• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let me introduce myself.

tsubaki9

Send the dead back to dead!
Years
  • Hello, everybody, this place looks great for me.
    My name's tsubaki9, but you can just call me May.
    I'm tomboyish, just saying.

I've been a Pokemon fan since I was eight.
    The first Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Yellow, but I haven't played to the end of it.
    I'm currently watching Pokemon Best Wishes, it's good.
    My favorite Pokemon are Pidgey and Oshawott, they both are cute.

I'm not just a Pokemon fan, I'm an anime fan too.
    I watched many animes, such as Death Note, Another, One Piece, etc.
    My favorite anime is Shingeki no Kyojin so far.
    Its plot is amazing, that's why I liked it.

I hope I'll meet many good friends here, see you!

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Welcome to PC tsubaki9.
    Actions of boyish is nothing to be worried about. I see you like watching animes? so am I. Shingeki no Kyojin is my favorite as well (pretty obvious) for my whole life. There way how the story goes. Is pretty much amazing, I've been waiting for the new episode, tomorrow it will be up and I'll download it. Hope you too. I'll see you around.

tsubaki9

Years
  • Welcome to PC tsubaki9.
    Actions of boyish is nothing to be worried about. I see you like watching animes? so am I. Shingeki no Kyojin is my favorite as well (pretty obvious) for my whole life. There way how the story goes. Is pretty much amazing, I've been waiting for the new episode, tomorrow it will be up and I'll download it. Hope you too. I'll see you around.
    Thank you, L96
    I'm also waiting for the new episode, I can't wait!
    I'll enjoy myself here and see you around too!

Years
  • Hi May, welcome to PC!

I'm so glad you finally joined because seeing fresh new faces is always welcoming and you might even make new friends during your stay here. And based on what you mentioned in your post, if you love anime shows so much you'll definitely love PC's General Entertainment section which covers all basic aspects of the entertainment industry, like music, movies, TV shows, books, sports and of course, even anime and manga! It'll definitely be the perfect place for you but you'll love hanging out in other places too.

But yeah, I do hope you have an awesome time here and if you have questions just ask those staff members in the bold blue, orange or red usernames. They aren't too difficult to spot, and if you ever need a new friend I'd be happy to get to know you, so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message. Have fun here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

tsubaki9

Years
  • Hi May, welcome to PC!

I'm so glad you finally joined because seeing fresh new faces is always welcoming and you might even make new friends during your stay here. And based on what you mentioned in your post, if you love anime shows so much you'll definitely love PC's General Entertainment section which covers all basic aspects of the entertainment industry, like music, movies, TV shows, books, sports and of course, even anime and manga! It'll definitely be the perfect place for you but you'll love hanging out in other places too.

But yeah, I do hope you have an awesome time here and if you have questions just ask those staff members in the bold blue, orange or red usernames. They aren't too difficult to spot, and if you ever need a new friend I'd be happy to get to know you, so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message. Have fun here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
    Thanks for the warm welcome, Hikari10. :)
    I'll have fun with myself here!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Tsubaki! Welcome!

I'm guessing your username comes from Tsubaki of Soul Eater? If so that's one of my favorite anime ever! Tasbaki is such a cute character too. :3 As you can tell I'm a huge fan of anime too. I've seen bits and pieces of Death Note but I can't say I'm interested in One Piece. I've heard of Another and also Shingeki no Kyojin too, but never really gotten around to watching either. I've ton of good things on Attack on Titan and it's pretty popular it seems. It got a huge fanbase for being a relatively newer anime and I've been meaning to start watching it. Another sounds interesting too so I'll have to give that a watch too. The Pokemon anime is great too of course. Best Wishes series is what got me back into the series and I really enjoyed it so far. As Hikari said General Entertainment is a good section for you and it should be a fun experience. You seem to like Pokemon of all generation so you'll find this forum is perfect for you.

Anyway, have fun here okay! I really want to people to enjoy themselves here cause I've really had a good experience here. I'm always open to talk so feel free to send me a visitor's message. See you later!

tsubaki9

Years
  • Hello Tsubaki! Welcome!

I'm guessing your username comes from Tsubaki of Soul Eater? If so that's one of my favorite anime ever! Tasbaki is such a cute character too. :3 As you can tell I'm a huge fan of anime too. I've seen bits and pieces of Death Note but I can't say I'm interested in One Piece. I've heard of Another and also Shingeki no Kyojin too, but never really gotten around to watching either. I've ton of good things on Attack on Titan and it's pretty popular it seems. It got a huge fanbase for being a relatively newer anime and I've been meaning to start watching it. Another sounds interesting too so I'll have to give that a watch too. The Pokemon anime is great too of course. Best Wishes series is what got me back into the series and I really enjoyed it so far. As Hikari said General Entertainment is a good section for you and it should be a fun experience. You seem to like Pokemon of all generation so you'll find this forum is perfect for you.

Anyway, have fun here okay! I really want to people to enjoy themselves here cause I've really had a good experience here. I'm always open to talk so feel free to send me a visitor's message. See you later!
    Oh yes! You got it right!
    It's Tsubaki from Soul Eater.
    Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll stick around. :)

Back