• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OU team

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    I already know my team isn't perfect. I want to change it but I don't know what member I need to replace. My goal is to have a counter for the most of the OU threats. Oh and I don't play by the item clause.

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
    Adamant
    252 attack/ 120 HP/136 SpD
    Bulk up
    Drain Punch
    Mach Punch
    Stone Edge

Dusclops @ Eviolite
    Calm
    252 HP/ 80 def/ 176 SpD
    Pain Split
    Night Shade
    Will-O-Wisp
    Ice Beam

This thing is extremely difficult to take down. Will-O-Wisp is there to cripple physical attackers and ice beam is there to murder Gliscor and Dragonite.

Scizor @ Choice Band
    Adamant
    248 HP/ 252 attack/8 speed
    U-turn
    Bullet Punch
    Superpower
    Pursuit

Its ability is technician.

Latios @ Choice Specs
    Timid
    252 sp atk/ 252 speed
    Draco Meteor
    Hidden Power Fire
    Psyshock
    Surf

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
    Naive
    252 atk/4 sp atk/252 speed
    Shell Smash
    Icicle Spear
    Rock Blast
    Hydro Pump

Skill Link

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
    Adamant
    252 attack/252 speed
    Dragon Dance
    Outrage
    Extreme Speed
    Fire Punch

Multiscale

Anyways, I always lose to rain teams and I struggle with Rotom-W. I'm willing to change anything about this team. The only thing I want to keep is atleast one member and I want to have atleast one dragon on my team. I feel like I have too many physical sweepers and not enough walls and special sweepers. Thanks in advance.

dr4g0n12(2)

INSURRECTION!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2014
    Try replacing draco meteor and psyshock on Latios with Calm Mind and Dragon Pulse.
    Also change his item to Leftovers. This will make Latios more capable as a sweeper.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Try replacing draco meteor and psyshock on Latios with Calm Mind and Dragon Pulse.
    Also change his item to Leftovers. This will make Latios more capable as a sweeper.

Latios is perfectly capable of using Choice items. While it's also able to use CM as well, the OP may have wanted Latios to inflict severe damage on the opponent with it right off the bat. Latios doesn't HAVE to use Calm Mind if the OP doesn't want it to.

Anyway, how about you try out Gastrodon? Its Storm Drain ability lets it check Pokemon that use Water moves in the rain by increasing its Special Attack when it's hit by one. I'll let someone else figure out where on the team it can be:
    -Earthquake/Earth Power
    -Scald/Ice Beam
    -Toxic
    -Recover
    Nature: Sassy/Calm
    EVs: 252 HP/4 SAtk/252 SDef
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Storm Drain

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Latios is perfectly capable of using Choice items. While it's also able to use CM as well, the OP may have wanted Latios to inflict severe damage on the opponent with it right off the bat. Latios doesn't HAVE to use Calm Mind if the OP doesn't want it to.

Anyway, how about you try out Gastrodon? Its Storm Drain ability lets it check Pokemon that use Water moves in the rain by increasing its Special Attack when it's hit by one. I'll let someone else figure out where on the team it can be:
    -Earthquake/Earth Power
    -Scald/Ice Beam
    -Toxic
    -Recover
    Nature: Sassy/Calm
    EVs: 252 HP/4 SAtk/252 SDef
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Storm Drain

I might actually try that. As for Latios, I would rather have it inflict a large amount of damage immediately then switch out.

Back