• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • I've made something.... New... Its already in the game... It allows you to catch shiny pokemon and delta pokemon...

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Is my Issue fixed or will it be next update?

Its fixed only issue is still the lag for people who dont have a good cpu.

Also i will not be making a website or a wiki due to the fact Essentails just got taken down from nintendo.

yurissilva

Champion Trainer Of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2021
    Good Fangame,Well Made,Too bad that is underrated ;-; and should have more attention,it's very worth to play,good work

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Are the pokemon in the wild supposed to mimic your levels?

I just started the game and im battling level 15 mankey's and pidgey

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    ok cool Thank you, i thought was having a problem. Looking like a Great game

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2018
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Green Remix
    Exception: NameError

Message: uninitialized constant PokeBattle_Scene::RANDOM_CAMERA

EB_ANIMATIONS:89:in `animateBattleSprites'

EB_ANIMATIONS:88:in `loop'

EB_ANIMATIONS:94:in `animateBattleSprites'

EB_ANIMATIONS:61:in `each'

EB_ANIMATIONS:61:in `animateBattleSprites'

EB_UI:816:in `pbCommandMenuEx'

EB_UI:813:in `loop'

EB_UI:873:in `pbCommandMenuEx'

PokeBattle_Scene:2666:in `pbCommandMenu_ebs'

EB_UI:765:in `pbCommandMenu'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Yolo\Saved Games/Pokemon Green Remix/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2019
    Hi, I'm really enjoying this ROM hack, despite the occasional lag issues (but I'm glad to hear you're working on that). I also ran into the following issues:

- In the Viridian City School, you can walk on people's notes
    - Talking to the trainer in Viridian City (where you add Pokemon) crashes the game
    - There is an error option in options menu which crashes the game
    - There's a big white box on the controls menu which covers some of the options
    - In the Pokemon Menu, Kanto Rattata (and Vulpix) have the Alola sprites
    - Trainer sense occurs even when you've already battled a trainer (noticed in Viridian Forest)
    Spoiler:

That happened when fighting a Diglett in Mt. Moon. It didn't result in a crash, so it wasn't a big deal.

- The Ruin Maniac in Mt. Moon seems to be giving a recommendation to devs (limit the amount of times the player can mine) after the mining game

Other than that, it's been a fun time, and I'm looking forward to playing more. Also, how do I mega evolve? I have a Mega Ring and a Beedrill equipped with Beedrillite, but I don't see a button to mega evolve (I see the button for Z moves though)

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hi, I'm really enjoying this ROM hack, despite the occasional lag issues (but I'm glad to hear you're working on that). I also ran into the following issues:

- In the Viridian City School, you can walk on people's notes
    - Talking to the trainer in Viridian City (where you add Pokemon) crashes the game
    - There is an error option in options menu which crashes the game
    - There's a big white box on the controls menu which covers some of the options
    - In the Pokemon Menu, Kanto Rattata (and Vulpix) have the Alola sprites
    - Trainer sense occurs even when you've already battled a trainer (noticed in Viridian Forest)
    Spoiler:

That happened when fighting a Diglett in Mt. Moon. It didn't result in a crash, so it wasn't a big deal.

- The Ruin Maniac in Mt. Moon seems to be giving a recommendation to devs (limit the amount of times the player can mine) after the mining game

Other than that, it's been a fun time, and I'm looking forward to playing more. Also, how do I mega evolve? I have a Mega Ring and a Beedrill equipped with Beedrillite, but I don't see a button to mega evolve (I see the button for Z moves though)

Thanks , i fixed some of it

http://www.mediafire.com/file/syhb4xqrjgrxcus/Pokemon_Green_Remix_v10.rar/file

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2020
    I love the game, but I figured I'd ask - is there any way to play as a girl. I've never been good with playing as a male protagonist, it always feels weird to me.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • I love the game, but I figured I'd ask - is there any way to play as a girl. I've never been good with playing as a male protagonist, it always feels weird to me.

im still in the middle of trying to make a custom character

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Why do you need a custom character, couldn't you just do what you did with the male and use the sprites of the canon female characters?

I'll add in a Female just for you

Edit: Added in Female Player now ! Enjoy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2020
    I hope I didn't upset you as that wasn't my intention, I was just wondering why you were making a custom character is all. If you legitimately did add in a female character just for me, I'm honored.

Oh my god, you actually did it. That's so sweet of you, thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2020
    hello again, I downloaded the new update and when I start the game I get an error.

The message is the following:

(Type Error
    can not convert string into Integer)

I do not understand, because when I downloaded it before it was called let's go, it worked great, and when you advised me to download the update it appears and I do not know how to remove it.

Do you know any solution or the reason why it comes out?

If you ask me to reinstall it again, I'll answer that if I downloaded it a couple more times and it comes out again.

to finish, so that the error comes out (can not convert string into Integer), what is it that has to fail or is missing for this error to appear?

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • hello again, I downloaded the new update and when I start the game I get an error.

The message is the following:

(Type Error
    can not convert string into Integer)

I do not understand, because when I downloaded it before it was called let's go, it worked great, and when you advised me to download the update it appears and I do not know how to remove it.

Do you know any solution or the reason why it comes out?

If you ask me to reinstall it again, I'll answer that if I downloaded it a couple more times and it comes out again.

to finish, so that the error comes out (can not convert string into Integer), what is it that has to fail or is missing for this error to appear?

1: Make sure to delete old save file.
    2: Make sure to delete the old game.
    3: Redownload new Version after steps 1-2.
    4: Post Screenshots of errors.

Back