• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Orb (Castform Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Heya clan members! Just making this thread for us to discuss things for our clan! I'd like to possibly start off by arranging a Skype chat so if that works for everyone let me know!

Here is a list of our clan members with profile links for easy contact. I will also update with Skype names for reference :)

Clan Head(Showdown Username):
    Castform(Castform)

Clan Members(Showdown Username):
    Kingdom of Tea(Kingdom of Tea)
    oocyst(oocyst)
    Christos(Christos)
    Cayo(Cayo2)
    Thoughts(Thoughts)
    darthspikes

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Okies Adam! I'll add all of you guys as soon as I get on or alternatively you can add me and I will accept and make the room asap

my skype is: chasing_chase

I'd like to decide on a team name and mascot by the end of the weekend so if everyone could post suggestions here for a clan name that would be super awesome! I'd ideally like our clan mascot to be Castform for simplicity and because it's adorable. If anyone is opposed to that though we could make it something else! Just put anything you want to contribute to that in this thread or we can just discuss it when we make the skype room.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I've never really used Skype. Is there a message chat and not just face/voice chat? I'm not really wanting to share my face or voice.

I will work on coming up with different team names. I don't really mind the mascot myself.

Sirfetch’d

I've never really used Skype. Is there a message chat and not just face/voice chat? I'm not really wanting to share my face or voice.

I will work on coming up with different team names. I don't really mind the mascot myself.

Dont worry no voice chat just message chat!

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Alright, that's cool then. Team names... some are very creative...

Poke'Ballers
    Slimy Scolipedes
    Slick/Slippery Starmies
    Crooked Krookidiles
    Brawling Brelooms
    Gliding Gliscors
    Soaring Staraptors
    Cool Castforms
    Dragon Tamers
    Poke'Gods

My brainstorm from the last couple hours.

Sirfetch’d

Sorry guys I haven't been around this weekend for clan things. I had a funeral and a few other things to attend to but starting tomorrow I will be 100% free! I'll make the Skype chat at some point in the morning and we'll decide on the rest of the things. As for the group name I really like all of the suggestions. Keep them coming!!

Also if you guys can list your best times to be able to be at the battle server for practice battles and/or tournaments that would be super helpful :)

EDIT: Made the skype group so if everyone else can add me or post your skype here we can get things going quicker!

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Letting everyone know that we decided in the Skype chat that our team name is Team Orb and our mascot is Castform. If you have any strong oppositions to this post them here, but in the end this doesn't really matter as it's just name!

Could everyone post their Showdown usernames as well? Most are the same as forum username, but just in case. thanks :)

Sirfetch’d

Yesss team orb. Skype name is tkthoughts btw,

Spheal added you! I guess the next thing we should do is start making some teams together so we have the best possible chance at making really good ones 8D

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Here's my battle link.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-148477

Here are the match ups, just for quick access. I'm getting tired of switching threads.

Castform vs wolf
    The Canceler vs SleeplessUmbreon
    oocyst vs Daniel327034
    Kingdom of Tea vs Nakasu (Kingdom Of Tea)
    Christos vs Alpha King
    Thoughts vs Vrai
    Cayo vs Hopeless Masquerade (Cayo)

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • I wanna battle and win more points for our awesome clan!!
    or if the person doesnt respond im gonna yell dq and get points anyway

Also cayo: what orb-related/bodied pokemon do you want to claim?

Castform:
    castform_zpsxgcldxxb.gif

oocyst:
    PinRS177.gif

Christos:
    PinRS363.gif

Thoughts:
    PinRS325.gif

Kingdom of Tea: ??
    Cayo:
    PinRS298.gif

The Canceler: ??