• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new! Help with Pokemon Dark Rising?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2016
    Hey , Strangers , I am Blaze
    I am new to this community
    I joined this community because I am a pokéfan and I joined too because I wanted the link to download Pokémon Dark Rising , please help me , I want that game so badly !! Please !!

Years
  • Hello!
    Welcome to Pokecommunity!
    Unfortunately Dark Rising Girl (creator of Dark Rising) closed the thread of dark rising.
    I'm pretty sure that the creator of the hack has created a site too. You can download Dark Rising from there!

Trainer 766

I joined this community because I am a pokéfan and I joined too because I wanted the link to download Pokémon Dark Rising , please help me , I want that game so badly !! Please !!
    You can search that game on google,youtube,anywhere.Or even the hack in Dark Rising for the patch (I'm pretty sure it's still downloadable since the thread is locked)

By the way,after finishing Dark Rising,try Dark Rising 2 or Order Destroyed(Bonus continuity,two endings;the tragic one,or the canon one.Yes people,you've been fooled the whole time.There's actually 2 endings to Order Destroyed.I ain't lying,just contributing.)

Always remember that asking for rom here is against Pokecommunity rules.Try not to get yourself in trouble.

Have fun!

Years
  • Hey , Strangers , I am Blaze

Well, well, well! I'm sure that if you can't find that game/hack specifically, then I am sure that the ROM forums themselves can help you find a ROM that is just as good, if not better, than the game you're looking for! If you ever feel like chatting up a friend, I'll be here. Just uh... sitting in my nest. Cheers!

Back