• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Avatars For PC

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Can we get 2 pokemon? if yes its Sneasel and Pichu (a Ukulele one if possible). if 2 are not possible just a Sneasel.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Can we get 2 pokemon? if yes its Sneasel and Pichu (a Ukulele one if possible). if 2 are not possible just a Sneasel.

Yeah, I decided to do a duo. So here they are:

pichusne_by_logicalcabbage-d7xfbkd.png

Hopefully this is good enough. With this, yes I'm now open to doing two pokemon at your request!

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Do you think that you could do a Chimchar, Monferno, and Infernape? If not could you please do just an Infernape? Thankyou!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Do you think that you could do a Chimchar, Monferno, and Infernape? If not could you please do just an Infernape? Thankyou!

Okay, I got your request. I'll just do Infernape because three is too much, and I won't be able to have until tomorrow. Any further request tonight I say the same thing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    May I make a request? Glaceon and Umbreon, please?

Oh, and I don't mind going last, if someone else has a request.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Thank you! I will make it my avatar as soon as I get on my computer! I've been busy lately and haven't been on PC. Well, thanks!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Wow, this was a really good idea. Would it be to much to ask for a Heatran?

Can I get Blaziken, please?

School has unfortunately and unexpectedly burdened me with lots of homework, so for now I will have the avatars by Friday. You can still do requests, but note that they will not be done by Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Back