• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2020
I dont have that backup so have fun looking I guess... not sure what to tell you sorry.

Hi, I downloaded the game again and now it works for me.

I would like to eliminate the dual screen, because I really do not like it, I have the animated 3d sprites and they are slow to respond and the screen freezes and hangs. I would like it to be like v1.

I know what you are going to say, that it can not be removed, or you have not put it or something similar, but if the dual screen has been set, it can be removed, right?

I would like to remove it, but I do not know how to do it.

I propose to upload version v10..3.1
with dual screen and the same version but, without dual screen.
Two download links of the same game, one with dual screen and the other without dual screen. For the likes of the people. In case some like to download the version with dual screen and those who do not download the other.

Or just tell me how to eliminate the dual screen step by step and that's it.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hi, I downloaded the game again and now it works for me.

I would like to eliminate the dual screen, because I really do not like it, I have the animated 3d sprites and they are slow to respond and the screen freezes and hangs. I would like it to be like v1.

I know what you are going to say, that it can not be removed, or you have not put it or something similar, but if the dual screen has been set, it can be removed, right?

I would like to remove it, but I do not know how to do it.

I propose to upload version v10..3.1
with dual screen and the same version but, without dual screen.
Two download links of the same game, one with dual screen and the other without dual screen. For the likes of the people. In case some like to download the version with dual screen and those who do not download the other.

Or just tell me how to eliminate the dual screen step by step and that's it.
Its not that easy.. All the ui would have to change. This inclues EVERYTHING like bag ui , battle ui , menu ui , anything that is UI would need to be changed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2020
Its not that easy.. All the ui would have to change. This inclues EVERYTHING like bag ui , battle ui , menu ui , anything that is UI would need to be changed.

Then tell me step by step how the script is installed, or who did it and remove it myself

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2020
Its not that simple its fully intergrated the base came from Pokemon Bw kit.

Okay, then I'll have to settle for playing dual screen.

Since I was integrated into the game, I did not like it at all, I liked it before when I did not have it, I handled it better and the sprites moved and did not freeze and it was fantastic. The problem is that there are many fangames that have it and that's why I do not play them.

Is that two screens occupying from top to bottom the screen of the pc and above the sprites freeze and hang the game and have to repeat the game where it froze, I do not like it at all.

In my opinion it has subtracted a lot with this change of the dual screen and the gameplay more, I hate the dual screen, really.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Online now
Will you fix ability like Contrary? It still does not work.

If you can't fix it, well idk.. perhaps replace Contrary with another ability for Pokemon that has it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 5, 2022
Hi this is the first time I have ever engaged in any error like this and I could really use some help
---------------------------
Pokemon Green Remix
Exception: NoMethodError

Game_Map:273:in `pokeride_playerpassable'

Game_Map:253:in `each'

Game_Map:253:in `pokeride_playerpassable'

PokeRide_Main:477:in `playerPassable?'

Game_Map:189:in `follow_passable?'

FollowScript:1746:in `passable?'

Game_Character:114:in `pokeride_passableex'

PokeRide_Main:446:in `passableEx?'

Game_Character:133:in `passable?'

Game_Player:248:in `passable?'

Can I please get some help?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
It seems that that the background textures when battling are pink, and whenever it zooms to the trainer (me) throwing the Pokemon, everything turns black except for the poke ball and opposing Pokemon. Then once the Pokemon is out, the whole background area is pink again. This is in the first route every time I battle after the first trainer battle with Garry. The Garry fight seems pretty normal.

Its notable That I can battle normally and gain XP normally.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hi this is the first time I have ever engaged in any error like this and I could really use some help
Pokemon Green Remix
Exception: NoMethodError

Game_Map:273:in `pokeride_playerpassable'

Game_Map:253:in `each'

Game_Map:253:in `pokeride_playerpassable'

PokeRide_Main:477:in `playerPassable?'

Game_Map:189:in `follow_passable?'

FollowScript:1746:in `passable?'

Game_Character:114:in `pokeride_passableex'

PokeRide_Main:446:in `passableEx?'

Game_Character:133:in `passable?'

Game_Player:248:in `passable?'

Can I please get some help?

Odd where did the error happen at like what map?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
It seems that that the background textures when battling are pink, and whenever it zooms to the trainer (me) throwing the Pokemon, everything turns black except for the poke ball and opposing Pokemon. Then once the Pokemon is out, the whole background area is pink again. This is in the first route every time I battle after the first trainer battle with Garry. The Garry fight seems pretty normal.

Its notable That I can battle normally and gain XP normally.
This is just error on my part with the graphic sizes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 5, 2022
The error occurred when I used an old save I had and then downloaded version 10. I started the old save file up and I was in front of the Pewter City and it just showed up. I tired changing the resolution and the screen size in game and restarting it and redownloading and the error still appeared. If it can't be fixed it is no big deal I don't mind starting over if need be :)

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
The error occurred when I used an old save I had and then downloaded version 10. I started the old save file up and I was in front of the Pewter City and it just showed up. I tired changing the resolution and the screen size in game and restarting it and redownloading and the error still appeared. If it can't be fixed it is no big deal I don't mind starting over if need be :)

yeah some old saves dont work right , so that is why there is a Migrate person in the pokemart.
Put your old save in the root folder of the game , and it will allow you to transfer over pokemon that where in the party.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 5, 2022
Thanks Zeak I appreciate it. Also a head's up I did a new game on version 10 and was at choosing my starter pokemon and randomized it and it gave me another error. I soft reset about 15 times to check different things that might make the error occur and sometimes changing the screen size helped and sometimes it didn't. Sorry I didn't grab the error code that came up this time. If I see it again I'll grab it. But so far the game is running smoothly and haven't had any problems except for the battle background being only black when I send out my pokemon out and turning blue once battle actually starts.

Back