• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Jurassic Park - Isla Nublar

What should I do for the battles?

• Battle with Dinosaurs

Votes: 61 78.2%
  • Battle simply by your self, as humans

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Other ( please specify in comment)

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Years
Ughhh, cant seem to make a good OW sprite for the character.He looks like a bug catcher lol. Any wanna help me?

1212k.png

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Awww shiz! Nice update on the first post. The helipad map looks a bit too symmetrical thou. And your gate needs more shadowing. Good job!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
The new tiles are good, only needing a slight improvement. Also I recommend you to save the pictures in the first page as .PNG so they don't look blurry and more people gets attracted to your hack.

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
As soon as I saw this thread, I had to stop by. I can't wait to see more of this as work gets done. I just went to re-watch it this past weekend too. XD

Years
As soon as I saw this thread, I had to stop by. I can't wait to see more of this as work gets done. I just went to re-watch it this past weekend too. XD

I love the movies, and did you know they are making Jurassic Park 4 set to release in 2014? I CANT WAIT! :)

Years
  • CO
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
This is amazing ^_^ keep it up, and if anyone can tell me where I can learn how to edit back sprites for pokemon that would be amazing.... I love the idea of Dinosaurs as there are just not enough good games with them.. I really want to make a Pokémon Ancient version as there are just not enough fossil Pokémon, and it also seems there are no mods that bring any light to this idea, but I can't for the life of me find a good back sprite editing tutorial...

Years
Guys, its been a while, I have done about 50% of the hack, up till the raptor event. But I am now on vacation so I wont be able to post images and updates. Once I get back i'll probably be done and will release the hack, but for now, this thread is done. Can someone lock this thread?

Back