• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are the pokemon!: Region 1 hoenn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
OOC: If ya wanna join go to the sign up's!
BIC: Wooper and his friends were traveling through the forest on their way to petalburg. When all of a sudden a trainer leaps form behind a bush.
"Sweet pokemon I wanna catch them, Go Mudkip!" the mudkip cam eout ready for a battle
"Haaaaaa" wooper screamed as it body slammed the mudkip. the mudkip went flying but was not that injured. Wooper was tired from using the attack some oter person would need to use and attack before it came back!
OOC:*Hint* *hint*

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Bagon used a powerfull Dragon Breath attack and the Mudkip was far to weak to battle anymore.
"Aaaaah! Psyco pok?mon!" said the trainer.
The group of pok?mon where stared at by passers by.
Bagon supposed that it must look wiered, a group of different pok?mon walking down the road together...

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
"well i don't care....."*runs ahead and see's a mob of trainers*"this is mine"*stands tall and gets ready for battle and the 1st trainer sends out a dratini and tells it to do wrap an i dodge it and headbutts it and then glares at the other traners with red eyes and they back off*

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"I don't care about other trainers pokemon! If the pok?mon are stupid enough to trust them then so be it! It's none of my buisness!" said Bagon quite harshly.
A trainer passing by throws a pok?ball a Bagon.
Bagon whacks it back with her head and uses her most powerfull Dragon Breath on the trainer.
The trainer is knocked unconcious.
"Ha! Weakling!" said Bagon, satisfied that she beat the trainer...

(~HORN!)

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
"Stop! we are not to hurt the trainers but to get respect! We are not to be evil! Only be stronger than the trainers!" Wooper then breathed in and froze the bagon in a box of ice along with the wynaut. "we only defeat pokemon! Yes we have grudges against the trainers but, they think we are weak and need trainig we just want to prove we are not weak!" the wooper said breathing hard. "Now lets move on!"

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
"We disobey and hope thet realease us!" Then as wooper said that a pokeball hit him in the back. He was changed in a red energy and was inside a pokeball. It was like a diffrent room he struggled to get out and it popped open and he was standing their looking at a dissapointed trainer. "How dare you!" wooper said but, the trainer only heard it say wooper and woo per per per. Wooper then waited for him to send out a pokemon.
The kid drew back his arm and sent out a treecko. Wooper jumped back and came rushing at full charge and hit the treecko in the stomache knocking it backwards.
"Now treecko pound!" The treecko jumped up and knocked wooper with its tail.
Wooper was po'd now. He jumped back and breathed in hard, he then sent out a big blast of ice that hit the treecko freezing it in place. Wooper then used watergun on it buildin teh ice making it inpossible to return with out defrosting it first. Wooper was braething hard he then turned around and joined the group in teh bushes. "That is a demonstration on how trainers lack respect for wild pokemon, He tried to catch me without weakining me, Then he decides to use a treecko, The nerve of humans! ->:( "

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
i di didnt mean to hurt the girl its just i panniced i thought she would catch me im a bad pokemon runs away and starts to cry by a tree then something hits her on the head and black

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Don't defeat the trainers?!" said Bagon when she had unfroze. "That's foolish! Long ago my great-great Grandfather lived in the Medievil times and people whiped him with long jagged things...If you don't want my assistance then I'll just leave my self! Anyway it's none of your bussines what we do".
Bagon was furious with Whooper at bossing her around.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
wynaut woke up and she was in a pokeball oh no what about my friend ! wynaut then hiey wynaut it was that ash kid oh no he picked me up and said this is pikachu WY NAUT NAUT NAUT starts crying oh dont do that

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Well...I suppose..." said Bagon.
Bagon used Skull Bash on Wynaut's pok?ball. It got a large crack through it.
"Come on, bash the pok?ball so she can be free!"

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Bagon was so frustrated with the trainer that she used Dragon Breath on it.
"Wha? A Bagon!" says the trainer."Pok?ball go!"
Bagon smaked the pok?ball back at the trainer and hit him in the head and made him unconcious.

(~HORN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back