• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

elbandito

The1nOnlyKidda the demigod of all things (that oth
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Hi people, I'm wez been a poke fan since I was a kid, and as it turns out it's something im never growing out of either lol, I'm a father of two gorgeous little girls so my time is limited, I've seen all the hard work you guys have put into the tools and hacks that have been developed over the years and it's amazing to see what people can do with these games now.

Anyways I'm going to start working on a new hack of fire red, if all goes to plan then I will be including all 719 pokemon and all 6 regions, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to make levelling up harder so the same party canoe used throughout the whole game or make it so people after completing each region make them use a new set until you've completed it, so essentially after beating both kanto and johto when you get to hoenn and sinnoh you can only use new pokemon from them regions, making it so you have at the end of all 6 regions you would 3 parties all at about level 50/60 which will come in handy for a surprise I'm developing.

This is not a thread asking for help this is just me introducing myself and my intentions on the community, however any opinions or advice would be much appreciated and I will work hard to release any alphas or betas for me to put in the progressing hacks forum.

Thanks wez

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Welcome to PC today, wez! Aw, always nice to hear of a loving father who loves pokemon as much as we do! I hope that I can share pokemon with my own children someday, hehe. Anyways, yeah! The ROM Hacks are quite impressive, no? I'm really looking forward on what they create next!

Ah, and yes, you're always welcome to check out the ROM hacking section to share your ideas wih the rest of the folk here on PC! For instance, you can check out our Beginners Lounge section to get some assistance with anything you need, as well as share your ideas. Your hack idea sounds really cool though; hope to learn about it more soon! c:

Mmm, and I look forward to your contributions! Have a solid day, and enjoy your time on PC! If you ever do need any assistance, the staff team will be right on your side, or anyone else for that matter! And cheers, friend. :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah, there's a ton of tools available for ROM hacking. There's also a lot of new ones, which I have yet to try, since I haven't been doing any ROM hack stuff for about three years. Been planning to get back into it, but just can't seem to find the right time, though. I do have a couple of ideas, but am afraid that I'll just wind up losing motivation in making my hack mid-way through, since that's what happened last time. Seriously wish this weren't the case!

Anyway, welcome to PC, Elbandito; it's great to see you here. Hope you have fun, and have an enjoyable stay. Should you ever need anything, don't be afraid to approach me; just send me a message, and I'll try my best to lend some assistance to you. See you around!

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Hi people, I'm wez been a poke fan since I was a kid, and as it turns out it's something im never growing out of either lol, I'm a father of two gorgeous little girls so my time is limited, I've seen all the hard work you guys have put into the tools and hacks that have been developed over the years and it's amazing to see what people can do with these games now.

Anyways I'm going to start working on a new hack of fire red, if all goes to plan then I will be including all 719 pokemon and all 6 regions, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to make levelling up harder so the same party canoe used throughout the whole game or make it so people after completing each region make them use a new set until you've completed it, so essentially after beating both kanto and johto when you get to hoenn and sinnoh you can only use new pokemon from them regions, making it so you have at the end of all 6 regions you would 3 parties all at about level 50/60 which will come in handy for a surprise I'm developing.

This is not a thread asking for help this is just me introducing myself and my intentions on the community, however any opinions or advice would be much appreciated and I will work hard to release any alphas or betas for me to put in the progressing hacks forum.

Thanks wez

I like your name. El Bandito has just got a ring to it.
Anywho the fact that youre fathering two little girls is pretty astounding to me, one day I would like to start a family of my own. Just wondering, have you shared your love for Pokemon with your family? Its something that worries me, that my loved ones would probably think Im a weirdo for Pokemon.

But anyway, I too, specialize in ROM Hacking. If you need any help just VM me or something because I can probably help you out - basic stuff, like how to map how to script, all those goodies. And maybe if you want, one day we can team up :O
Also be sure to check out some ROM Hack Bases, like Mr. Dollsteak's. Heres a link to it,http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=326301&highlight=MrDollSteak and it basically makes it much easier to add all the pokemon and fairy typing and some new moves an' stuff. Anyways, hope to see you around!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I think you will find a lot of veteran pokemon peeps here. You'd be surprised to how many of us there are. Also, do your two girls share your same interest in pokemon as you do? :O

Anyway, welcome to PC. ^w^

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yay !!! I am happy to see a father likes and loves pokemon as we do ! Your a real great father. I hope your kids like Pokemon too ! Welcome to pc. A great way of joy is PC.

Well i am a rom hacker. A rookie in hack but I can still give you some little tips and help if you need. And i wish you luck with your new hack. I am eager to play a hack with 716 pokemon and all 6 region !!!

And you can hang out in many places here. We have our Anime sub forum also Rom hacking forum and General chat, Battler center etc. Hope you will find us great. see ya take care
~TheAmazingSpiderMan

Back