• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How-to-Draw Pokemon Marathon!{now in session}

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Hello everyone!^_^

Thanks to you'r Requests and ideas I am proud to present you with my first ever How-To-Draw pokemon marathon, a day to day posting marathon of you'r favorites!

From the ever adorible Raichu to the amazing flying team Articuno&Mew!
    This will be a full artist manual from the first pokemon to the last by the end of the marathon ^^. Thank you for all you'r requests and help you'rself to ask for more as the marathon go's on =D!
    There are no limitations and all requests may be done depending on if I'v drawn the pokemon befor .

This means:

You may ask for over 60 pokemon at one time .

You can ask for a new pose of a pokemon thats already been shown(remember to give great detail to the pose if this is you'r choice)

You may ask questions on advice to shading you'r new drawn pokemon.And lastly you may ask for Ash, Misty ,Brock and the whole gang in the new How-to-Draw pokemon trainers that will begin on May 20th.

:note:
    Being that this marathon is going to be long enough already I can't post the Instructions in grand detail like I normaly would do, if you want details on Exactly How-to-draw you'r favorite pokemon, PM me on my FNA name here or E-mail me [email protected] for futher instructions.
    :Information:
    The figs are for the detailed in depth instructions.
    If you feel better doing it in a diffrent step then I placed,feel free to wait to do sertan parts till a laiter time.
    However I advise you to do the first fig always befor this action accures

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    We Start with the easter creation and just learned : Minun, a great pokemon for the cuties and a beautiful team member to any pokemon drawing and or battle.

This is considered a drawing that is: easy/moderait

Second in this marthon is Raichu, the first requested pokemon!
    A great pokemon for any thunder deck and good asset in any pokemon team, Raichu's center form is the worlds most beloved pokemon and Ashes closest companion.

This drawing is considered: Moderait/tough

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    the minum ones pretty good but i love the raichu one

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I sure will, and thanks for the comments you two ^_^.I'v been drawing Pokemon for 5 years, Sep 1999 till now I'll be posting muk and umbreon tomorrow be sure to keep a look out ^^.
    And if you want you'r welcome to joining the fan club for updates and anouncements on future plans.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    so, is this a request thread for people to ask for you to create a guide, a thread for people to post their own guides, a thread for people to be helped on their own work, or all of the above?

A) Guide Requests
    B) User-Created Guides
    C) Artwork Help
    D) All of the Above

haha, raichu is kawaii :P

lugia65

*left forever*
    Years
    Freenaturearts said:

You may ask questions on advice to shading you'r new drawn pokemon.And lastly you may ask for Ash, Misty ,Brock and the whole gang in the new How-to-Draw pokemon trainers that will begin on May 20th.

*points to the handsome hunk of meat in her sig* :P

so does that mean OTHER trainers from the series besides the main gang?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Answers and pokemon how-to's of the day.

bgtfamily said:
    so, is this a request thread for people to ask for you to create a guide, a thread for people to post their own guides, a thread for people to be helped on their own work, or all of the above?

A) Guide Requests
    B) User-Created Guides
    C) Artwork Help
    D) All of the Above

haha, raichu is kawaii :P

Thanks for the comments everyone^^

I do plan on having this place be for all pokemon guides. Just pokemon for now, no pokemon trainers ,objects or home made pokemon. This place is a marathon for Only the 300+pokemon themselfs.

This place is also for How-to requests that people can ask the artists here to show them how to draw, though I started this thred, feel free to take part in helping new artists or old artists that just become cerios^^.
    This place is also for Artists of all ages to ask how a sertan thing is done, like for lugia and his problem with mewtwos hands Lugia can ask for help if he wants help on how to make it easier ^^.

So if it's added up, this place is D all of the above, a place to help artists in any way possible with makeing there favorite pokemon come to life by there own hands.^_^.

Lugia65
    *points to the handsome hunk of meat in her sig*

What do you mean by that???? o_o;;

um... anyway XD.
    I mean any pokemon trainer from the whole pokemon series ^^
    This means gym leaders too.

How-To-Draw Pokemon

This pokemon is : easy/moderait

This umbreon is : Moderait/hard

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Thanks for the comments everyone and thanks Stevo and Erik, I know it takes alot of time to do these how-to's but it's all worth it for the help they will create ^^.

And C Clair, Do you mean liz(aka Moonlight) ?
    My names Didi ^^;; I'v never done alot of trainers but I'v learn I can create em if I have a week with the pokemon trainer ref images and alot of paper lol.
    You and lugia sure can request Clair and Steve , I just cant preview them till the How-to-draw Pokemon trainers *manual is finished on may 20th.

Since theres some new faces here in the art gallery, I think it would only be fair to show the pokemon I'v done in past requests.
    Not to menshen my sister took the camra, so I cant uplode any more new how-to's till tomorrow .

These two pokemon where asked for by lugia 65, they are a bit hard to do and they may need the Detailed instructions more then any other how-to at this moment, feel free to Pm or Email me what information you need. They both have chances for deformity problems, so the only tip I can give for these two is to remember.
    Lugias head is the same size as it's whole leg, and it's wings are the same thickness as it's body.
    Also, for baby lugia it's plumage is not full grown, so only three or four Plumage spikes on each end of its body will do fine.

Also remember to keep trying, if it dosint work out as planed redo it till it dos.
    I drew Eevee 38 times befor she came out right and I did Charizard I dont know how many times but sertanly way more then Eevee, I'v also done so many Umbreons I'm close to being sick of seeing there picture.
    But it's the So an so amount of time that creates the perfict image.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    WOW!! these are really awesome!! and very helpful aswell!!
    :3 keep up the awesome work!!
    ooh, and i have a suggestion too, why not show a step-by-step way to draw pokemon facial expressions? like happy pikachu, or sad pikachu etc. :3
    overall i give it infinity/10!! :3 great idea! im sure alot of people can benefit from this! :3 and your pictures are beautiful!!!

Back