• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Erm, hi! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Hey guys. I'm here for ROM hacks and general forum stuff, so let's have some fun with this. I probably won't use the site too often, but I've been occasionally using it and decided to make an account.
    I am totally loving the website's banner.
    Also, a few of you might know me from the Pokemon Database, if you use it.

Years
    PC has lovely themes. ^_^ Glad you like them! I'm always in awe of how artistic our theme designers are. Welcome to to the forum, Slash, and good to meet you. :D

The hacks here are loooovely so it's great that you're into them. Plenty to try over at the Hacks Studio so here's hoping you like that aspect enough to stick around and log in often. People are always working on new ones for the memberbase so there's never a slow time around these parts.

See you around and enjoy your stay. Let the staff know if you ever need any help! I'm down to assist so don't be scared to poke me whenever~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    But don't forget the rest of the forum too! We like to see the little emus wander away from the farm from time to time to see what else PC has to offer :) We have some great off-topic forums and wonderful forums about the main Pokemon games, which will be especially active once the remakes come out!

So what hobbies do you have outside of Pokemon-related things?

Red John

Progressing Assembly hacker
    Years
    Hello, pokeslash. A warm welcome from me. Really nice to meet you. If you are looking for rom hacks then you do are at the right place. I am a rom hack lover too. Hope you will have some splendid memories here :)

Back