• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite English Pok?mon Intro Theme

What is your favourite English Pok?mon Intro Theme

• Pok?mon

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Pok?mon World

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Pok?mon Johto

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Born to be a Winner

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I Believe

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I wanna be a hero

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I really like almost all of the opening themes.. ^_^;; My favourite is probably "Born to be a winner" though. It's stuck in my head now that I've remembered it. >_>

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • All songs are ok, but I like "Pokemon World" the best.

As far as I know, a full version of the last 3 songs doesn't exist. http://www.geocities.com/nickkanaya/pokemon/welcome.htm does have a tv size availible for download. It also has a full version of the movie version of "Born to be a Winner". But it is recorded from the movie. So you can suddenly hear Ash yell "Thundershock!". I think 4Kids did this on purpose.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • my fave is the season6 opening...but that may just be recency bias talking >.<

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • Masato-kun said:
    In terms of the intro movie, Johto League Champions' Theme, Born to be a Winner was the best because the parts of it were mostly exclusive to the dubs.
    For music though, Pok?mon Johto was nice... and long.

Pokemon opening 6 I think is really cool but I also like the Born to be a Winner from Pokemon 4 Ever as well

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2004
    "It's a whole new place, with a brand new attitude. . ." can you guess which one I picked? But I love them all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I love them all; I think they did a great job on the English Pokemon themes. ^_^ As for a favorite... I liked Pok?mon Johto and Born to be a Winner. Too hard to choose just one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2004
    I liked the Johto theme the best. In movie three, that remix version was good, but even normal its my favorite theme.

Back