• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon...Johto?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Ok OK I'll make it the same size as the other games if it makes you happy XD

freakboy

Nubbie
Years
this pokemon center looks fine.
i dont see the point of changing it, it has the same size as the normal pc in G/S?C and the graphics are awesome

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
I think PKMN Sage is right, the pokemon centers should have a larger amount of space, but whatever you are happy with.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Ok Ill make them bigger, on other news I finally finished National park!
It may not sound like much but it was really hard since I had to make it twice the size (like ilex) since the trees were smaller in the original. Im still not feeling very well but Ill try to get new stuff up =\

heres how it looks now

nationalparkk.png

Last edited:

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Now that's talent. this is, in my oppinion, the best Johto Remake currently available. I don't care if it's not specifically a game. The maps are the best of anything Johto map I've ever seen. Great fence and benches. Good luck! And hope you feel better tomorrow.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I like the way you're pretty much redesigning everything. The fences and benches are great, and the flowers in the middle are very well done!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
It's brilliant :o

Not only is it an excellent reconstruction of Johto, but your graphics are nothing short of beautiful. REAL effort in that field, something I wouldn't so much as dare to do myself. I cannae wait to see more sheck.

I appreciate that your grass is.. er.. different.... of course :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I will I will XD Im just busy with school now thats its back and stuff, also when I work on a game I cant work on any other

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
I am very much looking forward to this game! I hope you keep it up. I don't want to see this game fail, by any means. The graphics are simply amazing. If you need encouragment, that's what we're here for.

AbareMax

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Technically, this isn't a game.. it's just maps for everyone to use when making Johto so they don't have to do it themselves. Though, however, Kyle 'might' make this into a game (so far as I know, his goal with this project is to make Johto available and already mapped for others).

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Oh, my mistake. I went to the first few posts and checked. It will still be pretty sweet when it's finished! I definitely can't wait to see more screens/features.

AbareMax

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I did this small thing in my free time for any one who wants it.
Ill probably do silver and crystal too, plus a special "johto" one for me.
pokemongold.png

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
I haven't actually looked in this thread yet, but now I have and all I can say is '...WOW...'
This has to be the nicest looking game alongside Pokemon Expedition.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
This is awesome!It's cool how your helping pretty much everyone by doing this.Do you mind if I use your char sets.I'm still looking around for my game,but those are really good!Keep up the good work!

Back