• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Geez sorry for the late reply, I though I got back to you but I must've never finished the post. @@ Ahaa, now I see the "bred by me" part in your original post haha, thanks for reiterating tho!

Lucario would do just fine! Unfortunately I'm not trading while I'm away so it'll be a week or two before we can still. I'll add you to my list nonetheless!

Alright, sounds good! Just let me know whenever you're able to trade!

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hi, I have two event Lycanroc for trade, gen 4 event shiny gyrados, magikarp, shinx, or event tapu koko for trade. I'm interested in the shiny female eevee or espeon. Thanks!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi Road, yeah I'm going to hatch them I'll make sure to tell you the gender of the phanpy, 31 iv's in every state but there hindering nature is definitely doable, it would help me out if you could provide the parents in their respective apricot balls; that would be my biggest hurdles if you want them all to be in apricot balls.
    They don't all have to be apriballs, but they should all be different balls from each other (and matching the color of the Minior, ideally) so I'm not sure there's enough shop balls for that. I can certainly provide parents! Should I catch the various colors with a matching ball already or does it not matter?

Hi, I have two event Lycanroc for trade, gen 4 event shiny gyrados, magikarp, shinx, or event tapu koko for trade. I'm interested in the shiny female eevee or espeon. Thanks!
    Hiya! By Gen IV Shiny Gyarados you must mean the HGSS one which I already have. Not really interested in the other events. Are Magikarp or Shinx your OT? If not then I'm not interested in anything, sorry. ;/

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    They don't all have to be apriballs, but they should all be different balls from each other (and matching the color of the Minior, ideally) so I'm not sure there's enough shop balls for that. I can certainly provide parents! Should I catch the various colors with a matching ball already or does it not matter?

Hiya! By Gen IV Shiny Gyarados you must mean the HGSS one which I already have. Not really interested in the other events. Are Magikarp or Shinx your OT? If not then I'm not interested in anything, sorry. ;/

They do not have my OT, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    I could tell you which store ball combinations I was planning
    Blue Core dive ball,
    Green Core nest ball,
    Indigo Core net ball,
    Yellow Core quick ball,
    Orange Core repeat ball,
    Red core heal ball,
    Violet core Luxury Ball,
    However there are some apricot ball combinations that just suit some better like
    Yellow core level ball
    Green core friend ball
    Violet core love ball
    Indigo core lure ball
    So it would be great if you could provide the apricot ball parents I would get them myself however I don't have any apricot balls left and the GTS isn't really doing me any favors, and I certainly feel it matters I always consider the right ball for my pokemon when breeding them I always feel they look a bit more stylish then pokemon in regular pokeballs, however it's up to you to decide if it matters or not.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • NOTICE
    I have returned from my US trip and will be resuming my normal trade times starting this Saturday.
    Information in my OP will be updated.
    P.S. MARSHADOW STILL NFT, PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

They do not have my OT, sorry.
    Darn, then I wouldn't be intersted, sorry. ;/

I could tell you which store ball combinations I was planning
    Blue Core dive ball,
    Green Core nest ball,
    Indigo Core net ball,
    Yellow Core quick ball,
    Orange Core repeat ball,
    Red core heal ball,
    Violet core Luxury Ball,
    However there are some apricot ball combinations that just suit some better like
    Yellow core level ball
    Green core friend ball
    Violet core love ball
    Indigo core lure ball
    So it would be great if you could provide the apricot ball parents I would get them myself however I don't have any apricot balls left and the GTS isn't really doing me any favors, and I certainly feel it matters I always consider the right ball for my pokemon when breeding them I always feel they look a bit more stylish then pokemon in regular pokeballs, however it's up to you to decide if it matters or not.
    Aha I see! Yeah I think those apriballs fit better, bar Indigo which I'll leave up to you to decide in the end! I can catch all those parents for ya! I don't have much to do this week now that I'm back in Japan, so I should be able to get them for you by Sat I think? (No need for payment on the parents, so when the time comes send me some randos that I can release.)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • UPDATE
    - Added new Events.

NOTICE
    I am currently performing a hack check of my entire collection via analyzing the files. Anything that is suspicious will be removed from my lists and reported.
    Please stay tuned.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey road curious question im looking for a copy of Landorus Therian, might you have one? Jolly preferably but adamant works too. He is an outstanding intimidater and i need him for smogon singles. I'd be willing to breed for a shiny of some kind as i did for soapy. Just let me know.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hey road curious question im looking for a copy of Landorus Therian, might you have one? Jolly preferably but adamant works too. He is an outstanding intimidater and i need him for smogon singles. I'd be willing to breed for a shiny of some kind as i did for soapy. Just let me know.
    Are you looking for a Shiny one? The one I have is Mild so he wouldn't match what yer looking for. If you don't care about Shinyness, neither of the ones in my ORAS games are caught yet (maybe not even the one on my Japanese copy if you want it in Japanese!) so I'd be happy to SR it! You wouldn't have to hunt me a Shiny for that really, that's a lot more work than it's worth. @@ What Shinies do you have with your OT so far?

Years
  • Are you looking for a Shiny one? The one I have is Mild so he wouldn't match what yer looking for. If you don't care about Shinyness, neither of the ones in my ORAS games are caught yet (maybe not even the one on my Japanese copy if you want it in Japanese!) so I'd be happy to SR it! You wouldn't have to hunt me a Shiny for that really, that's a lot more work than it's worth. @@ What Shinies do you have with your OT so far?
    None hence why id need to hunt for you and i dont want a shiny one just a regular one. I really dont like shinies. i actually traded a shiny spearow to soapie for a regular starter. So what do you want? i have a 6iv jap ditto so a 1 in 600 chance isnt bad. plus eggs are presets so when i come across a shiny i just swap parents and its the one you want.

Do you have a shiny wish list?

Last edited:

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
    Years
  • Hello! I am interested in your Cynthia's Garhomp (Jolly)and the Shiny Rayquaza (Adamant) from Nobunaga. Volcanion (Modest) if possible.
    I can breed the 5/6iv Umbreon with the moves and nature (I bred a female one for me with these moves some time back :p). Thing here is... Eevee with moon ball AND Heal Bell are not legit, since Sun/Moon doesn't have HB and Oras doesn't have apricorns (but I got one from WT :p). I can breed another ball one with heal bell from tutor, but it's your choice. And the 5/6iv jangmo-o with counter, Timid in heavy or level ball.
    Shinys I have Ralts (male) Modest 1 IV, Magikarp Lax, Wailmer Lonely, Tentacool Docile, all self caught and nicknamable.
    Could also breed you the others you were wanting, depending on the price and value for the trades above.
    Thanks in advance :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Aha I see! Yeah I think those apriballs fit better, bar Indigo which I'll leave up to you to decide in the end! I can catch all those parents for ya! I don't have much to do this week now that I'm back in Japan, so I should be able to get them for you by Sat I think? (No need for payment on the parents, so when the time comes send me some randos that I can release.)

Hi Road glad you liked the combinations I was bit on the fence about Indigo I'll breed it with a net ball then, sorry for the late response I've been busy can I trade for the parents this upcoming Saturday then I'll be busy this Wednesday unfortunately.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • None hence why id need to hunt for you and i dont want a shiny one just a regular one. I really dont like shinies. i actually traded a shiny spearow to soapie for a regular starter. So what do you want? i have a 6iv jap ditto so a 1 in 600 chance isnt bad. plus eggs are presets so when i come across a shiny i just swap parents and its the one you want.

Do you have a shiny wish list?
    I see. It's just a lot of work for so little IMO. Is there anything else you'd want?

I have form differences that I need listed on my first page. Balls aren't important. If you can't do any of those I can think of some things! This is being bred in SM right?

Hello! I am interested in your Cynthia's Garhomp (Jolly)and the Shiny Rayquaza (Adamant) from Nobunaga. Volcanion (Modest) if possible.
    I can breed the 5/6iv Umbreon with the moves and nature (I bred a female one for me with these moves some time back :p). Thing here is... Eevee with moon ball AND Heal Bell are not legit, since Sun/Moon doesn't have HB and Oras doesn't have apricorns (but I got one from WT :p). I can breed another ball one with heal bell from tutor, but it's your choice. And the 5/6iv jangmo-o with counter, Timid in heavy or level ball.
    Shinys I have Ralts (male) Modest 1 IV, Magikarp Lax, Wailmer Lonely, Tentacool Docile, all self caught and nicknamable.
    Could also breed you the others you were wanting, depending on the price and value for the trades above.
    Thanks in advance :)
    Hiya! Ahh okay, cuz Eevee wasn't catchable in HGSS, right. Dusk Ball would be the second choice but I might have something like that already. Lemme look at my collection and get back to you on that.

I'd be interested in Level Ball Jangmo-o, as well as Wailmer and Tentacool! That would be enough for the 4 you want whether it's in an egg or not! (Let me know which you prefer, if you do in egg that's an extra credit for something!)

Hi Road glad you liked the combinations I was bit on the fence about Indigo I'll breed it with a net ball then, sorry for the late response I've been busy can I trade for the parents this upcoming Saturday then I'll be busy this Wednesday unfortunately.
    Sounds good to me! No problem, I was out of town yesterday so I wasn't able to do many trades. @w@ I also haven't been able to get the parents so I'll work on that when I can and get back to you!

Years
  • Yes it's being bred in sun and moon. I can't see what your talking about on your page on mobile so I'll just have to look when I get home from work. Landorus T and keldeo are all I'm looking for other than items to finish up what I need.

EDIT: Ok i was on lunch and i looked at you wants and your looking for a summer sawsbuck still? I have a summer deerling so i could breed you up a shiny with my OT un nicknamed. Does that sound reasonable? I actually just bred a shiny spring deerling for Soapie.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Yes it's being bred in sun and moon. I can't see what your talking about on your page on mobile so I'll just have to look when I get home from work. Landorus T and keldeo are all I'm looking for other than items to finish up what I need.

EDIT: Ok i was on lunch and i looked at you wants and your looking for a summer sawsbuck still? I have a summer deerling so i could breed you up a shiny with my OT un nicknamed. Does that sound reasonable? I actually just bred a shiny spring deerling for Soapie.
    I think so! I'll double-check in my games to make sure I have all the forms correct before you start breeding. (Yeah I saw that, but I already caught myself a Spring Deerling in AS (took only about 10 encounters too, so he's one of my luckier catches!). @w@) You can definitely get a Keldeo as well! I have a couple, plus maybe a 20th Anniv one I haven't SRed yet, so let me know what you'd like! In the meantime I'll work on getting Landorus.

It's cool! I'll start breeding the Jangmo-o then :)
    I'd get it inside the egg then, 5-6IV. Probably will only be ready by tomorrow though.
    Awesome! Let me know what other thing worth 1 credit that you'd like, then I'll jot down the trade.

That's alright, I don't have trade times til my Wed again anyway. Once you've got everything let me know and we can set up a time!

Years
  • Def let me know i have winter deerling too. Do you have a timid Keldeo? Should i get you another shiny for the Keldeo? cuz i def do need that too.

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
    Years
  • Hey Road, just to let you know, I just got the 5IV Jangmo-o, Timid with Soundproof and EM Counter in the egg. I checked it and soft reseted the game(twice), so I'm sure of it :D
    That and whatever shinys I have that you want :)
    The ones I needed in order of importance are Cynthia's Garchomp(Jolly), Lillie's Vulpix(Modest), Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza(Adamant), Volcanion(Modest) and Keldeo(Timid).
    I don't know if I have enough to trade for, so please let me know in any case :)
    I'll probably be around to trade by tuesday during the afternoon and night, which should be around wednesday morning, afternoon for you in Japan :p Thanks in advance!

Years
  • hey road i just got my shiny summer deerling even if you dont want it soapie says she has some interest in it. Just let me know what you want to do.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hey Road, just to let you know, I just got the 5IV Jangmo-o, Timid with Soundproof and EM Counter in the egg. I checked it and soft reseted the game(twice), so I'm sure of it :D
    That and whatever shinys I have that you want :)
    The ones I needed in order of importance are Cynthia's Garchomp(Jolly), Lillie's Vulpix(Modest), Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza(Adamant), Volcanion(Modest) and Keldeo(Timid).
    I don't know if I have enough to trade for, so please let me know in any case :)
    I'll probably be around to trade by tuesday during the afternoon and night, which should be around wednesday morning, afternoon for you in Japan :p Thanks in advance!
    Awesome! I had been interested in Wailmer and Tentacool, so with Jangmo-o that's a total of 5 credits. Of your want list there, Lillie's Vulpix and the Shiny Raq are 2 credits while the others are 1, so it totals 7. Not quite enough for all of them. @@; Assuming you'll drop Volcanion and Keldeo but let me know!

Sorry, I didn't get back to you in time to make Wed work. @@ I'll be around Sat but I have to cut trade times off around 5 PM since I have an event that evening. Any other time til then should be fine!

hey road i just got my shiny summer deerling even if you dont want it soapie says she has some interest in it. Just let me know what you want to do.
    Agh sorry I didn't get back to you, I'm all over the place this week. @@ I didn't end up checking ALL my games but I'm pretty sure I still need it so I'll definitely trade for it!

Hmm, well if Soaps wants it too, if you'd like, I'll talk to her and see if we can work something out. (I'm thinking I'll trade you Landorus/Keldeo for it, then clone it and see if Soaps will take it as well but still trade you something for it. That way we both get it and you get something for it from both of us!)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back