• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiii Guyz !! :)

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    Hi everyone !! :)
    Im warlock and im new to this forums ... :)
    I Love to play games , i love to watch tv and i love to read books too :)
    I love pokemon a lot !! :) and i started playing pokemon ashgray recently by looking at d post of metapod23 ... :)
    I have played all d original games of pokemon and most of d hacked games too
    Im Indian and i want to make new friends :)

As im new i need a lot of help from u all so plz help me...

And i loved this forum...

Thank you ,
    WarlockOPain

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Hi Warlock, welcome to PC! Nice username, BTW.

I have almost the same hobbies as you, playing games watching TV and reading books. I'm an avid reader! Quoted from Iron Man 3: We're connected! Lol, I just felt like posting that... :P

Pokemon Ashgray is a wonderful hack, it's very close to the anime and reminds me of Pokemon Yellow on the GBC. It's nice to see Indian members here, I love your naan, it's pretty tasty.

Anyway, to wrap all this up, enjoy your time here in PC as much as I am!

Years
  • Heya Warlock! Awesome username, gotta say.

So you watch TV and read books? Why not tell us some of what you watch and read? I'm slightly curious, especially since I plan on reading more books soon. Just doesn't feel right to have not read for such a long time. :( Methinks General Entertainment would be a great section for you to stop by if you're into media! You'll probably fit in there really well. Can talk about music, movies, books, and even anime/manga. Pretty great place with some of the most diverse of topics that I'd definitely recommend you check out. :D There's Emulation as well of course, though it looks like you're aware of that one already, hehe. Ash Gray is so popular and I'm definitely going to try it this week since I feel kind of left out. Haven't played hacks in so long. Do you have plans to make your own hack?

And by the way, you said you played the original games, does that mean you never played the newer ones like Black & White?

It's awesome that you love Pokemon; we all do here! I'm 22 and still a huge fan so you'll see a lot of people in their older teens and 20s who love the series. Go ahead and make some posts when you can! No need to be shy here and we'd love to have you. Feel free to chat with anyone too, that way you can get to know others and make friends. And on the topic of help, we're all nice so whatever help you need will be answered for sure! You can private message myself or another staff member your questions or post in the Questions & Feedback section. Those are the best ways to get help around here.

Hope you enjoy your stay and find whatever it is you're looking to do here! <3 Have fun!

Nakala Pri

Hello there! I love Pokemon, Adventure Time, reading, watching anime and chilling with my sibs. Wassup, Warlock? :D

Back