, which had no real say in the matter. Hoping desperately that the effects would wear off in due time MacKenzie had snuck her way back to her dorm in the dead of night and gone to sleep.

However, many hours had passed and she showed no signs of returning to normal. It was now the next day and she had naught but her snivy egg and coffee. For once in her life she was honestly panicking. What did she do?! As it turned out, the man's home had not caught fire, though the machine was very much damaged beyond functioning again, at least without repairs. Though she knew not of this.

After some time gathering her thoughts, MacKenzie willed herself to exit her dorm room, which she did so rather hastily. She had left her snivy egg there on her bed. As she walked along the halls of the school students would give her strange looks. For once, she didn't particularly want attention. It was a new feelings to her. She was so nervous in fact that to those around her she might appear lost. A wild rare pokemon lost in a school full of budding trainers. There was more than one reason she was nervous...

smeargleicon.png
MacKenzie ♀ Lv. 30 (Transform, Lovely Kiss, Sweet Kiss, Tackle, Sketch, Sketch)
tangelaicon.png
Mew ♂ Lv. 33 (Sunny Day, Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Pain Split, Leaf Storm)
jigglypufficon.png
Melody ♀ Lv. 31 (Sing, Perish Song, Attract, Charm, Sweet Kiss, Focus Punch)
remoraidicon.png
Limpet ♂ Lv. 29 (Octazooka, Lock-On, Ice Beam, Gunk Shot, Acid Spray, Seed Bomb)
dunsparceicon.png
Aile ♀ Lv. 26 (Headbutt, Glare, Defense Curl, Dig, Yawn, Sunny Day)
beedrillicon.png
Beest ♀ Lv. 30 (Pursuit, Protect, Acrobatics, Harden, Twin Needle, Focus Energy)

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen Valdrauth Esis

Gen had enough training for the time being. He wanted to call his father before doing anything else. He picked up his Xtransceiver from his bag and dialed his father.
His Xtransceiver took a while before reaching his dad's.
"Well hello son! What makes you call this old man?" asked his dad
"Dad, I need some advice on how to train." shouted Gen confidently
"Oooh! Training advice huh? My days as a trainer may have ended, but training stays as a need. So here's a tip, train your guys in an environment that suits them, especially Shock."
"Really? thanks dad goodbye!"
"Goodbye!"
Gen closed his Xtransceiver and got his pokemon out of his pokeball."Okay guys, you guys just wander around within 1 km of here while I get some sleep again, okay?"
his team nodded in reply, Gen had wanted some time to himself so he was quite happy.

Shock & Hyper

"Finally, some free time to myself!" Shock was overflowing with joy as he liked it being alone. He shocked his surroundings to let out some electricity while strolling along the dorm."Guess I'll join up with Hyper and see what he does, I like the guy." Shock crept up to Hyper and jolted him a little. "What was that for?" complained Hyper.
"For fun." answered Shock."Haaah, what's the point of opposing, you'll just beat me up anyway..."
"True, very true." said Shock. Hyper laughed, he didn't mean to insult Shock because he knew it was true. Still, the thought of him getting beaten up by a little tick is pretty hard to believe. Hyper took Shock and put him between the plugs on top of his head and started windmilling his hands. "That's a good little breeze of electricity there..... Makes me sleepy."
"Heheheh, that's a little bit of electric output there, I can make it very uncomfortable if I spin any faster." said Hyper. "You do that and a smack down is what comes next!" threatened Shock.
"Right, so where do we go and what do we do?" asked Hyper. "We go to the beach and catch some food of course, and after that we go to somewhere else within 1 km of here." replied Shock
"Sounds good to me!" said Hyper
"Let's Gooo!" Yelled Shock
The duo headed for the forest to catch some seafood while training a bit by themselves

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
"Well, um, I'm glad your egg is okay...and, um, I'm Jacy...." Jacy mumbled. She tried to think of something interesting to say, she didn't have conversations much. "Um...that's a cute Zorua you have...I know they're pretty rare, but your's is probably even more rare...I mean, with that color..." Um...now what do I say? She wondered.

Suddenly, her cell phone began to ring. "Excuse me for a moment," she said to Sky as she shuffled through her bag for her phone. When she found it, she took it out and flipped it open.

"It's my mom, I have to take this," she said to Sky. She put the phone to her ear and mumbled a "Hello?"

"Hi, Jacy, it's Mom."

"Oh, hi Mom, why are you calling?"

"I just wanted to check up on you...is everything...okay?"

"Um...yeah..."

"Well...bye."

Jacy sighed when she heard the other side of the line cut off. She and her mother had a distant relationship over the years. They never spent much time together, so talking with her mother just felt awkward.

"Sorry..just my mom calling to ask if I studying," she said. She stuffed her phone into a pocket in her bag and took out her student's guide. "Hmm...maybe after class I could train Clive some...he obviously wants to get the chance to battle," she said, mostly to herself. "Oh, hey, Sky, I was wondering," she began, "if maybe...you and I could battle sometime? It could be good training for both of our Pokemon...you don't have to if you don't want to..."

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
(ooc...*sheepishly returns to the RP after blowing it off for a week.* hi guys...)

"Yeah yeah, Trivia master? try trivial master. When do we start fighting." One of the boys said rolling their eyes.

Blaine scowled at the boy his sunglasses accenting his emotions. I just stood quietly off to the side. Blaine continued after he was sure the boy wouldn't comment so rudely again. The lesson went on and on about the basics of fire type pokemon. To cap off teh first section Blaine had us split up into pairs, which wasn't hard for the four of us, and go looking for wild fire type pokemon at the base fo the volcano. The two boys went together and the girl joined me and Raizer.

Raizer led the way nose to the volcanic dirt sniffing away for pokemon. He wasn't a dog, but he had just as good a sense of smell. Samantha, the girl who came with me, hung back walkign slowly with her ponyta. I was tempted to start up a conversation, but I wasn't a very social person either.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Ciel

Chika crooned. "You should get used to it lass, that boy won't leave you here. He thinks you're his new Pokemon. And that's the end of it in his head."

Ciel shuddered visibly and whimpered, trying to push Quin away. There was no time for this. The Absol... the Absol... "Go..." he whimpered. Was Quin just this oblivious all the time? Couldn't he see anything? Frantically, but weakly, he began to push the baby at Quin. He couldn't move, the rocks had hit his back and arm during the rock slide when he had blocked the Absol. His legs still felt like jelly and his head kind of hurt. THe use of telekinesis had not helped at all. Triac sniffed him, smelling blood. It wasn't that bad yet but it was going to be if they didn't hurry up.

"Get Absol out of here," Ciel tried to say through his desperate tears. He wasn't sure if he actually said it.

Ash

Ash grinned at the pure confidence in the Grovyle. She liked that in a Pokemon, she really did. Kira blocked the blade and jumped back, quickly drawing up a steel power into an orb. He released it with a powerful Flash Cannon.

Ash was half-watchin, half-daydreaming. She wanted to fight Cynthia again. She had lost horribly but it had been so much fun!

Back