• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krookodile EX Box

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I like the EX card, but I've got everything I want out of Flashfire so I can't justify £20 on this. I'll maybe buy the card loose on eBay, maybe.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
At this rate I'll be able to make a deck with all these jumbo cards...

I'll be getting it maybe next month. I really dislike it when I buy a few boosters without receiving any EX cards, so these boxes guarantee at least one (plus the jumbo version). I'm not sure why they chose Krookodile over a Kalos Pokémon or a Pokémon that can megavolve, but I still think it looks cool and something that I would want in my collection.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2015
wow...3 retreat cost is bad
and it takes alot of time to set it up, 3 -4 energy cards for attacks that not so good either.
think about this, you set your Krookodile EX with 4 energy for a Megaton fang attack and you cant attack because you dont have any card in your hand.
or your useing Krookodile EX Megaton fang attack and he just discard the random card you needed to use next turn.
its second bite attack is ok for pokemons that have allready damge counters on them but still take 3 energy cards to use..
just not worth the effort

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
At this rate I'll be able to make a deck with all these jumbo cards...

Well, hey, there are jumbo metal energies! xD

I'm probably going to get the box anyway. There's a shop by me that usually sells boxes like this for $15-$17. I'd pay about that much for four packs from anywhere else.

Plus, jumbo card to add to my 50+ jumbo card collection. B)

Years
Even though I trashed the featured card, I'll still probably get it. The jumbo and promo are going to be a pain to buy otherwise. Might as well get the packs along with them.

Well, hey, there are jumbo metal energies! xD

I'm probably going to get the box anyway. There's a shop by me that usually sells boxes like this for $15-$17. I'd pay about that much for four packs from anywhere else.

Plus, jumbo card to add to my 50+ jumbo card collection. B)

A 50 card Jumbo card collection sounds crazy, haha. Do you basically have every single jumbo released in the USA ever? :o

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
A 50 card Jumbo card collection sounds crazy, haha. Do you basically have every single jumbo released in the USA ever? :o

I only wish I did! I've got duplicates of a couple and I've also got some Japanese ones, too. I keep them in big, taped-up sleeves in a binder.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I decided to get it since I haven't bought a promo box from Flashfire yet. I got two holos in it.

Back