• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
  • Vincent Xackford Luna

He was feeling terrible now since the poison was really getting to him. The nurses had put him on some medicines to cure his poison but the hadn't kicked in yet so he was feeling all the pain. Terra watched as his trainer laid in the bed staring at the ceiling, the Excadrill felt bad for losing but knew that Vince was taking this lose heavily. A nurse then came in with a sleeping shade in her arms.

"He didn't get poisoned that much so he healed the fastest," The nurse said as she placed Shade in Vince's lap. "The rest of your pokemon will be healed up in no time don't worry. As for you it might take some time before the poison subsides and some of your bruises and scrapes heal up we've notified the school already," She added before leaving.

As soon as she had left Shade opened his eyes and smiled to his trainer happy to see him. <Hey Vince> The talking Zorua said quietly as he woke. Vince smiled at his Zorua and waved to him.

"How ya doing Shade?" He asked as he patted the little fox on his head.

<Doing alright better than the rest except Terra who isn't effect by poison> Shade laughed as he looked to the Excadrill who seemed to look away from the Zorua rolling his eyes.

"Good to hear little buddy now let's get some rest," Vince said as he then closed his eyes. It wasn't long before he fell asleep with the Zorua falling asleep on his lap.

Years
  • Sky smiled as Jacy told her, her name. "its nice to meet you to Jacy!" said Sky as she listens to the compliment about Zoro, Zoro on the mean time has puffed out his chest and has striked a pose.
    "yeah I guess his color is pretty rare, but if I keep telling him that, it'll go to his head!" said Sky as she chuckles, Zoro just glared at her a bit.
    Sky then nodded when Jacy had to take a phone call. After Jacy had put her phone away, Sky smiled "it's okay, I know how mom's can worry about their kid's well being and stuff my mom is probably just like yours" said Sky, even though she knew that Jacy's mom was probably the total opposite of her own mother.
    Zoro's ear's qerked up at the chance to beat up that dumb snivy, and looked at Sky with the 'if you do not agree to battle later i'll clobber you' look.
    Sky smiled happily at the thought of training her pokemon more, its been awhile sense they had a battle. "Sure! that would be awesome! although, I only have two pokemon...and their pretty weak, Zoro's level ten, and my Audino Harmony is only level eight..." said Sky as she sighed a bit.
    "I don't like seeing pokemon really hurt, so I guess I try to avoid as many battles as possible...it's a really big flaw of mine I guess..." said Sky sheepishly as Zoro made a little 'hmpf' noise and looked away.
    "um, would you like to see Harmony? she small, but really cute!" said Sky as she takes a pokeball out of her pocket, and releasing it. A Audino, which seems to be about half the size, maybe even less, then how big a normal Audino would be.
    "A-Audino!" Hello my name is Harmony! said the small Audino, waving at jacy with both of her arms as Sky holds her.
    "Ain't she cute? she was abandoned on the road, so I took her in...although she is very small, she can pack quite a punch!" said Sky and she hugs her little baby.
    Meanwhile Zoro has moved onto the top of Sky's head, listening to the conversation taking place.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Selene

As Valorie was lifted over to the bench by Dragonair's telekinetic powers, Selene smiled slightly, in a weak fashion, but it was a smile nonetheless. She couldn't figure out how Valorie could cope in that costume...sure it helped having Dragonair, but still, she would have gone crazy without arms or legs. Not that this detracted from the overall coolness of the costume, if anything the genuine lack of arms or legs made it so much more Dratini-like, it was really smart.

"And that's all I need, hey?" she asked brightly, sounding playful but there was a definite sincere tone running through her words as she nudged Valorie with her elbow – very lightly, of course, so she wouldn't push her off balance. And the words were true – knowing that despite the strange flashes of negative personality traits she had shown recently, getting into fights, verbally burning one of her closer friends, getting into any Pokemon battle that she could regardless of whether or not she or her Pokemon actually /wanted/ to, Valorie would still be there and would still support her...well that meant a lot. That was the kind of support network that she missed from home.

Four Island was one heck of a small community, yes. But Selene felt so out of her depth at the Academy, so bizarrely homesick considering that she was used to living in the same village for 16 years of life, due in part to the massive change in how the whole place /felt/. Four Island was small, but there was space to go, to be away from people to clear one's own head. Whenever Selene would get into bad moods, or just generally throw a childish strop at her Parents, her punishment wasn't the normal brand of discipline one would expect – her Parents made her consciously think about her actions. She would be sent off somewhere – either to her own room, to the Ice Cave, to the beach, somewhere that she was isolated from everyone else – and told to think very carefully about what had happened, about why she had acted out, and if she wanted to do it again. Some might call it meditation, others called it plain stupid, but generally it worked. Selene often came to the conclusion that she didn't want to be /that/ person, and would return home to her Parents with an apology – however grudging – that would be instantly accepted and the whole incident would be forgotten.

The Academy, though similar in terms of a smaller community, was just such a bubble it felt like it was pressing in, constricting Selene to the point she found it hard to breathe at times. She could never be alone, not in the same way as she could at home. At home people respected space, here it felt as though everyone was up in everyone else's business /constantly/. Everyone, even if they didn't know you, had an opinion that they were totally determined to voice for whatever reason.

Selene stood abruptly, staring at the wall opposite. She wasn't watching anything in particular, just the blank expanse of wall, but she was practically reliving the last time her Parents had told her to go and cool off after a row, and she found herself craving that routine, that familiarity /so badly/ it physically hurt her head. For moments she didn't move – she probably looked weird, this random Raichu girl stood in the middle of a canteen just staring at a wall. Even Ryan, who had been staring at the table blankly looked up at her, admittedly with a passive kind of interest but he recognised the unusual behaviour all the same.

"Dragon type, I was thinking about that too. We should probably go," she said finally which seemed to give reasoning to her abrupt behavioural shift. If she was eager to get to class then of course she'd be physically moving to get there. But that wasn't why she'd stood at all...in any case, Ryan watched her closely before standing up too, and Selene looked at him with a feeling of relief – he was still following her instructions, that was a positive sign.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Quin

Quin paused. He held a potion in his hands, but that wouldn't be enough to help the Absol. And Ciel... He was slurring his words, and his eyes seemed a little dazed and unfocused. And there was the blood. Quin could smell it faintly. This was not good. Ciel was bleeding and needed medical attention. But he couldn't leave the Absol either!

"Hang on Ciel!" Quin said. He picked Ciel up into his arms and grabbed one of Ciel's empty pokeballs. He tossed it and it hit the Absol, where it shook a few times and stopped. Logana levitated the pokeball to him and he clipped it on Ciel's belt. He looked at Ciel's pokemon.

"Well, come on!" he said before walking back out towards the mouth of the cave. He didn't have time to mess around. Ciel needed help badly.

Arcino

Arcino jumped back at the same time Kira did, scowling at him. His blades switched to an orange color and he swung the Brick Break at the Flash Cannon, causing it to explode. That had hurt, but not too badly.

"Take this!" Arcino cried as he dashed forward, his blades bluish-white with Aerial Ace. He swung the blades again at Kira's head.

Brian

Brian had reached his classroom. Normal Type Specialization. He called out Duster and Bouncy... And after some debating, Sprinkles. Duster immediately froze and watched Thyme, who acted like she didn't notice it. Bouncy began bouncing around happily, saying something about playing with apples and Pala... Sprinles looked up at Thyme and Brian.

"What do you want?!" he said angrily. Thyme's head snapped around and she glared at him. Sprinkles ignored her and walked around a bit, sniffing Duster, who smiled a little at him, and Bouncy, who glomped him.

"Yay! New friend!" she called happily.

"Get offa me!" Sprinkles shouted. He tossed his head back and forth until Bouncy went flying. Bouncy hit the ground and started crying. Thyme leapt to the ground and strode over to Sprinkles.

"Hey! Don't hurt her!" Thyme said angrily. Sprinkles growled at her.

"Make me!" he said stubbornly.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • "Cute," Jacy mumbled, smiling a bit at Harmony. "I don't battle much either, but I figured that I should learn how if I want my Pokemon to get stronger. Clive and Bolt are at level ten, and Piff is level eight, so we should be at the same battling level." She took out her three Pokeballs and looked at them. "Hmm....Clive would probably want to battle...Bolt definitely wouldn't want to, and I'm not really sure if Piff would want to...I guess I'll battle with Clive." She released him from his Poke ball.

Clive blinked a bit before he saw Zoro. "Snivy!" It's you! He growled and began to attack before he was once again grabbed by Jacy. "Hey, stop that!" she cried as he struggled to get away. When he finally began to calm down, Jacy asked him, "Clive, do you want to battle?" Clive glared at Zoro. "Sniii-vy!" If it's with him, of course!

"Okay, so when shall we battle? I think we have time before class," Jacy said, glancing at her watch. Something felt different inside of her, like maybe she and this girl could be friends. This made her smile a bit harder. She just hoped this girl wouldn't be like Hoke. Hoke. The name made her frown again. She shook her head slightly. No, forget about him. She smiled again at Sky.

Years
  • "Okay! then I tihnk i'll stick with Zoro! he's been itching for a battle!" said Sky as she grinned rather cat-like. At this point Zoro had jumped back onto Sky's shoulder smirking at the snivy."zoru Zorua?" Heh, Are you ready to get beaten, kid? Said Zoro as he chuckles at Clive.
    "Are you ready?" said Sky as she walks abit away from Jacy, so that there's room in between them for the battle. Sky then takes off her egg carrying backpack and places it on the ground a bit behind her, then she places Harmony next to the bag. Harmony then takes out a blue mini-flag with a big white 'S' on it, and waves it around a bit, almost as if she's cheering Sky and Zoro on.
    Sky then looked back at Jacy, smiling at her with a fire in her eyes. "Let's do this, Zoro!" said Sky as she points at Jacy.
    "Zorua!" Time for you to get creamed! said Zoro as he runs down Sky's arm and jumps off, landing in front of Sky, getting in a cool fighting stance.
    "You can move first Jacy!~" Said Sky, giving your opponent the first move is normally a bad idea, but Sky wants to make friends with this girl.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Jacy released her other two Pokemon. She pointed to Sky and said, "Hey guys, she and I are going to have a Pokemon battle, okay? So I want you two to watch and see what a battle is like." Piff nodded, but Bolt ran behind Jacy. "Shinx!" he cried. I don't want to watch a battle! Piff rolled her eyes and turned her attention to the battle that was about to happen.

Clive squirmed out of Jacy's arms and jumped in front of her. "Snivy!" Let's do this! A feeling of determination rushed through him as he remembered the time he fought the strong Stunky back in Twinleaf. It had been a painful defeat for him, but now he was going to prove he was the toughest.

"First move, huh? Okay, um, Clive, use...um...Vine Whip!" Jacy said. "Snivy!" Okay! Two long vines appeared from his collar. Clive swung them with as much force as he could towards Zoro.

Meanwhile, Piff turned her attention towards some bushes. She thought she had heard rustling, but didn't see anything. She shrugged and turned back towards the battle.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Jonah dashed as fast as he could towards the infirmary, and breathed a huge sigh of relief when he saw that Vincent was safe. A little worse for the wear, but what had happened to him was a darn good demonstration of why the Dead Woods were off-limits for students. He seemed poisoned, singed (the latter probably from the forest fire) and in bad shape in general, held together by the fact that he was still young and able to bounce back from just about any kind of non-fatal trauma. However, he was prevented from seeing Vincent in person due to the fact that he was still being cared for, so he slumped down in the waiting room, Heidi right beside him offering moral support.

"This is an outrage. How the heck did he manage to sneak into the Dead Woods, anyway? I've got half a mind to call for a full investigation if it weren't for the fact that Principal Oak is still out getting the fire under control!" He sobbed into his hands at the thought of what could have happened. "Being brave doesn't mean you have to go looking for trouble, damn it!" He barely noticed a green-tinged arm being placed on his shoulder. The sooner Hilda could get here and start teaching, the sooner incidents like this could be prevented by simply exercising some freaking common sense. He couldn't wait for her to start.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Xavier

Upon the masks removal, Xavier recognised Maxwell immediately. He smiled when he got thanked for helping Zard.

"No worries Maxwell, I was glad I could help."

He turned to Mark when he spoke and frowned slightly.

"Yeah I do know him pretty well..." He sighed, but I had no idea he was going to be teaching here.

"Everybody please take your seats, class is about to begin!" Burgh cried happily.

Burgh

Burgh turned to his newly fitted whiteboard and pulled a green whiteboard marker from his pocket.

He wrote across the entire board in swirly fancy letter. "MR. AGNAK"

"Hello students! My name is Mr. Agnak, but you may call me Burgh!" Burgh smiled and strolled to the center front of the class.

"Now, today being our first lesson together, and considering it's Hallows eve I've prepared a three special lessons! I'll choose one student to pic one of the lessons to start with and then another to choose the second lesson, then we'll finish up with the last one! Ok?" Burgh smiled proudly, he was really enjoying being the center of attention.

Burgh wiped his name from the board and in the same overly fancy writing he wrote the three topics.

"The disturbing habits of the common Ariados"
    "How to train your bug, a basic overview"
    "Bigger bugs, they step on YOU sometimes"

Upon finishing he looked through the class and pointed directly at one boy. One of Xaviers friends he believed, Maxwell.

"Alright then Maxwell, which would YOU like to start with." He said happily.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Maxwell was relieved, Xavier hadn't ignored him, it was just the mask. He sat down and watched as Burgh wrote his name on the white-board. Compelled by the sight of the Castelia City gym-leader, Maxwell couldn't concentrate on a word anybody said. Deep inside his cloud of admiaration he suddenly heard Burgh speak to him.

"Alright then Maxwell, which would YOU like to start with." the gym-leader said in a happy tone.

Maxwell returned to reality, what had happend? Did he miss something important? He looked at the white-board to see three subjects being written on it. Oh... Which would he pick? Wait, why did that matter? He already knew a whole lot about those subjects. It was probably because Burgh asked him.Oh fanboys...

"Umm... I w-w-would l-l-like t-to..." Maxwell's voice trailed off, he was speaking to Burgh Agnak! One of his great idols! He was so freaking nervous.
    "C-c-choose... H-h-how t-to t-t-train your b-bug..." his voice trailed off again, he put the mask over his face to hide the nervous blush that was starting to develop. Some other students started to laugh at this, Maxwell just pulled the hood of his costume over his masked face.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Maxwell was burning up once Burgh called him out to choose the first lesson. Talking to one of your idols must really take alot out of someone. Mark was actually glad he chose the second option first because that seemed to be the lesson he was the most interested in. Another one he was really interested in was the one about bigger bugs. Bugger ones? The only bigger bugs he could really think of at the top of his head were the Scyther family, Pinsir, Heracross, Parasact, mostly bugs that were around Kanto or Johto. The other regions might have really big bug pokemon out there. Whatever they were, it caught Mark's curiosity.

He didn't think bugs could get any bigger then the ones around Johto and Kanto. Though, Able was a fairly big bug Pokemon considering her speed. When Maxwell choose the topic, Able for once decided to stop moving around and perched herself on the desk in front of Mark to get a good view of the lesson. If she had to, she'd move a little further up. It seemed weird not hearing that buzzing noise coming from Able.

Snype was listening closely as well. Sure he didn't have to worry about weaknesses or anything like that but Bug Pokemon always had clever tricks behind their sleves. Able is one of the fastest Pokemon Species alive, if not THE fastest. That alone is a pretty big accomplishment. Other then that, he didn't know alot of the tricks other Bug Pokemon might stick with other then poison.

"You wanna stick around Leena? Ya never now what you might learn." Snype said. Able quickly looked back at Snype and made a "shhh" sound toward him. She was really focused on the lesson. Snype was afraid that she'd use screech on the first idiot who'd try to interrupt the lesson.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Triac

The Flaaffy hurried after the taller human, hearing Chika cooing after him. She didn't seem too nervous. THen again she had terrible night vision and no nose. Lucky, lucky bird. Ah well. The sun made him shut his eyes for a second as the hurried. Later he was going to scold this human... Quin? Was that his name? Whatever. Triac disliked having to run on all fours in anywhere but a battle. He would let it slide today.

However, he would not let anyone interfere with his now deadly mission. There were various Pokemon peeking out, mostly attracted by the blood. This was bad. Very bad. Triac sped past Quin toward a Phanpy, which was rolling toward the humans at breakneck speed. Triac spun and his tail turned silver, smacking the Phanpy away with a powerful Iron Tail. He had to remember to have Ciel switch his Rock Smash for Brick Break later.

"Get out of our way!" he snapped, tackling another creature, a Hydreigon. In retrospect this was a dumb idea but Triac didn't care. He may not have an Ice or Dragon move but he could still kick this overgrown lizard's tail. Kinko leapt to help but Chika pulled her away.

"Come on lass," Chika warned. "You wore yourself out earlier you know. Go with Quin. We'll catch up."

Kinko growled and nodded, bolting after the human as a Vullaby launched itself toward Chika. She danced away. Had to love the idiotic simplicity of Tackle. "All right now," she murmured. "Triac! Come on! We're only stalling remember? Don't waste energy."

Kira

The Lucario smiled a bit as the Aerial Ace struck him in the arms. "Pretty good," he acknowledged. "If I was still a Riolu! You're wide open!" His left foot was immersed in fire and he aimed for the Grovyle's chest

Ash smiled a bit. That was the issue with most close combat fighters. They got too caught up in the moment and left themselves with a huge opening. Human and Pokemon fighters did that, though Pokemon had better stamina for it.

Nideous

Years
  • Leena

"Sure, why not!" Leena said as she drifted around Snype and Quillie, giggling faintly. She was anticipating the prank they were going to pull. It was going to be awesome! But she and Snype would have to convince the others to pull it off... Hopefully they could manage it. Snype had a way with words. She was good at thinking up ideas, and he could help them get the help they needed to pull it off. The idea was just an idea in her mind right now, but it was slowly taking shape.

Quin

"Venonat! (Out of the way!)" Logana shouted as she blasted a Sandshrew with Confusion. Ezar was puzzled by all of this. Why were they all helping this creepy human? She shrugged and watched the fighting that was going on as Quin left. He seemed to know what exactly was going on. She leaned over in the bag and looked down at Kinko.

"Sandshrew... (I don't get this. Why is everyone helping him? Hm...)" she said as Quin ran, leaving the other three pokemon behind to stall.

"Thanks guys..." Quin mumbled gratefully.

Arcino

"Shows what you know!" Arcino said as he dropped to the ground. He rolled back and sprang to his feet. He was very proud of his reactions, but he could tell Kira wasn't really giving it his all. He settled himself back into his fighting stance and laughed mockingly.

"Come on you fool! I'm only a little more than half your level! Stop holding back you idiot!" Arcino said, annoyedly. He hated when people did that. If he was going to fight someone, then they had better make it interesting for him. He'd rather get beaten and take his lumps than be toyed with. He growled and fired an Energy Ball before dashing forward again, swinging his Leaf Blades in a zig-zag pattern as he spun to the side.

Nova

"That's a great idea. Let's go," Nova said. The Vulpix nodded, then looked up at him startled.

"What? Why should I help you?!" Vulpix asked as he took a step back. Nova picked up on his fear immediately and took a step forward. He growled slightly at Vulpix, causing him to shrink back a little.

"Why? Because I'm bigger than you. Because I'm stronger than you. Because by following me around you've put yourself in my pack, and I'm the Alpha. Because it's the only way you'll get to use my den again. Because I said so. But mainly because I can wipe the floor with you if you don't," Nova said threateningly. Vulpix considered this.

"I'm in your pack?" he asked after a moment. Nova nodded. Quite a pack they were, both outcasts and misfits. He looked down at Vulpix, who glowered up at him.

"Fine. I'll take you to where the humans have those things that make us learn moves..." Vulpix said hesitantly.

"They're called TMs, and we're going to go get some. Come on," Nova said. He turned and began walking away. After a moment of trepidation, the Vulpix shrugged and chased after him.

Brian

Everything went really quiet as Thyme and Sprinkles glared at each other. Duster shuddered a little bit and walked over to them.

"Sprinkles... Come on, don't... Ow!" Duster said as Sprinkles headbutted her. Thyme sent her vines out and couled them around him, lifting him into the air.

"Hey! Leave her alone too!" Thyme said angrily. Funny, normally when she gets mad it's for petty reasons.

"Guys! Come on! Behave!" Brian said desperately as Bouncy got back up, tears running down her face. Duster, who wasn't hurt, walked over to her with a smile.

"Oh come on, you aren't hurt..." she said. She grabbed Bouncy and whirled her around, causing her to laugh happily.

"Ow, you little brat!" Thyme snarled as a Shadow Ball hit her, sending her back a few steps. Sprinkles was dropped to the ground.

"That's what you get for grabbing me!" he said, sticking his tongue out. She glared at him. and resisted the urge to smack him into next week. Instead she turned her head away and walked towards Brian.

"I can't deal with this moron!" she said angrily.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie Ryder

Valorie found herself beaming at Selene from under the brim of her dratini costume's nose at what she had said. It probably wasn't even surprising by now how much that meant to her. Though, she said nothing in response. Rather, her expression said all that needed to be said. When Selene stood Valorie looked up at her curiously. She hadn't even gotten a chance to eat yet! Though, it would have probably been hilarious to watch her try. She /had/ spent quite a bit of time preparing costumes for her and her pokemon though. Perhaps she would worry about that later.

Valorie looked up at Dragonair and the two shared a look for a moment before Dragonair lowered her head to nudge her trainer with her nose. Valorie couldn't help but restrain a chuckle.

"Dragonair... lift me up!"

On cue Dragonair proceeded to lift Valorie back into the air via telekinetic power, placing Valorie back onto her back. Oddly enough Valorie found herself yawning. Perhaps she was not yet fully awake, as yawning was an indication that her body was fighting exhaustion of some sort. If Selene had some ulterior motive for what she was doing Valorie didn't seem to notice it.

"Ready--...um. On second thought. Maybe I can grab something to eat and meet you there?"

As she said this her gaze turned longingly towards where she could get something to eat. Yeah she was low on time, but surely she could grab something real quick.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Kinko

"Why are we helping him," the Vulpix repeated, shaking her head. "You silly rat. We are helping because our human is hurt. Or Logana is helping him because he is her trainer and she trusts him." She pawed the air. "Ciel has always trusted me and helped me when I was hurt even though he is a big crybaby. And now he needs help and your human is doing it. So I am thankful, even though he has no boundaries! Now," She barked at Quin. "Hurry up! We are all tired yes but those three cannot last forever."

Kinko blurred past Quin. If there was anything she was good at, it was running. Vulpix were timid and knew how to flee better than even an Eevee. SHe hated the slowness of humans sometimes. Ciel let out a warning cry and she leapt away from an attack, glaring.

Growling, she charged forward and leapt, burning the creature, whatever it was, back before heading away. "COME ON!" she yipped at them, hurrying forward.

Kira

"Oh am I?" Kira mocked playfully. "I'm sorry, I'm not concerned for you. I just want to have some fun. Since, well, you're weak!"He moved in unison with Arcino with an Aura Sphere, cancelling out the attack. He ducked to avoid the Leaf Blades and punched at the Grovyle's throat. It was a Drain Punch.

Skye

Pala was bouncing on the desk. "Suh-homething wruh-wrong?" he asked her and she nodded.

"Bully is nearby! The bully is!" she declared.

Skye frowned worriedly. "Spruh-Sprinkles?" Pala nodded.

"He is a bully," she said with a pout. "I don't like him at all. He attacked Skye's things, was rude to Bri, and then tried to steal food! He is a bad Pokemon!"

"The kid probably just needs training and a firm hand to cool his hot head," Rama commented with a lazy grin. "He's younger than you Pala."

"He is mean!" the cub declared. "He will be bad for Bouncy!"

"Now that I can probably agree with," Rama nodded. The kid had spunk and a bit of a mean streak. If you belonged to a trainer, it was rather rude to hit the good trainer or disobey just because of some sugar. And Bouncy was little, as in toddler, I will cry and want things and you must pamper me little. It wasn't like Pala, who could happily fend for herself when she felt like it. She knew the difference between battling and playing now... probably. That Eevee was not a good example for the kid, though most of Bri's Pokemon weren't really... except maybe Drizzle. And that was a serious maybe.

Rama snorted. He was the worst example for Pala himself though. That was Ellie's job.

HunterZero

Years
  • Vincent Xackford Luna

The boy let out a groan as he woke up and lifted his head, he was in a lot of pain and just sleeping if off wasn't going to work this time. He looked to see if Shade was still resting on him and the Zorua wasn't instead he was speaking with someone but Vince couldn't tell who it was. When he sat up in his bed he got a clear look at who his Zorua was talking to and it was the Golett from the forest.

<Oh Vince you're up!> Shade said enthusiastically as he jumped onto Vince's lap from the floor. <The Golett from the forest is very thankful for you and Terra helping him get out of the forest> He added. Vince then looked over to the Golett and the pokemon waved to him which made Vince smile.

"Hello there!" He said as he waved back to the Golett. "I guess you can go home now seeing as the fire's under control," Xack added as he then saw Shade laugh a bit.

<He wants to join you> Shade said laughing a bit as the Golett walked up to Vince's bed side and extended his hand to the boy.

"Alright then welcome to the team!" Vince said happily as he shook hands with the Golett. "Now let's give you a name.......how about Gallarus?" He asked as he waited for a response from the Golett. The Golett made a happy face and shook his head indicating he liked the name.

Vince then took out a pokeball from his pocket and tapped it softly on the Golett's head. As the ball shook in his hand Vince then remembered he already had six pokemon! Once it had stopped shaking, the pokeball then disappeared. It must have went into his PC and Vince would have to get the Golett out later.

"Well now we wait until I feel better," Xack laughed as he rested his head back onto his pillow and then stared up at the ceiling thinking.

Nideous

Years
  • Quin

Quin was now out of the mountains, chasing after Kinko as fast as he could. He stopped and thought a moment.

"Vulpix! This way! This will be faster!" he called after her, but she was already gone. He sighed and shook his head. He turned and saw a Seedot standing in front of him. It made an odd noise and took a step forward.

"Move it! I'm on a mission!" he said. He took a step back, wondering what to do. Ezar looked at him oddly, pondering what Kinko said. She sighed and climbed to his shoulder. She sprang to the ground and stood in front of Quin and waited. He caught on right away. He grinned and looked at her.

"Finally warming up to me, eh boy? Alright! We need to move now! Time to get this Seedot out of the way! Poison Sting!" Quin called. Ezar opened her mouth and fired a multitude of little purple needles, which collided with the seedot. The Seedot rushed back at her.

"Rapid Spin!" Quin said. Ezar curled up into a ball and went rolling, colliding with the Seedot, sending it rolling away. Quin took off at a run, whincing as Ezar grabbed onto his leg, following the shortcut towards the pokemon center. Ezar climbed up until she was in his bag again.

Arcino

Arcino hit the ground with an oof. He sprang back to his feet and rubbed his throat as he began to glow green. His wounds healed and his health recovered, he growled wordlessly at Kira.

"We have a problem. I'm tougher than you think!" Arcino said as he charged forward, swinging his Aerial Ace blades at Kira.

HunterZero

Years
  • Calnith Sol NeverWind

He was of course skipping class and headed toward the abandoned power plant not so far. Once he had arrived at the plant he watched a electric bolt fly out of a window follow by a scream, a few screams actually. Calnith smirked, seemed like someone was already in there. He let Colossus out of his pokeball along with Shinryu and walked cautiously into the plant.

"Now I wonder what's going on in here," He said to his pokemon as he took his first step into the plant. As he was about to take another step a Magneton fired off a Thunder attack at him. Shinryu quickly jumped in the air taking the hit seeing as he wasn't effect by electric type attacks.

"Well, well what do we have here?" Calnith said to himself as he let Cerberus out of his pokeball. It seemed that they were surrounded by a large group of Magnemites and Magnetons. "Shinryu Earthquake!" He shouted. The Gabite then slammed the ground with his foot causing the ground to shake. Despite the electric pokemon obviously floating they were still affected by the attack which dealt super effective damage. Some of them went done and some stayed up.

"Cerberus light this room up will you please," Calnith asked smiling as he watched his Houndoom then begin to run around the room firing off Flamethrower. Out of the flames came a Magnezone who didn't look happy. It then fired off a Zap cannon attack blasting Cerberus into a wall. "Cerberus take a rest!" Calnith shouted out as he quickly returned his Houndoom. That attack was extremely power and Calnith knew Cerberus wouldn't want to take another one of those.

"Alright Kento Brick Break!" Calnith ordered as he tossed the Croagunk's pokeball onto the ground. As the Croagunk came out of his pokeball he flew at the Magnezone with his right arm glowing a bright blue color as he then swung it at the Magnezone. The Magnet pokemon looked as if it laughed at the Croagunk as it then fired off another Zap Cannon. The attack sent the Croagunk flying into the right wall almost knocking him out.

"Tch return Kento," Calnith sighed, another pokemon almost one shot'd by this Magnezone. "Alright Shinryu let's go! Stone Edge!" He ordered. Shinryu then jumped at the Magnezone as large stones began to surround him. As he fired the stones at the Magnezone it quickly dodge them and fired off a Flash Cannon.

"Shinryu intercept with a Dragon Pulse!" Calnith commanded knowing a Flash Cannon meant bad news. The two attacks collided and canceled each other out, Shinryu landed on the ground and growled at the Magnezone.

"OK let's see how he handles this, Shinryu Earthquake! Colossus Hyper Beam!" Calnith ordered. The floor then began to shake as Colossus fired off a Hyper Beam at the Magnezone. The electric type pokemon tried to dodge the Hyper Beam but the Earthquake stopped him in his tracks getting hit and causing an explosion. As the smoke cleared the Magnezone had dropped and Calnith was victorious.

"What a hassle," He sighed as he returned his pokemon and walked over the KO'd magnemite, magnetons and the Magnezone. He was heading to the floor above to see what was going on up there seeing as he heard some more screaming.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • The girl from the Entei dorm grabbed Jimmy and helped him up, but the boy was completely unaware of this. Something else was happening...inside his head...

Jimmy opened his eyes and found himself where he least expected it. It was a dark place, with garbage on the floor and some graffiti on the walls. He recognised it, no doubt. It was the Lavender-Celadon Underground path. He looked around: nobody was there. After that he proceeded to get back on his feet. "What the hell?" he said in a low voice.

After a little while, he noticed a figure. Well, actually, two figures. One was round and was floating, and the other one was a man. Well, more like a kid, or a teenager. "Wh-who's there?" he said, but the figures didn't answer. Then he opened his eyes wide once he saw who the figures were. One was a Koffing, but the other one...was someone that looked...disturbingly like him! "What the...? What's going on here?" he said, but the figure didn't seem to listen. He got in his double's way, but he just passed right through him, which scared him even more. "I'm a...I'm a ghost?!"

Then he heard some noises. Like motorcycle engine noises. Next thing he knew everything got bright and a biker gang passed right through him on their choppers. He could see how they surrounded the kid and kis Koffing. "Hey, leave me...I mean
    him, alone!"

Back to reality...

The girl freaked out more as Jimmy got paler. "Excuse me, Mr. Lucas, but I gotta get him out of here!" she said before she tried to carry the fainted kid out of the class. "A little help here, please." she cried, but all the students ignored her. "C-can't believe it..." the girl muttered and dragged Jimmy out of Battlefield 8.

Years
  • "Zoro! Dodge it and use Scratch!" said Sky as Zoro rushed towards the snivy "Zorua!" 'Kay! said Zoro as he dodges the vine whip with ease, only getting grazed by one vine. Zoro then jumps into the air, as his claw's grow a bit as he scratches downwards at Clive.

Meanwhile Harmony has left her spot to sit next to Piff, although she's still waving her little flag. "Audino!" Big Brother Zoro is going to win for sure! said Harmony to Piff.

((Really short, i'm sorry, I'm having a bad writer's block right now DX ))

Back