• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revival of my Pokémon Kanto (NDS) Rom Hack

KJGungeon

Rom-hacker, & Researcher
Years
  • Pokémon Kanto​

Intro:

These past few months have been tiring and I've made up my mind. Instead of progressing alone I would love to build a new dedicated team for my project that I've been working on.

As you all know I made a rom hack of Black 2 and White 2 featuring the Kanto Region. Early drafts showed only Pallet Town and up to Route 1. A few months ago everyone on the team had to move on and go back to their own personal life. Instead of fully discontinuing the project I kept most of the files I worked hard on and saved some maps that have already been edited. Now I'm looking for a new team who is willing to continue this project with me.

Softwares I use on the daily:
    - Sketchup 2016
    - Adobe Photoshop
    - MKDS Course Modifier
    - DeSmuMe
    - Other NDS related tools...

Team Members:
    Gungyeon - Map Editing is mostly done by me and setting all warp points.
    None - Someone to do the scripting as it is tedious. (I have enough knowledge on how the scripting works and how to edit them on B2W2 Roms)
    None - OW and other type of sprite editing. (I can do most of them myself but I need someone to put their focus on it instead of me.)

Other than that I don't think I need anything else but will be looking for more people throughout the development cycle. My discord channel for this current Project is https://discord.gg/rJ4Tejg anyone is free to join and set up suggestions or apply for the given positions.

Do note that if development changes and new ideas come to play we might simply just make a whole new game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    GOOD TO SEE THAT THIS CONTINUEEEE! :) STILL LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE HOENN REMAKE

Back