• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

moments.' essentials

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • moments.' essentials
    (click the preview for download)

360MB + of C4Ds, Stocks, Renders, Textures and a Tutorial/PSD combo.
    The perfect pack for anybody just starting graphics and looking to build up their resource folders, or for seasoned veterans just looking for more to download.
    (N.B: I am not taking credit for any of the resources in this pack, excluding PSD/Tutorial. They are just compiled from years of resource packs just like this one.)

If you download, let me know what you think and if there's anything I might've missed that you would like me to dig around for.

Last edited:

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    I am now complete.

But seriously, this is an awesome pack, I usually have to take photographs of my textures but I live in a very plain place xD

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Oooooo, I'm lovin' the space textures.:badsmile: Thanks so much! This is VERY useful to me!:D

Years
  • Ooh, excellent~!

The lighting tutorial is very helpful and you've included some of the nicest stocks in this pack. Vibrant (31) especially will be tons of fun to work with. :D Thank you for putting this together!

Back