• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • Episode 14 was nice. I don't really have much to complain about it. But, our overpowered protagonist is now in the ring, and he's ready to kick some ass.

New opening! Looks like the anime is indeed covering Yokohama. Although, I'm still on the fence on Madhouse' work so far. I think Yokohama will be decently adapted, since 9SC seems to progressing finely. BUT LONG HAIR ERIKA, YAAAAAY! ALSO, OOGURO RYUUYA JOINS THE STAGE. I love LiSa and everything, but I feel like this opening is better than "Rising Hope".

New ending as well! I actually like this ending better than the first one as well.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Absolutely agree =D
    This episode was brilliant!
    And ALL THAT YOKOHAMA! SO MUCH YEA!
    I was kinda worried in the first half, but yea, DAT SECOND PART!
    Lu Gonghu, Yamatsunami and... HIM!

In terms of song, I still prefer Rising Hope as it's my TOP 1 OP this season =D
    And the ending... SO MUCH INCEST! SO MUCH WIN! :D

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Well I decided to try this anime as part of the get together - around pc. And I'm pretty happy with it. I've only seen 3 1/2 episodes, but so far so good. Usually I don't like Anime, most of them anyways.

I kinda still don't understand this magic technical thing and all its terms and methods, its history, well pretty much all of it. Also the incest thing going on with the sister.. But I think its a interesting idea, the show of course.

Arc

Years
  • Episode 15. 85% fighting. 10% Kirito Suzaku. 2% talking. 2% Erika and Miki. 1% Onii-sama.

Mahouka episode with mostly action?! What world are we living in?! Episode 15 was definitely good. I'm kinda iffy on how they explained Gram Demolition, but whatever. The action was well done. And Kirito Suzaku was definitely the highlight of the episode with his match. Fun fact, I was uncontrollably giggling when Kirito Suzaku and George were having their confident boast and conversation with each other.

Well I decided to try this anime as part of the get together - around pc. And I'm pretty happy with it. I've only seen 3 1/2 episodes, but so far so good. Usually I don't like Anime, most of them anyways.
    That's great that you're enjoying it. Especially with the earlier episodes, as those are mainly set-up and more of a drag in comparison to the other episodes. For some advice, read this thread with caution. Netto, Satoshi, and I occasionally drop spoilers for future events without putting it in a spoiler, haha.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • That's great that you're enjoying it. Especially with the earlier episodes, as those are mainly set-up and more of a drag in comparison to the other episodes. For some advice, read this thread with caution. Netto, Satoshi, and I occasionally drop spoilers for future events without putting it in a spoiler, haha.

Haha thank you, I will take caution, kinda. Spoilers are annoying, but don't do much damage to me, I probably won't read this thread much so no worries.

I actually like the set-up and info dumps / combat analysis Though I agree with some one from the first page, feeling like I'm sitting in class and I'm not understanding any of it. xD So I take it the series gets more action orientated? Heh, I'm fine with that. As long I still get the occasional info dump, and good enjoyment.

Reactions: Arc

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Episode 15. 85% fighting. 10% Kirito Suzaku. 2% talking. 2% Erika and Miki. 1% Onii-sama.

Mahouka episode with mostly action?! What world are we living in?! Episode 15 was definitely good.
    You are missing 3% of explanations ;)
    But yea, great episode, Ooguro Tatsuya is starting to own =D
    Too bad 9SC won't end on 9th episode, that would be pretty cool =D
    And... Tats' harem grows once again, poor Haruka-chan cannot defend herself.

I'm kinda iffy on how they explained Gram Demolition, but whatever.
    HanaKana explanations are the best explanations. =DDDDDDD

Arc

Years

• You are missing 3% of explanations ;)
    But yea, great episode, Ooguro Tatsuya is starting to own =D
    Too bad 9SC won't end on 9th episode, that would be pretty cool =D
    And... Tats' harem grows once again, poor Haruka-chan cannot defend herself.
    Well, for me talking was the explanation, lol. And I'm sure Haruka was in the harem waaaaay before this episode.

HanaKana explanations are the best explanations. =DDDDDDD
    I guess? I'm surprised they didn't use a diagram to explain it, haha.

Arc

Years
  • Episode 16. 95% of PEW PEW PEW. 4% of everyone in awe of Tatsuya. 1% Hanakana freaking out.

Well, George and Kirito-Suzaku got their ass handed to them. What else happened this episode? Eh, nothing.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • 1% Hanakana freaking out.
    Wasn't that the cutest~?
    And one cannot be surprised... she's the only one who can actually feel that Tats is doing abnormal things that aren't possible =D

Anyways, Yamanaka's comments were the best =D Exactly how I remember them from the novel.
    Imo, this aspires to be the best episode, even though they were only explaining Flash Cast... but at least we got to see Elemental Sight again =D

Spoiler:

Back