• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite and least favorite shipping^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Thank you! n_n *goes there* I also think that Satoshi's mom and Professer Oak make a good couple. =D;

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • Hmmm...I recently started to get into a lot of shipping. It's fun pairing people up, of course I realize that a lot of it can't happen. ANd, also, just because I like a certain shipping, that doesn't mean I don't support canon or other ones.

I support Pokeshipping one hundred percent, and used to really like it, but recently my interest has died down. I feel so sad for Misty. She is just so lonely and dependent...I think she deserves to be running that gym! She was darn good at it too. Grrr...stupid Daisy.

Anywho, I like Gymshipping. I don't know how I suddenly started liking it, but I did. They are cute together and I love when Brock carries Misty on his back in the fourth movie. Plus, they get a lot of time together and they just go together. Misty's brash personality with Brock's more laid back persona XD.

I don't know the name of it, but I like Delia and that one guy from the third movie who's name I forgot together. Delia obviously cares for him, as she rushed off to get him and they seem like they have a deep past together. Of course, I also like Eldershipping and Diamondshipping, so I'm torn. I like to think Delia liked said guy, had a crush on Oak and maybe an affair when she studied under him (how old was she?) and then the DIamondshipping occured. Now I think she likes that guy again. Grrr...what was his name?!?!

Questshiping and Backshipping are equal for me. Kenta is so nervous and stuff around Marina when she flirts and it's cute. Jun'ichi is real cute too, although Questshipping is probably more likely.

I also like the shippings of Sam and Ash and Palletshipping, mostly for the shounen-ai angst that could go on. I'm not a big fan of shounen-angst, but you gotta appreciate the potential ^_^ Plus, the scene where Ash put his hand around Sam was pretty romantic looking. I mean, Ash never put his hand around Misty...=P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    frostweaver said:
    Sabrina doesn't seem like the type of person who's into romance at all...

and not to mention for Haruka, being sweet, cute and innocent, is pretty much a sign for being innocent and purity... Misty always pull Brock's ear away from the girls, but as if it's her business... that just means she's bossy and snoopy...

therefore, Ash would be better off with Haruka.

Oh did i mention that Ash constantly gets into big arguements with misty but none yet so far with Haruka?
    Right on! *pats hard that sends poor frostweaver down* See, people? This is my new homie! XD Uh oh.. *picks up frostweaver apologitecaly* He he.. Sorry about that! ^^;; Got a little carried away.. ^.-;;

I usually think FRIENDS tha fight more get more close, Myu-Chan, but I think people who'd like each other fight a lot, those usually end up hating each other more.. >.<;;; Oh well..

Go, Haruka! *gets ready to give frostweaver another pat but frostweaver backs away* He he he.. sowwy about that.. ^^;;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *Frostweaver's Rule in Life*

1. stay away from CaRtOON at least 10m away ^_^

(back on topic)
    -people who fight with each other in a non serious manner is more like close friendship... it's rather hard to explain in the short amount of time i have left, but... k it's easy to mix up a friend and a bf/gf in a relationship... i'll explain that another day if i can

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I just got around to reading this thread now...I don't know much about shipping, but these are my picks

Fave shippings
    Rocketshipping: Those two just seem so close and they seem to really care about eachother...I mean, they must like eachother alot to still be together after all the times they lost...
    Advanceshipping: I mainly just like this because May is not Misty (misty is a big [insert censored word here]...). May will be like a new beginning for Ash's female social life...

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • well if you look at my sn then youll know! POKESHIPPING RULES!!!! even in magazine it admits it like the one i read today. its a interview and then another one says something about if she his GF

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    frostweaver said:
    *Frostweaver's Rule in Life*

1. stay away from CaRtOON at least 10m away ^_^

(back on topic)
    -people who fight with each other in a non serious manner is more like close friendship... it's rather hard to explain in the short amount of time i have left, but... k it's easy to mix up a friend and a bf/gf in a relationship... i'll explain that another day if i can

Hmmm...but the way Kasumi and Satoshi act is very like the way lovers act in my other Manga... >_> Maybe I watch too many Manga... Ehehe... >_> I'll comment on the Advance shipping after I read all of the summeries. o.O; (sweatdrops)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it's hard to judge advanceshipping by those summaries... they never explain the minor details like how Haruka acts when she's saying something and other stuff like that...

maybe in manga pokeshipping is true, but we're talking about the show which is seperate

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    frostweaver said:
    it's hard to judge advanceshipping by those summaries... they never explain the minor details like how Haruka acts when she's saying something and other stuff like that...

maybe in manga pokeshipping is true, but we're talking about the show which is seperate

Then how do you guys see AG? Does it show in North America already? (That's probally not it...) Or did you download them? Or are there DVD/VCDs? Or...? x_X;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • download... on #free_pokemon (mIRC channel) which has like every single AG episode that TV Tokyo has shown (pretty much as updated as the japanese viewers themselves). For more info on how to work free_pokemon out, i believe the question forum can help you.

If you suffer technical difficulty with mIRC as it's just not compatible with you (like me), then https://www.galaxiapokemon.com.ar/
    they gives you episode to download, but when they have a new episode up, they'll erase the old one off the site... so be fast.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Thank you very much! I'll try to learn to use mIRC, since I have it already... n_n

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm... I hardly know any of the different kinds of shipping, but I guess I could name my favorite/worst ones so far.

Best: Pok?shipping! I haven't hardly seen any of the AG episodes, so I don't know how much May cares for Ash. Since Misty had been with him so much, and there were lots of hints that she had feelings for him, I'd say she's the best. ^_^ They both have quite a temper, plus she comes in handy whenever he goes into dumb mode and starts getting crazy ideas. *cough*jumpingoffthatcliff*cough*

I also like Baseball Shipping. Casey and him seem to go together well, especially because of their personalities.

Worst: Anything to do with Gary! *glomps him and drags him off* So yeah, FeelingShipping... :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • Favorites:
    Feelingshipping - YellowxGreen (green as in Gary)
    (Manga)Questshipping - Gold/KentaxCrystal/Marina
    Advancedshipping - AshxMay

Least faves:
    Incidentalshipping - SilverxJasmine
    comment: I don't get it. Jasmine is too old.

Accidentalshipping - GoldxWhitney
    comment: bah! I'm happy being a questshipper. ^^;;

OldRivalshipping - GreenxBlue (Green as in Gary and Blue as in the girl)
    comment: I don't see the same luster as in feelingshipping. :/

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • My favorite is Questshipping, then comes Haruka (May) and Yuuki (Brendan or Ruby or whatever). Not many poeple like May and Brendan.....

My least favorite is Palletshipping or Ash and Misty or any other name you people come up with. Then it's Whitney and Kenta..... bleh. And I also hate any other coupling with May in it that's not Brendan... did that make sense?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    oni flygon said:
    Favorites:
    Feelingshipping - YellowxGreen (green as in Gary)
    (Manga)Questshipping - Gold/KentaxCrystal/Marina
    Advancedshipping - AshxMay

Least faves:
    Incidentalshipping - SilverxJasmine
    comment: I don't get it. Jasmine is too old.

Accidentalshipping - GoldxWhitney
    comment: bah! I'm happy being a questshipper. ^^;;

OldRivalshipping - GreenxBlue (Green as in Gary and Blue as in the girl)
    comment: I don't see the same luster as in feelingshipping. :/
    Hmm, funny thinking about Green liking anyone. :P Are there any obvious hints that he likes Yellow, or do you just have your own opinion that they'd be good together?

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Fav: Brock & Suzy - Ash & Misty (Reasons: Because they are good storylines. And Pok?mon could use some better love stories in it seeing how much it lacks in that area.)
    Least Fav: Zane & Suzy - Ash & May (Reasons: Because they'd mess them up making the anim? less appealing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back