• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all !!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    I'm AdmiralMcmuffin !! I'm a new member here on the forums. I'm an avid pokemon fan I've followed pokemon since I was 10 from Gen 1 to 4. Gen 5 I'm a bit confused with ... But anyway to add my location I'm from the OTHER land down under know as South Africa ... I hope to get to know a lot of you all here!
    Peace Out!!!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Hey there AdmiralMcmuffin! :D So you have been around since the beginning? Same here! Yeah gen 5 confuses me also. Well so did gen 4. (I have a distaste for it) Anyhow. Glad to have you here. I hope you have a blast here! :D See ya around!

Years
  • 'Sup Muffin! Love the username, it's making me hungry. :'( Share some with me!

You've chosen a good time to join PC since we've been pretty active with all the X & Y news lately, so I'm super glad to see you here! Though what's especially cool to hear is that you've been a Pokemon fan since you were 10... awesome! Same here actually, I got into the series when I was 9 or so, waay back when and I'm 22 now. Every time I think about that I realize just how quickly time flies. Do you have a favorite Pokemon or perhaps a favorite game? And do you play the spinoffs, out of curiosity? Those poor games don't get nearly enough love; seems like most people focus on the main series games. Admittedly that always makes me a little sad. u~~u

Though I.. gotta say, I almost never see members from South Africa here. Makes you pretty unique, hehe. I've a few friends who are from there and they are all wonderful people. In fact, you seem quite cool yourself, so make sure to get involved in the forum when you're able! Let's get you past that first post and discussing all things Pokemon. You'll probably find whatever it is you're interested in here since we're a big forum, even for non-Pokemon topics and such. Go and look around, yeah!

So yeah, have a great time on PC and make sure no one tries to eat your username, hehe. That will probably be your biggest challenge yet.

See you around! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Hi Muffin, welcome to PC!
    Playing Pokemon at 10 is quite an early age to start, and playing the early generation of games does seem to bring back some nostalgia, such as RBG and GSC! It's quite understandable that you find Gen 5 a little confusing, because of all the new mechanics and all, but really it's just personal taste? Anyway, I've never met a guy online or in real life that comes from Africa, so that's cool! I hope I can be friends with you, and hope you'll enjoy PC!

Back