• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Public transportation

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I never take public transportation where I live. It's slow and stretched out. :/ Also, a lot of sketchy characters tend to ride the bus...

Sirfetch’d

Never. To be honest there really isn't that many forms of it here. We have a bus and a few cabs I guess but for the most part it's pretty much walk or drive yourself. I don't even like public transportation when I am in an area that it's common as I like to be in control of the vehicle :<

Years
  • I never use public transportation. Where I live, it's not really used and the only thing available is buses, but that's in the inner city and not the suburbs.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I take the bus to and from school every weekday because I'm an idiot and I made my schedule so that I have at least one class every day. I'm almost always with my friend but last semester I was usually alone and I don't mind it at all. When my friend and I want to hang out in SF we just take the subway. Public transport is super important here.

Yesterday this guy wearing a fedora and a Family Guy shirt got on the bus and I almost lost my ****

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • My school is only down the road so I walk, but my mum and dad don't own any cars so I either ride my bike everywhere or use public transportation. i use buses to get around mainly, but I frequently use trams to go into town. Almost never go on planes or trains. (rhymation!)

Back