• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Australia back collecting after 20 years!

Poke Andy

AndyTube
Years
  • Hi everyone. I have started collecting again after a 20 year gap from 1999 basically when I was a kid with the base packs. Now I have got back into it and really enjoying each and every card, and I also started sharing my collection journey on Youtube. So I thought I'd find a Pokemon forum to learn more about the current cards and future cards coming as my goal is to collect entire sets from now on and display in binders. Enjoying the journey so far, look forward to seeing other people's pulls and collections etc. Interested to start collecting unbroken bonds or whatever the next set coming out is!

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Welcome to the community, Andy!

I am thinking of starting my own collection for the same reasons!

Last edited:

Lil_Mew19

I'm soft uwu
    Years
  • Hi everyone. I have started collecting again after a 20 year gap from 1999 basically when I was a kid with the base packs. Now I have got back into it and really enjoying each and every card, and I also started sharing my collection journey on Youtube. So I thought I'd find a Pokemon forum to learn more about the current cards and future cards coming as my goal is to collect entire sets from now on and display in binders. Enjoying the journey so far, look forward to seeing other people's pulls and collections etc. Interested to start collecting unbroken bonds or whatever the next set coming out is!

WELCOME

Hello, and welcome to Pokecommunity! I can't wait to check out your YT channel; it'll be interesting to watch your card collecting journey over the next few months, or years if you're willing to go that far. I would be happy to pm you some photos of my own collection sometime; I've been collecting for a long, long time, since I was very young and didn't really get what Pokémon was, haha. I just had thought that the cards looked really cool. but, as I got older and started to understand Pokémon better, I collected even more and more.

Anyways, I hope you find Pokecommunity to your liking. I'm always open for a chat, so feel free to drop me a message. I hope we can become friends :)​

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2019
    Welcome back to the Pokemon community. I want to start collecting cards as well because I am loving the style of full arts especially if the artwork is made by Mitsuhiro Arita (Lucario and Melmetal Tag Team GX ). Right now, I'm currently collecting plush from Pokemon Center.

Poke Andy

AndyTube
    Years
  • Hey everybody thanks for the welcome appreciate it. And yes please feel free to join in my pokemon collection journey on my Youtube channel the more the merrier. I just bought a entire booster box of team up cards, so far opened up 9 packs got 3 ultra rares and counting.

Poke Andy

AndyTube
    Years
  • Some of the cards have such breathtaking designs....it's tempting not to want to collect them haha. Nice to meet you Andy, hope you'll stick around. n~n

Yep! In my last opening I just pulled a Wartortle and I keep looking back at that card not even a rare but looks amazing! Love it. Yeah I am collecting entire sets. I don't use them for battle or anything just nostalgia.

Here it is...
    2019-03-24.png

Last edited:
    Back