• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2016
    Hey I am playing reign of legends and I was just wondering if they is any way of evolving pokemon without a trade. Like dusknoir or alakazam
    Thanks

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there, Milktank! Unfortunately, the game you are talking about doesn't seem to be an official one. As such, we're keeping discussion of it to its specific thread over in the hacks forum (or if it's not a hack, the Game Dev), in case there is one for Reign of Legends there. Take a look! If you don't find it, I suggest you look for a thread about it in another forum than PokéCommunity.

Hope you'll stay as a member here and post about other things though! :3 Message me if you have any questions regarding the forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back