• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody

Years
  • Idk what to say im playing the pokemon liquid crystal version for GBA, the game is awesome, awesome job guys, you made exactly what the fans want, keep up with the good work :))

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, that's alright! It's ok if you have nothing to say. The good thing is that Liquid Crystal, the hack you're currently playing right now, was made by our amazing ROM Hacking members here on PC. Why not go to the author's profiles and give them some kudos, yeah? :D

Welcome to PC! I assume you're here for the hacks? We have a library full of them. So by the time you finish playing Liquid Crystal, you can try other ones like Flora Sky, and Snakewood. :3 Maybe that'll inspire you to make one of your own, if you decide so!

Explore the forums, and have fun! I shall see ya around. :3

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Hey nice to see a new face around. Haven't played Liquid Crystal yet but I kinda want to now!

Years
  • well ty for the nice greeting, nice to meet you guys, and no im not here for the hacks i enjoy playing this liquid crystal version as its made dont need hacks passed all pokemon without any hacks even the annoying hard pokemon emerald -_- there is one thing though, where can i find a magikarp ? XD

Last edited:
    Back