• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2016
I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out of to download this game for a mac? Never works when I try to.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I downloaded this game not too long ago and I'm really enjoying it so far but I'm wondering if trade evolutions were changed so you don't need to trade as I want to evolve my Seadra.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I didn't put in trade evolutions. And it's too late to add it now. I'm working on something else.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 29, 2016
Would the Sun Stone happen to be available? I wanted to use a Sunflora in my most recent play through and I'd rather not have a Sunkern if it can't evolve.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
The download link is in the first post.^

Anyway, I have something bronze related to announce during E3 week.

:^)

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
Years
something happened and i don't have the plume fossil despite the woman giving it to me. does anyone know how i can get another? IDC how, cheating or some obscure method. It's going to eat away at me whenever i play the game

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
Years
That moment you realized you named your rival "Cooper" instead of "Copper."
Oops.
XD

P.S. I'm playing the female version because I had a hard time finding a male version that worked.
Oh well, I like the female protagonist more anyway.
:P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Hey Freako!
As you can see I am a bit late playing this game...but I am very much enjoying it..
I have completed all 8(+1) gyms and moving on now...

One Big doubt...is there a MOVE DELETER in the game??
Either I have missed him or dont remember meeting him...

Can you please tell??

Back