• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola, trainers! (Start here)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    ?

L

The Pokecommunity Presents:
    The Get-Together 2018!

Alola, trainers! Welcome to the Pok?Community's 16th Get-Together! The Get-Together is a yearly event with the goal of bringing everyone together to participate in various member-run events. From trivia, Mario Kart tournaments to map-offs, and many more! Here's what you need to know to get started:

Tribe Membership

You are required to be a member of one of four Tribes to participate in events. If you have not yet taken the Tribe Quiz, click here! If you attempt to join an event without having been placed into a tribe, you will be assigned a random one when points are distributed. Each Tribe also has a set of Kahunas who are avaliable just in case something arises. These are as followed:

Tribe Ruins

Each Tribe has a thread named after their corresponding Tapu's Ruins to serve as their Daily Chit-Chat. You can use it to chat with other tribe members and discuss your plans for tribe domination! Only members of your Tribe can access your corresponding Ruins thread.

Discord Server

For the duration of the Get-Together, there is a new Discord server to hold Tribe channels and events. Click on the link below to join, then post in the #tribe-requests channel and you will be added to the appropriate Discord role.

art by blargen69

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2018
    I wanna thank the pokecommunity feom the bottom of my heart yall really make a guy feel like family thanks for always wishing me a happy birthday

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I assume this is the thread to thank the superb hosts of the Get Together - in every way. Amazing Get Together! Also thank you Tapu Lele, for giving my team the courage to win.

Thank you team for getting us the win in Get Together 2018. No need to wait for results, Lele got this y'alllll.

Lele was here, everyone else is a Tapuloser.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I assume this is the thread to thank the superb hosts of the Get Together - in every way. Amazing Get Together! Also thank you Tapu Lele, for giving my team the courage to win.

Thank you team for getting us the win in Get Together 2018. No need to wait for results, Lele got this y'alllll.

Lele was here, everyone else is a Tapuloser.

I didn't realise there was a Best Jokes contest! How many points did you win for this one?

Back