• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosplay Sharing Thread

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    Here fans of the popular Japanese entertainment can have their hey day; think of it as a little slice of Akihabara.

You know, I don't really feel at home yet. It's never truly good ol' Akiba without a bunch of cosplaying parties marching around Akihabara Station and NEETs going in and out of the Sofmap Building.

So, let's fix one of those problems.

In this thread, post, rate, or discuss pictures of cosplay that you find online.

I'll start off with two that I was just looking at.

Steins;Gate
    Spoiler:

Guilty Crown
    Spoiler:

For images wider than 800px, please surround them with spoiler tags or shrink them to an appropriate size so as not to disturb users with low resolution screens.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    You know, I don't really feel at home yet. It's never truly good ol' Akiba without a bunch of cosplaying parties marching around Akihabara Station and NEETs going in and out of the Sofmap Building.
    Let's not be so exact =D If you want the ol' Akiba then we need eroge :DDDDDDDDDDDD And... I don't think eroge would be acceptable on PC :D

Guilty Crown
    Spoiler:
    Wow, you became very girly, otouto yo~ =D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    That steins;gate cosplay +1

Character cosplay:
    Cosplay Sharing Thread

Spoiler:

Cosplay Sharing Thread

Spoiler: