• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger Thread

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i for one love the ranger series so much more than the mystery dungeon series. if anyone else loves the ranger series, feel free to comment about how much you love it.

how cool would it be if they made a ranger game for the 3ds or even the wii u?! i think it would be amazing

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • I played the first and third ones. I really liked those and thought that the concept was interesting. The first was definitely more difficult because the number of circles didn't carry over and you had to get all of them in one shot.

Also, who doesn't melt at the sight of a ukulele-playing Pichu?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I had to defeat the first game twice, because I wanted the Manaphy egg, and the save file was deleted like 90% of the way through. :<

But I really enjoyed it. It was quite the challenge, I remember specifically trying to capture like Steelix and Charizard was a pain. But yeah, fun game. After I got the Manaphy Egg didn't really feel the need to play the other games, tbh, I'm not sure how many there are total.

Back