• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EST 4 LIFE 19XX [Machine Gun Kelly Fan Club]

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
XX
what is love? love is pain
6ru1x0.jpg

love is butterflies and stomach aches
XX

EST19XX

Welcome, to the MGK fanclub! I didn't see one here, so I figured I would make one. For those who don't know, MGK stands for Machine Gun Kelly. But with how his fame and EST movement have spread, it's hard not to know how Machine Gun Kelly is. He is a young talent at the age of 24, who has taken the music scene by storm. He achieved fame through hard work, and now works with various artists from different genres, such as Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens, DJ Steve Aoki, and of course fellow rappers.

"EST is the movement, get with it or get lost!"
- Chip Off The Block

RULES XX

1. All community rules still apply.
2. No quoting lyrics with "bad" words.
3. As always, maintain respect for others and their opinions.
4. Stay on topic.

Well, that about covers any rules I can think off.

"When I leave the whole world drops #LACEUPKELLS!"
- Invincible

Username:
Favorite song:
Favorite quote:

And a request I make to any new members interested in joining, start up a new topic with your sign up form!

"Cause whatever you love could be taken away, so live like it's your dying day."
- End of the Road

THE MOVEMENT XX (members)
Kyuubi93 (me)

"What do I gotta do to get you back, do I gotta sing to you?"
- Her Song

OPENING TOPIC XX

How did you first discover Machine Gun Kelly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I went ahead and added the actual Fan Club name so that way people will know that this is a MGK fan club. Hope that's alright! Approved, btw!

Also, I'd like to also remind that since this is a rapper's club, be sure you spoiler any obscene things. ;D

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
I went ahead and added the actual Fan Club name so that way people will know that this is a MGK fan club. Hope that's alright! Approved, btw!

Also, I'd like to also remind that since this is a rapper's club, be sure you spoiler any obscene things. ;D

I already thought ahead about that, but there is a lot more to Machine Gun Kelly than the things that need to be censored and spoilered. That's why I wasn't afraid to make the club, thank you for approving. &that is perfectly alright love, thank you for helping clarify so people know ^,^

Back