• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Reprints Galore

Years
  • REPRINTS!

If you want to get into the game of Yugioh, you should start doing it now.
    There have been a big amount of reprints confirmed in the past few days and here they are.

Yugioh Tins - Wave 1
    Heroic Champion - Excalibur and Evolzar Dolkka

Heroic Champion - Excalibur Collectible Tin
    Release Date: August 14, 2012
    Contents:
    3 Photon Shockwave Booster Pack
    2 Galactic Overlord Booster Pack
    CT09-EN001 Heroic Champion - Excalibur (Secret Rare)
    CT09-EN00? Blizzard Princess (Super Rare)
    CT09-EN00? Wind-Up Zenmaines (Super Rare)
    CT09-EN00? Wind-Up Rabbit (Super Rare)
    CT09-EN00? [[]] (Super Rare)

Evolzar Dolkka Collectible Tin
    Release Date: August 14, 2012
    Contents:
    3 Photon Shockwave Booster Pack
    2 Galactic Overlord Booster Pack
    CT09-EN002 Evolzar Dolkka (Secret Rare)
    CT09-EN00? Dark Highlander (Super Rare)
    CT09-EN00? Wind-Up Zenmaines (Super Rare)

CT09-PromoEN.gif

Yugioh Tins - Wave 2
    Grandmaster Ninja Hanzo and Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
    531409_414571605262116_1142918565_n.jpg

Legendary Collection 3 - Yugi's World
    Spoiler:

391455_10150931022198341_275708901_n.jpg

Don't know about you, but I am pumped for this! :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I already got Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo from Order of Chaos, so there's no reason for me to get his tin, since I don't really intend on making a Ninja deck. I'm also set on getting the Excalibur and Dolkka tins, and maybe the Sun Dragon Overlord one too.

The tins are also nice to have a good way of getting Zenmaines or Dolkka without resorting to buying loads of Photon Shockwave packs or buying individuals of those cards for high prices.

Edit: Seal of Orichalcos will be released?! I can't help but wonder how useful it'll be.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I have so many feels for all of these sets. No words to describe this beauty. ;A;
    August seems like a big spend month. The tins coming out the 14th? Return of the Duelist coming out the 28th? All just before my birthday?! Good lord this is going to be a good birthday. B]
    Eatos? a COMMON Warning and Sarcophagus? Like, omg. Plus 3 token cards? Man, they really went all out with this one, didn't they? Plus a hard gameboard.

Not only that but the tins are pretty great, too. I love Blizzard Princess but have never been able to get one, so yay!

I definitely can't wait to see what other cards will be revealed in this Collection. I'ms toked for its release.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Just some cards that I'd like to add to the OP's revealed tin promos:

In addition to Wind-Up Zenmaines and Blizzard Princess, the Excalibur tin will also have Wind-Up Rabbit and Evolzar Laggia.

The Dolkka tin will also have Genex Neutron and Scrap Dragon.

I was especially surprised by the inclusion of Scrap Dragon in the Dolkka tin; I never got Duelist Revolution, so that might be a good way to get SD.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • That LC3 is looking really nice. Honestly the promo cards should have just been the three dragons/knights if they're going to throw in Orichalcos. Of course Gorz token, common Warnings and Chain Disappearances are always nice. Just as you thought three times wasn't enough for one year Konami goes and gives you a fourth reprint of Book of Moon just in case you weren't happy with all the copies you got in Epic Dawn.

The tins are also looking very nice. At first I was thinking about getting the Dolkka tin but then I saw Laggia on Excalibur's tin. So I was kind of swayed there since that would mean both Blizzard Princess and Laggia. But then I saw Scrap Dragon and I am back for Dolkka. Getting really excited to see the list of reprints for the second wave. Although neither of the cover cards really appeal to me.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I'm defiantly buying a couple LC 3's when they are out.

I'm loling about this part though.

Each box of Legendary Collection 3: Yugi's World comes with a Seal of Orichalcos of your very own, with all three of these powers – and it's 100% tournament legal!

Yeah. Until it gets a ban. Which I'm really thinking it will.

Not going to comment about the tins, since I rarely buy those.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • I doubt Seal of Orichalcos is going to get a ban ... It shouldn't be that amazing.

Also, very nice stuff. Too bad KOWM and I'm poor so I'm not buying... ;_;

Back