• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Pokemaniacs :D.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Hey my name is CrispyApple! I have had a lot of accounts on this forum and all of them either my email is deleted or I forgot my password for my email or username. I hope this account will be different :P. My name is Drake and I am 14 and I am currently playing Pokemon Heart Gold. So see ya guys later :D.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Your username is making me hungry in this late hour. xD.

Welcome aboard, by the way. Pokemon HeartGold is a great game, and you'll totally like it. :D I have Soulsilver myself, and I occasionally play the game sometimes. If you aren't aware, here at PC we have a board dedicated to HeartGold/Soulsilver...right inside the Fourth Generation Gaming discussions. Discuss anything about the game, maybe discuss what Pokemon you have, the features, and even the gameplay. ^_^ Have fun playing the game though!

aaand have fun with the forums now. :D I'm gonna go eat an apple now. xD Send me a message if you need any help, and I'll see ya around! ^_^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome back to the forums, CrispyApple! You know, password troubles sometimes also hit me... I dumped my old AOL account to get a new one precisely because I messed up both the password AND the secret information, so... :P

Whatever it is, I do hope that you're able to get back on your feet with your new account. Have fun around the forums!

I personally prefer Pokémon Black/White. Guess everyone has their own favourites.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    If you were an old member, then welcome back! I also tend to forget some of my accounts usually when they have a different username and password, so I guess it's really best to stick with just one so if ever you want to return or come back, then you still have your old one and can log it on anytime you want to! But I hope you'll hopefully stick with us now! And yes, what a lovely username. <3

When was the last time you were here in PC? If you were here back two years ago then there were actually a lot of changes since then just like the new sections!

We do have a section if ever you want to share your journey in HeartGold here, it's the Fourth Generation Games, you could always write a journal and post it in the journal thread if you ever want to! Plus, if you also need some tips & suggestions, then don't hesitate to ask away there! There's a lot of members who really knows everything about the game, but I'm definitely not included in there. :3

Have you tried playing B/W? If not, then you should totally get yourself a copy! If yes, then that's good, and we also have a B/W section here, well all of the games has their own and I'm sure your already quite familiar with some of them if you were a member here before!

If you ever made friends, then I hope you they're still here and I do hope you will be able to find a chance to get reacquainted with them, but meeting new ones wouldn't be that bad at all especially at this point when PC has a lot of members from different nationalities.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to see you around, so have a great stay here at PC, and don't leave us hanging around again 'kay? Lovelots! :D

Back