• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are the pokemon!: Region 1 hoenn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Shelgon was walking along with the others when a pok?mon trainer dressed in black with an "R" on his shirt jumped out of the bushes.

~HORN!

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • <Ralts, ralts!> The Ralts they were terrorizing ran out from the bushes. <Ralts, ralts!!!> Ralts's head filled with an intense pain. The Rocket was enveloped in purple light. "Waugh! What's it doing... Hey! Ouch! Quit that! Oy!" Ralts was using confusion on the Rocket Grunt. "Boss sent me out to catch rare and legendary pokemon, but this is ridiculous!

Last edited:

infiltr8er

~`-Divine Elementalist-`~
    Years
  • Hey Latios, what's up?

Is it okay if I use the first-person view of Eevee?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As I ran away from a set of other people wearing a black shirt with an "R", I bumped into a Ralts, crashing to the ground. I shook my head trying to get rid of my dizziness, as I saw the Ralts struggling to get away from the same people that I was running away from. I quickly got back on my feet, growling menacingly at them. The people were barely fazed, but not seeming to have anymore interest in a Pokemon as puny as I was. They backed away, dissapearing behind a set of trees. I turned around, also growling back at the other two, making them do the same thing as the first two. I then turned to the Ralts, helping him up from the ground.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, as Ralts sat there a little scared, but he still seemed to be fine. I helped him to walk, since I saw that he had a couple of bad scratches on the left side of his body. As we walked through the forest, Ralts seemed to recover very quickly, and we began to talk about our lives and quickly became friends.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was a bit rushed ok?

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
    Years
  • Wooper was on the ground knocked out. It got up and screamed in amphibian rage it glowed white its tail getting bigger it grew flippers and was a whole lotta rage. "NOw you will die!" the Quagsire breathed in and let oout a massive ice-beam and then when it landed on the ground frozen it broke the ice with its tail and slammed the fearow into the round defeating it

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • *Slowly walks out from behind the tree* <Phew! Thank you for saving me. I was scared. It's just been one thing after another. My home demolished, Team Rocket... That.... thing.... And much more besides. Me 'n my best pal Eevee were just learning to fend for ourselves(we'd found fruit) when those guys jumped out and scared us!>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back