• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
  • Yeah, tell me about it, I live in Brasil... so I can have... nothing, no event at all, thanks to gamefreaqs and their terrible marketing issues! hahaha.... (cries) :(
    I'd like either adamant or jolly Victiny's with V-Create, so I think it's probably the new one.
    I do have 3 Yveltals, 2 from my Y and a shiny XYZ event one, a Lugia from my Oras, Cobalion from Oras too and a Solgaleo.
    Oh, well in that case you have a little more reason to have issues haha. Most people I see live in the US and complain about stuff not coming to them. Literally cannot stand them when the abroad version of an event is free and usually easy to get, whereas the events here are ALWAYS purchase / travel necessary. (Lot of events at the Pokemon Centers which are only in big cities; last trip to my nearest one cost me 3.5 hours and nearly $300 in travel.)

Uh, the old one also has V-Create, that's why I mentioned it lol, and like I said they are both Adamant. (I think they're in the 2011 section if you want to see IV details, I think one of them is 5IV.)

What's the nature on the Shiny XYZ one? All the others I will take for sure. That totals 5 credits already, so if you want more let me know, if not I'll narrow it down.

Last edited:

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
    Years
  • Ouch... $300 is a lot... though if I could I would do the same, but there's no way here, I would never be able to have MarshadiumZ for example. Kind of why I decided to start getting cloned legit wondercards from US starting from Marshadow (not to trade here of course). Anyways, the XYZ Yveltal is Careful (not self obtained, but I checked it and it's all ok). Also have Modest and Calm versions from my Y, Adamant Cobalion and Bold Lugia from Oras and Naive Solgaleo from Moon GTS. I would like the 14th Adamant Victiny, Timid Keldeo and the modest Volcanion.
    As for the rest, I saw you have a timid Manaphy, 1 of the 2 last ones I'm looking for. The other being a naive non-shiny Diancie. If there are any credits left, I'd be interested in any hat pikachu besides the Sinnoh one, that I'll get myself. I'll be available to trade on saturday and maybe sunday. Thanks a lot for your time :D

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Ouch... $300 is a lot... though if I could I would do the same, but there's no way here, I would never be able to have MarshadiumZ for example. Kind of why I decided to start getting cloned legit wondercards from US starting from Marshadow (not to trade here of course). Anyways, the XYZ Yveltal is Careful (not self obtained, but I checked it and it's all ok). Also have Modest and Calm versions from my Y, Adamant Cobalion and Bold Lugia from Oras and Naive Solgaleo from Moon GTS. I would like the 14th Adamant Victiny, Timid Keldeo and the modest Volcanion.
    As for the rest, I saw you have a timid Manaphy, 1 of the 2 last ones I'm looking for. The other being a naive non-shiny Diancie. If there are any credits left, I'd be interested in any hat pikachu besides the Sinnoh one, that I'll get myself. I'll be available to trade on saturday and maybe sunday. Thanks a lot for your time :D
    To each their own, as long as they don't bother others!

Excellent, I will literally take everything! That will total 7 credits, which will get you Victini, Keldeo, Volcanion, and Manaphy (totaling 5 credits, all 1 except Volcanion which is 5). Hmm, it's up to you; if you want the Original hat you'll have one more credit for something else, but if not then any of they will be fine!

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
    Years
  • Cool! I'll take the original one and if possible a pokeball Vivillion then, otherwise just any other hat pikachu. I'll be on by saturday morning and night and maybe sunday night on your time :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Cool! I'll take the original one and if possible a pokeball Vivillion then, otherwise just any other hat pikachu. I'll be on by saturday morning and night and maybe sunday night on your time :)
    Cool cool. I'll jot it all down and try to have it cloned by tomorrow. I should be around at my normal times, but I have an event in the evening so I'll be gone by 5 PM my time or so. (Remember I don't trade on Sundays. @w@)

bunnybird12

Ah alright, I can raise them the rest of the way, it'll just take a little more time. Next Saturday it is!

I'm online and waiting. I've added you to my friends list if that helps make me easier to find.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'm online and waiting. I've added you to my friends list if that helps make me easier to find.
    Posted a VM for you but guess you didn't see it. I'll be around in a few minutes still, but I think I mentioned I won't be around this evening so I wanted to know what you wanted to do for getting your Pokemon back? As I explained before, HTing them shouldn't take long so if you can wait a bit I can have them back to you within the hour.

bunnybird12

Posted a VM for you but guess you didn't see it. I'll be around in a few minutes still, but I think I mentioned I won't be around this evening so I wanted to know what you wanted to do for getting your Pokemon back? As I explained before, HTing them shouldn't take long so if you can wait a bit I can have them back to you within the hour.

Oh sorry about that!! Usually notifications pop up in Pokecommunity when I have the tab open, but I guess not this time. I can definitely hang around for another hour or two! Thanks! We can talk via VM now that I've seen it.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Oh sorry about that!! Usually notifications pop up in Pokecommunity when I have the tab open, but I guess not this time. I can definitely hang around for another hour or two! Thanks! We can talk via VM now that I've seen it.
    Excellent! Then I shall hop on, take them, and VM you when I am ready to send them back. c:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • UPDATE
    - Added new events.

ABOUT MARSHADOW
    I have decided to add him to my list. He will be traded at a value of 3 CREDITS.
    Also note he is NON-REDISTRIBUTION.

Years
  • Hi Road~! Would you be interested in trading your shiny modest dream ball Eevee? I have a 6IV Love ball shiny modest Mareep I can offer! It was bred by me, so it is able to be renamed, and it has Eerie Impulse and Agility as egg moves.

Thank you!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi Road~! Would you be interested in trading your shiny modest dream ball Eevee? I have a 6IV Love ball shiny modest Mareep I can offer! It was bred by me, so it is able to be renamed, and it has Eerie Impulse and Agility as egg moves.

Thank you!
    Hiya! Sure I would! The Eevee is only 2 credits though (not mine), while your Mareep would be valued at 3, so is there maybe another credit's worth of something you wanna tack on?

Years
  • Hiya! Sure I would! The Eevee is only 2 credits though (not mine), while your Mareep would be valued at 3, so is there maybe another credit's worth of something you wanna tack on?
    Ah, my apologies! i thought the Eevee was 3 credits.
    Would you okay doing the Eevee and the Timid Houndoom for my Mareep?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Ah, my apologies! i thought the Eevee was 3 credits.
    Would you okay doing the Eevee and the Timid Houndoom for my Mareep?
    Sure! They're both only 5IV so I don't mind making the exception haha. Just realized my EV trained stuff doesn't have ball listings, but if I remember correctly Hundemon is in a Lure Ball.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Hey there! Would you be interested in any of the following?

5IV Shiny Jolly Charmander in a Dusk Ball (nicknameable)
    Normal (3IV) Shiny Adamant Onix in a Safari Ball
    Normal (3IV) Shiny Adamant Rhyhorn in a Dream Ball

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hey there! Would you be interested in any of the following?

5IV Shiny Jolly Charmander in a Dusk Ball (nicknameable)
    Normal (3IV) Shiny Adamant Onix in a Safari Ball
    Normal (3IV) Shiny Adamant Rhyhorn in a Dream Ball
    Hiya! Since Charmander is the only one labeled as nicknameable I'm guessing it's the only one you own huh? I'd be interested in it though!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Hiya! Since Charmander is the only one labeled as nicknameable I'm guessing it's the only one you own huh? I'd be interested in it though!

The others were hatched via SVExchange, so, yes, unfortunately. But glad we can make a deal for it anyhow!

I actually have an egg that matches one of your TSVs, but it only has 3 perfect IVs — if you're interested.

Minior (Indigo) Quirky Luxury Shields Down 15.31.31.20.31.3 3598

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back