• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :3

Ghost Emperor

Pokemon Emperor
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    I am currently new here Ive been for about 3 days and i still haven't got the hang of this place well hopefully i will someday.. Oh My favorite part of this place is the ROM hacking section its so cool how you guys do such awesome things.. i still could remember my first pokemon game which is pokemon Yellow the followed by pokemon Silver(Still so Awesome) anyways I am just here to say hi to you guys hope i can make many friends here..

Sincerely yours,
    Ghost Emperor =)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I am currently new here Ive been for about 3 days and i still haven't got the hang of this place well hopefully i will someday.. Oh My favorite part of this place is the ROM hacking section its so cool how you guys do such awesome things.. i still could remember my first pokemon game which is pokemon Yellow the followed by pokemon Silver(Still so Awesome) anyways I am just here to say hi to you guys hope i can make many friends here..

Sincerely yours,
    Ghost Emperor =)
    Well you don't have to be shy to ask for help!

The ROM Hacking section is by far the most popular section of the forums, no doubt. They do pretty awesome on what they do, but its not for me. Otherwise I'd have so much trouble with my laptop overheating and shutting off, its just still not for me xD

You can make many friends here. If you truly want to make a bunch of friends, in my opinion, you could easily introduce yourself & chit-chat on their VM's, as what many of us does. All in all, you could make friends with anyone anywhere, just have to be nice, respectful & able to communicate on friendly & mutual grounds.

So with that being said, welcome aboard! If you need any help, contact a moderator with questions or concerns!

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll get the hang of the forum soon enough, it took me a good few weeks if not more. n__n; The Emulation section's definitely really great, it was the reason I joined the forum to begin with way back in 2006 haha.

I'd love to be your friend if you want - meeting new people's great, especially since I know it can get a bit tough to stick around on a forum as a new user when you don't know anybody.

Have fun around here and don't forget to read the rules! :D

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • Welcome Ghost Emperor! I'm glad you like pokemon hacking as well! It's a really enjoyable thing to do. I suggest you learn how to do it yourself. I'm sure we would all be interested in what you could come up with! :)

Back