• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ruby and Sapphire Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
  • Do you think that Nintendo will remake Ruby and Sapphire for the fifth generation?

Note: I couldn't find where to put this thread, so I put it here, move accordingly. Thanks admins, and sorry for the inconvinence.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
  • Ultimately they will end up doing a ruby and sapphire remake - so many people want one, and if they follow the trend we should in theory see an announcement of one come next year - whether or not they move onto the 3DS creating a 6th Gen i have no idea

Sirfetch’d

They will the question is when and on what system. Personally I think that the ds has run its course and the remakes will come on the 3ds. Likely they will come before generation 6, but who knows? If they are remaking them they likely are already in production and will be leaked very soon.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Okay, before we get back on "Kyogre and Groudon were in HG/SS, plus there was Latios/Latias," I would just like to go on record saying that the most likely reason they would include these Pokemon in HG/SS is so that every Pokemon in the National Pokedex would be obtainable using only 4th Gen games, since Nintendo was moving away from the GBA, such as things were with them not having such a port in the DSi.

I do however believe that R/S remakes will happen in 5th gen. GameFreak has said that if there is enough demand for it, they will make it, and being that pretty much everyone seems to want it, they will probably make it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    idk actually. I think the style of Pokemon games has remained fairly consistent since RSE, and I can't see many possible changes to the original besides the pseudo-3D effect.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • Of Course it was pretty much confirmed by Masuda about in February after all with his tweet back to a fan. I just don't want it for DS but 3DS. So much they could do with the 3DS tbh.

#isthenumbersign
    Years
  • idk actually. I think the style of Pokemon games has remained fairly consistent since RSE, and I can't see many possible changes to the original besides the pseudo-3D effect.
    I agree with this. Looking back, the remakes haven't gone past the second generation. I feel like maybe because of the cross-compatibility between RSE and DPPt that it's considered more modern-era and has less chance of a remake.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Guys, there is already a thread for this. I have stressed to other users before to go to the very top of the page (just below the Pokecommunity banner) to use the search option there, and search for the thread you are looking for. Keywords, exact words, words like the term you're looking for, it can do pretty much anything you want it to do. Please, use that Search option next time you want to post a thread to make sure it is not already being discussed somewhere else.

The thread that discusses possible remakes is located here: The [NEW!] RSE Remake Speculation Thread

Due to this thread having no relation to Black 2 or White 2 and for the fact that another thread is already open about this for some time now, I am closing this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back