• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there everyone my name is Louise, I was looking around here before the site went down, but happy it is back so I can join I play pokemon go let's go on the switch and sun and moon also I love playing other nintendo games on the switch, hope to meet lots of people

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Louise! Yeah, sorry the site was down for so long! You know how these things go sometimes. But you've chosen an excellent time to join our community! I recommend you check out our discord server and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Howdy there! Welcome! What other Nintendo Switch games are you into these days?

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    thanks everyone for the welcome very nice of you, hope to chat with all of you, for the switch I play let's go mario kart 8 deluxe hoping to get smash for christmas

Back