• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member Get!

Hackenfall Backslash

The weirdest mofo you'll ever meet . . . seriously
    Years
    Fresh meat, everyone! I've started to get back into Pokemon since I stopped playing the video games. Now I'm playing and collecting the card game. Hoping to have some battles and meet some people 'round here. I'm not good at these things.

TL; DR: New member getting their Poke-fix. I noticed there is an "other" option where you select your gender. You're the first site that I've come across to do this. You get extra points from me!

Edit: Profile still under construction. Unable to comply; building in progress. Also, your site has a lot of skins, and a lot of features. You put a lot of work into this site. Even more points!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Fresh meat indeed, but no worries, we won't bite! Welcome, dear friend! Yup, you can indeed find some battles around here if you head on over to the Battling and Team Battling section, or you can pop on by the showdown server! Also a good way to battle. :3

Mmm, can't wait to see your profile! If you need any tips, I'll be happy to assist! Ah, and of course, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here with all we have around here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the staff members! <333

Cheers! <33

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The card game section can always use some new members! Profile building can be really complicated; I'm not sure I ever really got the hang of it myself. PC also has a pretty big LGBT community so that's where the "other" came from :)

Anyway, welcome to the forum and hope you find your niche! Feel free to VM me if you feel like talking to someone!

Back