• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
A Psychic type Champion would be interesting but it does look like we've got a Psychic type Gym.

On another note, GAME are now taking pre-orders in the UK for Pokemon X & Y here for £34.99.
I've just pre-ordered it and I don't even have a 3DS yet. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Pre-Order for me with the major retailers (read: Gamestop) has always been identical to their selling price. Not like I need to pre-order with this game though, they never sell out of Pokemon.

Logan

Years
I always pre-order stuff from the UK Game store, they usually deliver the game 2-3 days before release date, did it for Black and SoulSilver (and other non-Pokémon games).

blue

gucci
Years
I've never really Pre-ordered in case they come a couple of days late but I'm sure GAME is reliable for delivering games a couple of days early so I might this time.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

^ Yeah when I pre-ordered Mario Kart 7 from Gamestop it came two days early :D I think i'll pre-order, but not for Gamestop again, because I'll find it cheaper other places. Unless they have a good bundle that is.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm not too bothered about waiting a couple of days cause I can easily go in-store to pick a copy up on the release date but if it's a similar price and has a chance of getting it a couple of days early then it's worth it.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
I don't think I've ever pre-ordered a game so soon before its actual release date. I may or may not pre-order mine, but if I do, it would probably be much later.

Also, and I know this is slightly off topic, but it's been annoying me for a good bit and wanted to get it off my chest. Not sure if anyone has looked at it, and I don't think it's worthy of a thread, so I wanted to quickly post it here. But, in the trailer, I saw this statue here:

fds_zps0f1dac68.png

It looks like some trainer with a Golurk, Palpitoad, and an Eevee (not sure if there are any other Pokemon there). This was next to a palace-looking monument, so I'm not sure if this person is of any significance to the game or if it's just some random trainer they decided to stick there.

blue

gucci
Years
I don't think I've ever pre-ordered a game so soon before its actual release date. I may or may not pre-order mine, but if I do, it would probably be much later.

Also, and I know this is slightly off topic, but it's been annoying me for a good bit and wanted to get it off my chest. Not sure if anyone has looked at it, and I don't think it's worthy of a thread, so I wanted to quickly post it here. But, in the trailer, I saw this statue here:

fds_zps0f1dac68.png

It looks like some trainer with a Golurk, Palpitoad, and an Eevee (not sure if there are any other Pokemon there). This was next to a palace-looking monument, so I'm not sure if this person is of any significance to the game or if it's just some random trainer they decided to stick there.

It could be outside a City that specializes where the Gym Ground type Pokemon? Palpitoad & Golurk being ground? It could just be there for decoration purposes.

Logan

Years
Some gaming stores release the games a day early, but it's not really worth $25 to play a game a day early.
The game is being sold for £35 in the UK as a pre-order price. It won't lower from that for some while, they still sell HG/SS for around £30 over here. Besides, we have a thing called 'Price Promise' over here where if the price you paid for pre-order goes down before it releases they'll refund you the difference.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

@ Suicune: Maybe that is a hint we are getting a Ground Type Eevee?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
The game is being sold for £35 in the UK as a pre-order price. It won't lower from that for some while, they still sell HG/SS for around £30 over here. Besides, we have a thing called 'Price Promise' over here where if the price you paid for pre-order goes down before it releases they'll refund you the difference.

Too bad they don't have that here from what I know of. EB games had B2W2 for $70 pre-order, I bought it on release day from K-Mart for $42.

I just saw the Eevee on the statue too after someone pointed it out. Maybe a ground Eeveeloution?

Logan

Years
Really does make you wonder how many Eeveelutions will be in the game. I know some images for the new Pikachu Short hint that there will be at least one.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
He kind of looks like he's wearing a knight outfit as well, haha.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Yeah, I could see a ground type Eevee working out better than other types such as Bug or Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back