• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone im a newbie here XD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Hello Trettwig! It's nice to see you here!
    By the way, in PC, we could also talk about anything Pokemon as well!
    If you're unsure what to do, moderators like Cid and Cirno are there for help! Welcome, and have a great time! :)

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Hello there Treetwig! :)

You wanna make friends eh? Can I be one of them? :3

Anyways, you should read the rules first before posting in a forum so that you won't get into any trouble. Also why not join some clubs or go to our new X & Y forum and discuss about the things that may appear in the upcoming games.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Hello Trettwig! It's nice to see you here!
    By the way, in PC, we could also talk about anything Pokemon as well!
    If you're unsure what to do, moderators like Cid and Cirno are there for help! Welcome, and have a great time! :)

Ok thx dude haha I don't know what to say but I'm happy haha thx again and may god bless you :D

Hello there Treetwig! :)

You wanna make friends eh? Can I be one of them? :3

Anyways, you should read the rules first before posting in a forum so that you won't get into any trouble. Also why not join some clubs or go to our new X & Y forum and discuss about the things that may appear in the upcoming games.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Hello new friend and where can I join clubs? Thx!! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey Treetwig! Welcome to PC! You can join clubs in the fitting names of two sections - Other Clubs and Pokemon Clubs. Other Clubs holds clubs outside of Pokemon while Pokemon Clubs, hosts all sorts of fun groups that chat about either various types (water, electric etc.) It's worth checking out sometime, they're both great sections and you can meet other people who share similar interests. n__n

We're really friendly I promise! I know this from experience, really the people here are some of the most friendliest on the planet of forums. But yeah, we don't bite at all, so feel free to start a conversation any time!

Ahh so guessing by your avatar, is there any chance you're a fan of Gallade as well? Gallade is an amazing Pokemon, also the design is pretty badass in my opinion! B). But yeah I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask a moderator or a staff member for help. See you around the forums! :3

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Hey Treetwig! Welcome to PC! You can join clubs in the fitting names of two sections - Other Clubs and Pokemon Clubs. Other Clubs holds clubs outside of Pokemon while Pokemon Clubs, hosts all sorts of fun groups that chat about either various types (water, electric etc.) It's worth checking out sometime, they're both great sections and you can meet other people who share similar interests. n__n

We're really friendly I promise! I know this from experience, really the people here are some of the most friendliest on the planet of forums. But yeah, we don't bite at all, so feel free to start a conversation any time!

Ahh so guessing by your avatar, is there any chance you're a fan of Gallade as well? Gallade is an amazing Pokemon, also the design is pretty badass in my opinion! B). But yeah I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask a moderator or a staff member for help. See you around the forums! :3

Thx for the info pal! :D I hope we and the other people can get along and I really like gallade because he helped me on pokemon leagues (D,P,Pl,Hg,Ss,W) and yeah I really enjoyed my time here Thx again!

Back