• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Dawn's Secret Admirer

Status
Not open for further replies.

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2018
    What I have of Chapter 1​
    Spoiler:

I have more written. If you guys want to read the rest I will put into a later post. My fingers are starting to hurt. I have written some more. I am going to take another break. I will write more soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The rules of this section state that you must have a complete chapter ready to be posted. You can't post only the beginning and then come back to post more. If you're writing directly on the forums and don't have enough time set aside to finish your work, either private message yourself to keep it on the forums, or use a word processing program to save your work to the computer.

Either way, the thread will be closed until you have the rest of the chapter ready to post. When you do, send me a message so I can open this for you again and you can edit your first post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back