• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney Animated Movies

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Discuss your favorite Disney movies.

My top 15 (including Pixar)
    15. Monsters, Inc.
    14. A Bug's Life
    13. Dumbo
    12. Chicken Little
    11. The Jungle Book
    10. Toy Story
    9. Dinosaur
    8. Mulan
    7. Brother Bear
    6. Aladdin
    5. The Emperor's New Groove
    4. Lilo & Stitch
    3. Tarzan
    2. Finding Nemo
    1. The Lion King

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
    1. Aladdin
    2. The Little Mermaid (1)
    3. Toy Story (1)
    4. A Goofy Movie (1)
    5. Wall-E
    6. Bambi (1)

Tough decision on the first two, but Robin Williams won me over in Aladdin.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can we please make this more than a listing thread?

I was not fond of Tangled at all. I didn't like the plot, the voice acting (Mandy Moore??? You could have told me she was dead and I would have 100% believed you) and even though the animation was great, as was expected, I didn't connect with the movie at all. I just didn't feel the magic, you feel me? I suppose I am part of a small minority who weren't swept up the magic of the movie, I guess. Oops.

Years

I was not fond of Tangled at all.

What?? Why! I enjoyed it a lot, even though it wasn't my favorite. The villain was realistic, which was a fresh take, and the things she said to Rapunzel were horrible (but again, realistic). There was a good amount of comedy, the soundtrack was pretty good. My main problem with the movie was that the ending was a little bit of a quick fix, but meh it's a disney movie.

My favorite is probably Monster's Inc as Boo is just...
    I love Boo.
    Plus, the idea was really interesting, I liked the entire take, it's very funny and charming. I also really liked Wall-E (for similar reasons, actually)

The disney movie I dislike the most is Snow White. Ugh. Her singing voice is incredibly annoying, the plot is boring, Snow White is just so ditzy and just kind of painful to deal with. Blech.

Years
    I thought Tangled was pretty good, but I did go in with very low expectations since 9 out 10 of those 3D animated movies aren't worth seeing. There weren't a ton of bad pop culture references and it wasn't entirely voiced by B-list, washed up celebrities. That already gives it so much going for it.

Since I consider Pixar as a separate category from Disney (even if Disney owns them now) my favorite Disney movie is easily Lilo & Stitch. Lilo is such a cute, weird little kid and that really speaks to the inner child in me. I also love that in the end there really aren't any bad guys, that everyone finds a way to get along and find common ground and it doesn't feel sappy in the slightest.

And I also love Beauty and the Beast because I always wanted to be Belle and live in a magical mansion like that.

Back