• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Which eeveelution should I evolve my eevee into?

Years
  • I recently caught a shiny eevee ( which I am VERY excited about!), and I found out that he has nearly perfect IV's (except for special attack & speed). I really want to start using him, but I have no clue what to evolve him into... please help ;;

Years
  • So you have an Eevee with perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Defense and Sp. Def and you want an Eeveelution that can make the most of those stats, but also has the shiny form that you like.

Espeon and Glaceon focus on Sp. Atk and Jolteon focuses on Speed, which were the two stats you're lacking the perfect IVs in so maybe it's best not to do them.

I think that since your Eevee has higher Attack, going for Flareon or Leafeon might actually be the best bet, since Vaporeon has high HP but isn't really physical based, and Umbreon won't be able to make use of the increased Attack, nor will Sylveon.

Personally I think an IV spread like this would best suit Flareon or Leafeon, but you could look at each Eeveelution's shiny before you make a decision. Don't want you to feel let down. But if I had to choose the one Eeveelution that best fits your IV spread that doesn't sacrifice much, I'd probably pick Leafeon since its high defense and being more of a physical attacker.

Years
  • So you have an Eevee with perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Defense and Sp. Def and you want an Eeveelution that can make the most of those stats, but also has the shiny form that you like.

Espeon and Glaceon focus on Sp. Atk and Jolteon focuses on Speed, which were the two stats you're lacking the perfect IVs in so maybe it's best not to do them.

I think that since your Eevee has higher Attack, going for Flareon or Leafeon might actually be the best bet, since Vaporeon has high HP but isn't really physical based, and Umbreon won't be able to make use of the increased Attack, nor will Sylveon.

Personally I think an IV spread like this would best suit Flareon or Leafeon, but you could look at each Eeveelution's shiny before you make a decision. Don't want you to feel let down. But if I had to choose the one Eeveelution that best fits your IV spread that doesn't sacrifice much, I'd probably pick Leafeon.
    Thank you very much for your feedback! Though I'm a little disappointed in the way shiny flareon & leafeon look, but based on what you've said, they sound like good choices, and I will definately take that into consideration! ^_^

Years
  • Thank you very much for your feedback! Though I'm a little disappointed in the way shiny flareon & leafeon look, but based on what you've said, they sound like good choices, and I will definately take that into consideration! ^_^

No problem. If I had to pick between those two, I'd go for Leafeon since it's the most physically oriented. Its best stat is Defense but has high Attack as well. Flareon has the highest Attack but it isn't really as good as the others.

Tysoon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    It depends on the generation you'r playing . For Gen 2 - umbreon. For Gen 3 - umbreon. For Gen 4 - glaceon. For Gen 6 - syleon. Gen 5 and 1 - i have no answer since, i don't play them.

Back