• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm Aryes!

Years
Hey guys!
I'm Aryes! I'm a kinda new fan to the community. I've actually never played a Pokémon game in a console that I owned.
I'm a big Steven Universe fan. My main hobbies are worldbuilding and writing.

Well I think that's all, I don't have too much "interesting" information to give.
:D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
omg Steven Universe!!! I love it too, who's your favorite gem? I'm not yet caught up with all the episodes actually o:

You'll find plenty of fans of many things here, not just pokemon. Be sure to check out the Fan Fiction & Writing section and the Roleplay Theatre place.

See you around~

Years
omg Steven Universe!!! I love it too, who's your favorite gem? I'm not yet caught up with all the episodes actually o:

You'll find plenty of fans of many things here, not just pokemon. Be sure to check out the Fan Fiction & Writing section and the Roleplay Theatre place.

See you around~
My favorite gem is probably Blue Diamond, I just love her <3

I'll check those sections! I'll share some things about my project soon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
hahaha your signature

I always loved Peridot c:

Back