• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heads up for 3DS owners!

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
  • I downloaded this on a DSi from a friend when it came out in 2011. Needless to say, I transferred it to my 3DS now, but the fact that they're doing it again makes me happy since I thought that not many people got it in the time it was out 2 years ago.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Downloaded yesterday - it's fun at times - then I sort of get bored, but for me not as exciting as Pokemon

Years
  • I haven't really played any of the Zelda games, so I'll make sure to download this at some point tomorrow for my 3DS. If it's true that it is only a 4 day free trial of the game, I'll be a little bit disappointed, but not heartbroken, since I've got a few other games occupying my time right now anyway.

Hopefully we see Nintendo do more stuff like this in the future though, especially with some of those games in the ambassador program that us late starters didn't get a chance to have.

Back